Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL betadestiny CAught wearing lifts

Why do we not care about men who get a nosejob, get jawimpants, get a hairtransplant, use feminizing drugs to retain your hairline etc etc.

But somehow when a manlet is wearing lifts we get together and laugh.

Being short is worse than cancer.

There really needs to be a mass manlet execution. Betadestiny goes first and me second.

These other guys don't realize this is a death battle for those of us born at a disadvantage. eg. 30%+ of my ethnic brethren are now celibate just because of their race.

If you want to accept being incel then do that. But if you want to succeed, this is not a world for principles or "natural beauty" anymore. There is no inherent value to your natural self beyond what you personally apply to it. I would destroy my body to dust and rebuild it completely if I could. I certainly have no problem wearing insoles and would do it still if it mattered.

Women are fucking brutal creatures who are weeding massive percentages of us out of the dating pool based on things we can't traditionally control. You will either have to work your ass off to "cheat" the system or accept your place.

I use hair loss drugs too so I won't go bald which seem to be working.

I even just bought some kojic acid soap to see if I can lighten my skin. I have no problem with my skin. I actually like it. But I don't really care very much one way or another. If women might like me more with lighter skin, I'll try it. The exact shade of my skin color to me is mostly meaningless. On the other hand, women think skin color = life and death.

It's really all ridiculous but what else can anyone do? This is the world we live in and the sexual orientation we're stuck with.

Did kojic acid make your skin brighter? I am thinking of buying it but readt that it can cause cancer

Manlets when will they learn

Did kojic acid make your skin brighter? I am thinking of buying it but readt that it can cause cancer
Used for a few months kojic soap to face. For a few months. Zero obvious or noticeable change so I stopped. Just dried out my skin more.