Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL betadestiny CAught wearing lifts

He looks like a gypsy wrestler... I'm not being mean. It's the truth. He should run wrestler game in Romania.

Wow you guys really hate him a lot don't you.

Morondestiny's alex is the real plane fapping curry.

Proof:
kBQad9l.jpg

i ask myself if he is a virgin tbh, i have never seen him with a girl

Wow you guys really hate him a lot don't you.
He is a manlet that copes wearing lifts and still gets mogged by 5’9 guys...
He can’t accept his height yet he calls himself alpha.
I’m more alpha than him cause I can accept my height, but I’m no alpha.
i ask myself if he is a virgin tbh, i have never seen him with a girl
He is, he is probably orbiting

If you're going to wear lift shoes, don't take the shoes with the white soles that are visible from a mile away. Go for dark soles.

Autistic mistake. I feel sorry for him.

Considering Foids are wearing fakeup all the time, i see no problem with manlets wanting to fake 2 inches with some shoes, it's only fair tbh considering females retarded standards on height.
As men we're so flexible with foid height, but they refuse to be flexible on it and it's always "huehehe 6ft+ is so attractive"
Fucking hell.

This Turkish manlet is more alpha then BetaDestiny will ever be.
iu7Qnv9.jpg

How do you guys even know this person? And why would you care if he wears lifts? Women wear heels every day, don't they?

Absolutely. Nothing more undignified than a manlet in lifts.

Absolutely. Nothing more undignified than a manlet in lifts.

Bullshit. Anything that makes you look better on average is worthwhile. If wearing lifts would get me laid I would do it. Tried but even at 5'9" I'm too ugly.

Otherwise there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

How do you guys even know this person? And why would you care if he wears lifts? Women wear heels every day, don't they?
It's not acceptable when a guy tries to look better and it's considered cheating

HE'S GOING BALD TOO, IT'S OVER FOR GREEKCELS.

4ce.gif

It's not acceptable when a guy tries to look better and it's considered cheating

What are you? The ethics police? Who gives a fuck if you're a guy trying to look better and "cheating"? Only thing that matters is the result. I've had facial surgeries that have fixed my face a lot. I'm not shy about it. I don't care if anyone knows. If lifts helped me, I'd wear them daily but they don't.

If I could wear a facial prosthetic that would fix my face the rest of the way, I would do that.

None of this shit matters. Results are what matters.

Considering Foids are wearing fakeup all the time, i see no problem with manlets wanting to fake 2 inches with some shoes, it's only fair tbh considering females retarded standards on height.
As men we're so flexible with foid height, but they refuse to be flexible on it and it's always "huehehe 6ft+ is so attractive"
Fucking hell.
Women would always get fucked even without makeup, men wearing heels is a pathetic excuse.

What I dislike about wannabe PUA "alphas" is their dangerous level of delusion, which can bring down vulnerable young boys along with them.

No, you can't "become an alpha". That's not how it works. God assigns physical and moral qualities to men at birth and while they can improve on them later on, they can't change these qualities. There's a story about PUA arrogance in La Fontaine's fables: the frog who wanted to become an ox.
https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Fa...)/The_Frog_that_wished_to_be_as_big_as_the_Ox

What are you? The ethics police? Who gives a fuck if you're a guy trying to look better and "cheating"? Only thing that matters is the result. I've had facial surgeries that have fixed my face a lot. I'm not shy about it. I don't care if anyone knows. If lifts helped me, I'd wear them daily but they don't.

If I could wear a facial prosthetic that would fix my face the rest of the way, I would do that.
What did you score on the autism test online?
None of this shit matters. Results are what matters.

Autism test
Why would you think I have autism? Autism is a condition of lacking social skills. My social skills are way above average. I was born with the personality of a Chad but the face/frame/race/height of an omega.

Why would you think I have autism? Autism is a condition of lacking social skills. My social skills are way above average. I was born with the personality of a Chad but the face/frame/race/height of an omega.
PERSONALITY, get a load of this guy

KEK the plane fapping curry was only 20
But he does not run any youtube fitness channel, fapping on a plane is a better cope than gymceling.

Bullshit. Anything that makes you look better on average is worthwhile. If wearing lifts would get me laid I would do it. Tried but even at 5'9" I'm too ugly.

Otherwise there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
It just seems so cucked to me, to wear silly clown shoes to try and get respect from people who would otherwise dislike you solely because of your height, something you have no control over. I want to be treated fairly as a manlet, without pretending to be taller.
I'm not sure why, but it comes off as much more wrong to me, than something like dressing well, facial surgery, and other typical looksmaxxing stuff. I could never bear the shame of scoring some girl in my lifts only for her to watch me as I take them off and shrink.

is he really 5'5? the obsessed popbob claims he is 5'2

PERSONALITY, get a load of this guy
Personality is a composite of things like introversion vs. extroversion, wit, humor, emotional intelligence (EQ), low vs. high inhib, etc.

I'm not sure why, but it comes off as much more wrong to me, than something like dressing well, facial surgery, and other typical looksmaxxing stuff. I could never bear the shame of scoring some girl in my lifts only for her to watch me as I take them off and shrink.
And that's why CopeDestiny is virgin. Once you take a girl home, you usually lose the shoes and it's over.

