Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL Cucktears are full of depressed soyboys

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
They tried to make a joke about the blakcpill and how we should be taking anti depressant pills, instead the comment section got flooded with all of these depressed soyboys. JFL, they are just failed normies and bluepilled incels :lul::lul::lul:.

Cucktears

Hahahah fuck. Yep. Poor incel cucks.

Proof that being blackpilled is essential for a man's ability to remain sane in this cruel world.

Its amazing how these fucks refuse to acknowledge the cause of their depression. They continue to beat themselves up over something they have no control over.

Last edited:
Who would have thought that losers stalking others losers to feel better are not in a good place mentally. Look at idiot, "hurr durr i hate myself gib me good boi points", what good comes of this? So stupid and so controlled by the PC narrative that he can't even allow himself to feel anger at anyone or anything except himself or the evil inkels. That's a bugman, that's the perfect specimen for the elites, made to be beaten, abused and explored.

Last edited:
Its amazing how these fucks refuse ro acknowledge the cause of their depression. They continue to beat themselves up over something they have no control over.
"Yikes sweety, if your depressed because society treats you like shit and becuase of your looks, your a misogynistic incel"

Proof that being blackpilled is essential for a man's ability to remain sane in this cruel world.
SoyTears seething.

On a side note, thanks for linking such an amazing song from NE on your sign.

The way they describe it. It gives this vibe like ugly people had a choice in the matter and decided to be ugly

The
Its amazing how these fucks refuse ro acknowledge the cause of their depression. They continue to beat themselves up over something they have no control over.
They created the cucktears in order to resist their inner incel. That is the terapevtic purpose of this miserable SUB reddit.

Who would have thought that losers stalking others losers to feel better are not in a good place mentally. Look at idiot, "hurr durr i hate myself gib me good boi points", what good comes of this? So stupid and so controlled by the PC narrative that he can't even allow himself to feel anger at anyone or anything except himself or the evil inkels. That's a bugman, that's the perfect specimen for the elites to be beaten and abused.
IT won't feature this.
On a side note, thanks for linking such an amazing song from NE on your sign.
You're welcome, he's truly the voice of the incel generation.

cucks are our the worst enemy

I volunteer to euthanize them and end their depression.

Who would have thought that losers stalking others losers to feel better are not in a good place mentally. Look at idiot, "hurr durr i hate myself gib me good boi points", what good comes of this? So stupid and so controlled by the PC narrative that he can't even allow himself to feel anger at anyone or anything except himself or the evil inkels. That's a bugman, that's the perfect specimen for the elites, made to be beaten, abused and explored.

Depressed people are more likely to reject the blackpill than normal functioning people. You can immediately detect the depressed one by just reading how he downplays the blackpill truth.

If chad and stacy ever browsed cucktears they would probably say "wow, what a bunch of losers"... and they wouldn't be talking about us...

"Wow, okay that blew up!" :soy::soy::soy:
Thanks for the gold kind stranger!!!
D202

Should we be wasting as much time as we do grappling with a subreddit?

As much as they say our attitude is not attractive, they cannot possibly think their attitude is, right? What women feel tingles from hearing this faggot admit he spends his time online stalking “muh hateful” virgins? What women feels like spreading her legs to a sad boi who hates himself? Jfl at you faggots. Do you think you are a martyr or something? Hating yourself makes you some kind of moral martyr? Lol at this female behavior. It’s over if you secretly think this makes you better or cool. Male feminist weasel behavior tbh.

JFL they deleted the thread, cucktears are so pathetic.

That is exactly how they want us to act, depressed, weak and self pitying. Having anger is why they're scared of us, those weak ass soy boys have none.

"If i dont acknowledge it maybe it'll go away :feelsmega:"

The way they describe it. It gives this vibe like ugly people had a choice in the matter and decided to be ugly
Exactly, these tards think that you can become chad just by lifting and learning game, fucking retards

Exactly, these tards think that you can become chad just by lifting and learning game, fucking retards
They want you to hate yourself but don't dare hate something else. To them it's mind baffling that women or the world in general can be flawed.

It's like the red pill. Your problems are always internal. I used to believe in that. It's like blaming the victim. It's a never ending cycle of blaming yourself every time something bad happens. Normies are truly evil. They build your hell then convince you that you build it yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back