Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol at this inceltears survey

thanks I said that my sexuality and my gender is Npc

I put in that I'm a massive faggot with low IQ and income with 5'8 height and 350lbs weight. Am I a good boy?

I put in that I'm a massive faggot with low IQ and income with 5'8 height and 350lbs weight. Am I a good boy?
congratulations! Youve passed the soyboy test to join /r/inceltears

I put cuck for every fill in the blank.

I LARPed as a fat neckbeard with no HS degree or job lmaom

I gave actual answers, bringing the amount of people who responded that they are employed up to exactly 1.

I just selected random shit and I answered this question with this:

Cuck1

What a fucking retard making this survey public. :feelskek: It's gonna get trashed and I expect this thread to disappear soon:

I LARPed as a 14 yo Stacy.

i did my part in ruining their results. :feelshaha:

Quick, everyone sabotage the shit out of it and select stupid answers

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RdDgJTxv9pbzUHs5QDWL4tpknIUwOjfO1TTahBSfG_4/edit
I fucking love you dude. My responses below (the most interresting ones, obviously).

-> Sex? : "A degenerated shemale wall."

-> What social media platforms do you use regularly? : "I'm not using braindead social shits, you bi*ch."

-> Do you live by yourself : "I'm living with my parents but the best would be living lonely as I want to preserve my brain from losing its cells because of cucks like the braindead shit who made this extraordinarily low IQ survey."

-> Intelligence Self-Evaluation : "Low" (I would have liked to be able to put something unique but I just couldn't unfortunately)

-> Height (inches) : "2'718'282"

-> Weight (lbs) : "3'141'590"

-> Attractiveness Self-Evaluation : "9"

-> Do you have a diagnosed mental disorder? : "No"

-> Do you suffer from depression : "Yes"

-> Do you have generalized anxiety disorder : "No"

-> Sexual Orientation : "Recently identified as an absolutely orgasmic robotic fish."

Last edited:
You can do it numerous times as well jfl. I keep doing it over and over saying I'm a huge soy cuck faggot lol

Wonder why they didn't put race :feelsthink:
Anyways ruining it doesn't do anything to prove our point that they are soyboys and landwhales

View attachment 57767

What a fucking retard making this survey public. :feelskek: It's gonna get trashed and I expect this thread to disappear soon:

Do you think the results would be anymore accurate if the results were private? IT is full of the whoriest whores that ever whores and massive cucks, and both groups are in denial about what they are.

Do you think the results would be anymore accurate if the results were private?

Probably not. But then again, chances are they would lie to make themselves sound like vigilantes when in reality quite a lot of them are incels-in-denial, or just brainless foids who get a kick out of virgin-shaming.

LARPed as a bisexual 40 year old roastie

Worthless limited survey. They should've included race at the very least.

I just selected random answer to those without an 'other option'

something about their mom
I also said I had a ton of mental issues and was practically a chad. who fucks their mom and lives with their mom

filled out the most obnoxious foid options possible.
filled out the most obnoxious foid options possible.
by the way, these kinds of things work better when you say it in telegram and not on the public forum. theyre just going to delete all responses from the time of your post to until this thread is dead.

I mean they ruin our surveys so let's strike back.

Done.

I also contributed my shit, im interested in the results :feelshaha:

I just contradicted myself and acted random

its 0ver 4 this survey. i don't think they'll post the results once they realized we murdered it.

I LARPed as a fat neckbeard with no HS degree or job lmaom
Well i larped as a framecel manlet who was a khhv in his 40s, low inteligence, living with parents and is bisexual.

JFL

Low IQ to put obvious fake answers, they will just delete it. Just put unflattering stats in there.

View attachment 57767

"Yes, I'm a proud independent woman raising a half black son"

Wonder why they didn't put race :feelsthink:
Anyways ruining it doesn't do anything to prove our point that they are soyboys and landwhales
doing the survey properly is pointless, cucktears are just virtue signalling hard, they would try and make excuses if the survey was showing results that they didnt agree with anyway

Amazing

Attachments

• IMG_2590.PNG
    IMG_2590.PNG
    23.8 KB · Views: 43
jfl at this voluntary response survey. good thing i tooks stats