Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lol at pro academics

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
The state enforcing hypergamy is why many of us are incels, they put us in school to mentally break us, teach us worthless maths and science that is childish and then use that to restrict our options of further education. If you are pro academic YOU ARE A SLAVE, you are bowing down to the system that fucks you over. How can people be this brain dead? You break my heart. Get a job? LOL. Just pay your taxes to Chads children theory.

They made us cram formulas and abstract shit that seemed completely pointless and boring, to be good at this you need to be autistic, nervous or under/over weight. Not mentally sane humans jfl. I have never seen someone good at maths with it mentally, so of course they will not understand my posts. Honestly go learn more worthless shit at your plantations likes the slaves you are, and suffer from being an incel at societys hands also. You support the state by being a conformist so get fucked.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

High IQ.

paying taxes is cucked

being a man is cucked,, especially an incel, you're hardwork inadvertly supports foids who will not fuck u

Not coping, you are obsessed with my posts just like you are obsessed with being a good little slave.

Don't suck your own dick too hard. Your posts are just funny, in colossally stupid way. It's an entertaining slow-mo trainwreck.

JFL at the anti academic spam, how many times are you going to say this? If nobody learned maths or science, construction, computing, modern agriculture, manufacturing, medicine, transport and a whole bunch of other modern stuff that you rely on would be impossible.

JFL at the anti academic spam, how many times are you going to say this? If nobody learned maths or science, construction, computing, modern agriculture, manufacturing, medicine, transport and a whole bunch of other modern stuff that you rely on would be impossible.

Let this nigga cope in peace man, don't tell him that man.

@rightfulcel bro you LDAR boo boo
Don't worry boo boo life is cucked anyways, keep rotting man :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Don't suck your own dick too hard. Your posts are just funny, in colossally stupid way. It's an entertaining slow-mo trainwreck.

Don't worry boo boo life is cucked anyways, keep rotting man :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Yep totally mentally sane people I am dealing with here.

No, fuck that. I'm not giving this low IQ bullshit a free pass. His stupid posts are funny, but even stupidity is still negatively influential.

The guy is obviously tilted about academics for some reason. My guess is that he took some major L's in his exams, got an academic warning or got booted from his school/program, and now he's taking his anger out on academics by convincing himself it's all useless shit to turn you into a slave.

He's correct in one regard, though he hasn't explicitly articulated it: the K-12 system was primarily designed for the industrial, post WW2 age to churn out corporate drones, not independent thinkers.

No, fuck that. I'm not giving this low IQ bullshit a free pass. His stupid posts are funny, but even stupidity is still negatively influential.

The guy is obviously tilted about academics for some reason. My guess is that he took some major L's in his exams, got an academic warning or got booted from his school/program, and now he's taking his anger out on academics by convincing himself it's all useless shit to turn you into a slave.

He's correct in one regard, though he hasn't explicitly articulated it: the K-12 system was primarily designed for the industrial, post WW2 age to churn out corporate drones, not independent thinkers.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: you're right.
Boo boo failed exams lul
@rightfulcel sit down and study you coombrain

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: you're right.
Boo boo failed exams lul
@rightfulcel sit down and study you coombrain
Sit down and memorize stuff like a good slave and become a soy guzzling academic mental retard. Great!

Sit down and memorize stuff like a good slave and become a soy guzzling academic mental retard. Great!
Jfl you don't know shit about Science if you think it's about memorization.

Jfl you don't know shit about Science if you think it's about memorization.
Unless you make ground breaking theory it's memorization you effeminate drone.

Unless you make ground breaking theory it's memorization you effeminate drone.

Go try studying pure math with that attitude and see how far you get.

Go try studying pure math with that attitude and see how far you get.

He will probably give up after studying "epsilon-delta definition of limit" just lol

idk about that, man
a career in academia seems pretty chill, better than most wageslave jobs
you have a lot of freedom and can use your undergrad/grad students as slaves jfl
Sounds pretty good to me
but to get to that point you have to dedicate 10 years or more of your life and even if you do get a phd, It's never guaranteed you'll become a professor... It's pretty tough competition ngl
the question is... is it worth it?
I don't know... but wageslaving a 9-5 job for 40 years sounds like pure hell on earth, especially as an incel

Last edited:
He will probably give up after studying "epsilon-delta definition of limit" just lol

He'll go ER on the professor, because he'll think it's Jewish Kabbalistic magic.

idk about that, man
you have a lot of freedom and can use your undergrad/grad students as slaves jfl
Sounds pretty good to me
but to get to that point you have to dedicated 10 years or more of your life and even if you do get a phd, It's never guaranteed you'll become a professor... It's pretty tough competition ngl
I don't know... but wageslaving a 9-5 job for 40 years sounds like pure hell on earth, especially as an incel
Its all personal preference

idk about that, man
Sounds pretty good to me
but to get to that point you have to dedicated 10 years or more of your life and even if you do get a phd, It's never guaranteed you'll become a professor... It's pretty tough competition ngl

This is true JFL :feelskek: :reeeeee: :feelsrope:

You won't understand this unless you're a Grad student like me. It's mostly small works like proof reading or preparing assignments. Not that much work tbh.
The personal freedom is the best part about academia. A professor can literally pick his own field, there are so many perks. I'd rather join academia over some shitty blue collar job.

You can't do well academically if you're low IQ anyways.

Dude study, or your life will end up much worse with you wage slaving for minimum wage. Plus unironically studying can be a good hobby or cope.

Dude study, or your life will end up much worse with you wage slaving for minimum wage. Plus unironically studying can be a good hobby or cope.
:feelsBox: :feelsBox: :feelsBox:

This is true JFL :feelskek: :reeeeee: :feelsrope:
:feelskek: :feelskek:
i feel for you grad students
I've had this professor at uni, seen his face maybe 6 times the whole semester
he would send his grad students to the lectures and even would make them prepare and grade all the exams, tests and assignments
He just didn't give a fuck anymore jfl
guy was a genius tbh... I guess Teaching never really interested him

he would send his grad students to the lectures and even would make them prepare and grade all the exams, tests and assignments

I hate those professors with a passion. Tution fees are the reason you get paid to research, so make the effort, motherfucker.

Yeah that's why don't pick genius profs as your advisors.