Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol at this coping bodybuilder. "You only need to be male to get females"

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 2018 10 03 20 23 34

Kek this guy acts as if just because any woman can get a man, then the reverse is also true.
"If you are a male females will be attracted to you" how does someine unironically make this statement.

You’ve been on bodybuilding.com a lot today haven’t you

Men and women are different.

I tried being male and it didn't work, what then roid man?

>Looked for intelligent discussion on bodybuilding.com

I like reading from other incel bodybuilders and their struggel
Same, then again I’m interested in the experiences of a wide range of people

Just be male theory confirmed

What a dumbfuck brah

This is your mind on chadness

Thats gotta be the lowest IQ post I have ever had the unfortunate event of reading :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsree: delete this

Misc. is pretty much just r/theredpill on steroids.

Man bodybuilders talk annoying and almost stupid. Fuak yo bro just lift that fuakin weight you sad kunt. Man hypergamy is a thing I thought the red pill knew that at least some of them understand that it's over though

that's not a bodybuilder, that's a miscer

all of you come from 4chan to not know that not every fucking miscer is an actual bodybuilder and many don't even lift

this place needs to be obliterated, I'm literally posting on fucking 4chan le XD animee FIRIN MAH LAZAR 2.0

WyiJXb3.gif

Lol nigga cant be serious, women only want Chad it's a indisputable biological fact. Either he got the genders mixed up or the steroids fucked with his brain.

the idiot cuck in question doesn't understand that incels and chads operate in different economic systems competing over the same finite resource, namely female attention and love. In one of the systems, this resource exists in excess supply, where as in the other, it's virtually nonexistent

What do the incels on bodybuilding.com say? Kinda crazy that I never visit their forum anymore

It's bodybuilding.com, not brainbuilding.com. What do you expect? Of course they have mariana trench IQ despite their godly physique

This is worse than the bluepill wtf is this anyway?

Just be dog>>>>>just be male

If he's on the misc he's probably not even a bodybuilder.

That website is absolute fucking cancer, coping gymcels are comedy gold.
Man bodybuilders talk annoying and almost stupid. Fuak yo bro just lift that fuakin weight you sad kunt. Man hypergamy is a thing I thought the red pill knew that at least some of them understand that it's over though