Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lol at the alt right cucks!!!

J

joejutish

Recruit
★★★
20%
ITS JUST SO FUNNY TO ME when these cucks whine about "muh immigration n shieet we europans n shieet stick together" while looking like UTTER subhumans themselves and knowing the fact that their country will remain the same hypersexual promiscuous whore worshipping goy slop fest recessed jawed hive regardless of immigration or not, to be honest i WHOLE heartedly support immigration if it truly means to accelerate the total destruction of of the west.

I wonder your ethnicity, totally not gods chosen people.

Alt right? I am alt left

10%
throwing around meaningless insults like that isn't helping your case
being a total cuck for a country/identity that is practically all deprived of any fundamental values is totally not helping your case either, either way, it'd be more logical to be againts shit like "race mixing" if you looked like dolph lundgren and belonged in his gene pool (what whites are supposed to look like) rather then a recessed drooling chinless incel like you, its not white pride, its incel pride

being a total cuck for a country/identity that is practically all deprived of any fundamental values is totally not helping your case either,
I'd just prefer not to have housing/rent, food prices, crime, social tension, etc. increase
either way, it'd be more logical to be againts shit like "race mixing" if you looked like dolph lundgren and belonged in his gene pool (what whites are supposed to look like) rather then a recessed drooling chinless incel like you, its not white pride, its incel pride
Nice incel shaming

And no, I'm against it because it makes more subhumans

great, another anti-white faggot
@DarkStar

I'd just prefer not to have housing/rent, food prices, crime, social tension, etc. increase

Nice incel shaming

And no, I'm against it because it makes more subhumans
why are you againts crime??? are you serious? it seems to be you who is incel shaming here, crime is absolutely MORE beneficial for us you simple minded cuck, all you want is simple shelter and food lol, so pathetic and lacking compassion for fellow incels, you are probably the same dude who bashes a ethnic bashing a foids head (white) even though she deserves it

great, another anti-white faggot
@DarkStar
nah, also stop like, saying "white" the race is much more diverse than just simple shitty generalization like that, dolph lundgrens from sweden are NOT the same race as vasily shitskinov from russia

nah, also stop like, saying "white" the race is much more diverse than just simple shitty generalization like that, dolph lundgrens from sweden are NOT the same race as vasily shitskinov from russia
dnr

OP is right, and you ytboys guys are mad because you're coping with JBW

Images 2

OP is right, and you guys are mad because you're coping with JBW
its just so funny, these clowns wanna have their safe "white haven" even though the true enemy are also like 99 percent of your own people aswell, do they not realize that??

its just so funny, these clowns wanna have their safe "white haven" even though the true enemy are also like 99 percent of your own people aswell, do they not realize that??
This isnt a political forum sweaty.

Lol definitely a JDIF shill. Its election time so theyre out in full force
Yup, some of wha he said earlier proves it
OP is right, and you ytboys guys are mad because you're coping with JBW
No, he isn't you ingrate

How many cubicles over at the JIDF office is he from you?
Oh yeah, sorry I dont wanna get robbed jfl
why are you againts crime??? are you serious?
Are you serious, sweaty?
it seems to be you who is incel shaming here, crime is absolutely MORE beneficial for us you simple minded cuck,
How so jfl

And holy fuck at thinking most criminals are Incel, most of them get ugly whore pussy due to darktriad+lowinhib

No, he isn't you ingrate

Are you serious, sweaty?

How so jfl

And holy fuck at thinking most criminals are Incel, most of them get ugly whore pussy due to darktriad+lowinhib
sorry you dont wanna get robbed, LOL, the only thing thats protecting you from getting robbed is Christianity, not the white race genes KEK, also those criminals are mid tier normies getting ugly whore pussy? whats the win in that?

sorry you dont wanna get robbed, LOL, the only thing thats protecting you from getting robbed is Christianity, not the white race genes KEK,
Ah, ofc the kike would shill for his invention (((christianity)))

And no, crime stats show Whites have an astronomically lower rate than Hispanics & Blacks
also those criminals are mid tier normies getting ugly whore pussy? whats the win in that?
They're not incels, like you implied

No, he isn't you ingrate

Are you serious, sweaty?

How so jfl

its beneficial because the more it is the more opportunities we get to ER you dunce, also its utter self contradictory too, we are supporting ER and yet are against some total random normie getting shot and killed be a ape, absolute cuck.

Alt Right has nothing but contempt for inkwell just like everyone else.
Fuck 'em. None of them have actually repented of liberalism anyway, it's just grape instead of orange flavored.

who cares about that? Just ignore people instead of tryna moralfag
It's against the rules, also a sign someone is an infiltrator

Not moralfagging at all
its beneficial because the more it is the more opportunities we get to ER you dunce,
Yup, 100% a glowie

Should be banned
also its utter self contradictory too, we are supporting ER and yet are against some total random normie getting shot and killed be a ape, absolute cuck.
dnr

Ah, ofc the kike would shill for his invention (((christianity)))

And no, crime stats show Whites have an astronomically lower rate than Hispanics & Blacks

They're not incels, like you implied
yeah, so thats because of Christianity and the implied set of morality that comes with it, or else pagan whites were ALWAYS like the viking society where sending young youths into war bands for based raiding and raPe was encouraged and taught as a rite of passage

Just allow immigrants to ruin your country bro! :feelstastyman:

It's against the rules, also a sign someone is an infiltrator

Not moralfagging at all

Yup, 100% a glowie

Should be banned

dnr
ALSO LOL AT CELTCEL

you also glaze the wrong race too kek, at least have some redeemable qualities

Attachments

• GHmRmLvXIAAX5Ev.jpg
    GHmRmLvXIAAX5Ev.jpg
    611.4 KB · Views: 5
Just allow immigrants to ruin your country bro! :feelstastyman:
how tf is it gonna effect you? its mostly effecting braindead normies, are you telling me you are in love with normies? the same ones that whiteknight any crumb of pussy? nice

yeah, so thats because of Christianity and the implied set of morality that comes with it, or else pagan whites were ALWAYS like the viking society where sending young youths into war bands for based raiding and raPe was encouraged and taught as a rite of passage
by your logic here, Paganism would be better because it means rape is allowed

how tf is it gonna effect you? its mostly effecting braindead normies, are you telling me you are in love with normies? the same ones that whiteknight any crumb of pussy? nice
001 1

That wasn't the point of the meme you fucking idiot jfl

Contradicts yourself earlier
yeah, i get that, i will be riled up in it too, a small sacrifice to pay if it means ME getting revenge, you are just too low T to understand nigger

OP is a kike, don't give him anymore time or energy brocels