It just seems so cucked to me, to wear silly clown shoes to try and get respect from people who would otherwise dislike you solely because of your height, something you have no control over. I want to be treated fairly as a manlet, without pretending to be taller.
That's your problem. Why would you feel shame? That's a mental weakness you're revealing.

That's your problem. Why would you feel shame? That's a mental weakness you're revealing.
Oh look it’s a guy that watch Jordan Peterson once now he thinks he knows it all

And that's why CopeDestiny is virgin. Once you take a girl home, you usually lose the shoes and it's over.
"Uh, sorry babe, I...I can't take them off... I got some stank feet."

Maybe it is, I don't know. Others are free to wear them, I don't blame them for wanting to escape manletdom, but I know I'll never.

Funny how most youtube gymcels have gfs, even the manlets, yet he is seems to be incel. He probably has other issues besides his height.

Funny how most youtube gymcels have gfs, even the manlets, yet he is seems to be incel. He probably has other issues besides his height.
STATUS is key.
status is the only way someone with irreconcilable traits can hope to ascend in any way

Maybe it is, I don't know. Others are free to wear them, I don't blame them for wanting to escape manletdom, but I know I'll never.
Something to keep in mind:
There is no one keeping formal score in life but yourself. Your only primary obligation in life is to succeed and get the things you want without doing anything that puts you in jail or risks destroying your life in the process.

Sociopaths succeed in life and ascend to high positions like CEO with high regularity because they don't worry about concepts like "shame" - just what will get the job done.

Hypothetically, if wearing lifts might get a girl to go home with you, even if taking them off MIGHT repel her, they've gotten you much farther than you would have gone without them.

No one's gonna throw you in jail for wearing lifts. So there is literally no downside except your stupid limiting preconceptions.

Like I said, if I could put on a facial prosthetic that would fix my structure without more major surgery I would gladly do it. Guys that walk around with bald heads when they could be taking drugs for it or wearing a hairpiece if it's too late are dumb too.

Get the job done however you have to. It's all that really matters. Functioning. Being seen as "human".

@RageAgainstTDL I actually agree with you on that fully.
I wear clothing to hide my frame as well as workout, i've had a hair transplant cause i was losing hair on my crown. it's just one of those things.
You gotta do what you gotta do, and if that involves wearing pumps just do it.
Fuck all to lose.

Something to keep in mind:
There is no one keeping formal score in life but yourself. Your only primary obligation in life is to succeed and get the things you want without doing anything that puts you in jail or risks destroying your life in the process.

Sociopaths succeed in life and ascend to high positions like CEO with high regularity because they don't worry about concepts like "shame" - just what will get the job done.

Hypothetically, if wearing lifts might get a girl to go home with you, even if taking them off MIGHT repel her, they've gotten you much farther than you would have gone without them.

No one's gonna throw you in jail for wearing lifts. So there is literally no downside except your stupid limiting preconceptions.

Like I said, if I could put on a facial prosthetic that would fix my structure without more major surgery I would gladly do it. Guys that walk around with bald heads when they could be taking drugs for it or wearing a hairpiece if it's too late are dumb too.

Get the job done however you have to. It's all that really matters. Functioning. Being seen as "human".
I suppose that is all true, when you strip back things to a mechanical level, without all the superficial concepts that humanity has.

@RageAgainstTDL I actually agree with you on that fully.
I wear clothing to hide my frame as well as workout, i've had a hair transplant cause i was losing hair on my crown. it's just one of those things.
You gotta do what you gotta do, and if that involves wearing pumps just do it.
Fuck all to lose.

These other guys don't realize this is a death battle for those of us born at a disadvantage. eg. 30%+ of my ethnic brethren are now celibate just because of their race.

If you want to accept being incel then do that. But if you want to succeed, this is not a world for principles or "natural beauty" anymore. There is no inherent value to your natural self beyond what you personally apply to it. I would destroy my body to dust and rebuild it completely if I could. I certainly have no problem wearing insoles and would do it still if it mattered.

Women are fucking brutal creatures who are weeding massive percentages of us out of the dating pool based on things we can't traditionally control. You will either have to work your ass off to "cheat" the system or accept your place.

I use hair loss drugs too so I won't go bald which seem to be working.

I even just bought some kojic acid soap to see if I can lighten my skin. I have no problem with my skin. I actually like it. But I don't really care very much one way or another. If women might like me more with lighter skin, I'll try it. The exact shade of my skin color to me is mostly meaningless. On the other hand, women think skin color = life and death.

It's really all ridiculous but what else can anyone do? This is the world we live in and the sexual orientation we're stuck with.

out of curiosity @RageAgainstTDL what ethnicity are you?

He deserves to be mocked for calling himself 'alphadestiny'. What a clown

Lol the fuck. We are ridiculing manlets for wearing lifts now. I'm all for evening the playing field

If someone wears giant lifts is it safe to assume they are insecure about their height? I mean if they weren't, why would they wear them to begin with.

Which means his whole act about just being yourself bro is a massive coping front,and he probably cries himself to sleep every night because he can never be a big boy no matter how swole he gets.