Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol at my crush lusting after a chang that already has a gf.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Instead of going with me her Albanian looksmatch, this slut is lusting after and constantly hanging out with a Chang that already has a girlfriend.
She is literally orbiting this Chang, and I don't think he has any interest in her.
This bitch would rather be some changs orbiter than be with an ugly guy like me.

Stop orbiting her.

Why you have a crush in the first place ? If you're blackpilled you should know the true nature of women.

Just don't contact her anymore

racial crossbreeding should be outlawed, this bitch should have her fucking jaw broken

Race copers BTFO again.

Try to ignore her as hard as you can
I can't ignore my lust for her, she is the exact type of girl I like, petite with shoulder length hair and she looks cute.
By the way what is the anime in your Sig?

I can't ignore my lust for her, she is the exact type of girl I like, petite with shoulder length hair and she looks cute.
By the way what is the anime in your Sig?
Kizumonogatari

Wish these threads have pics. I just want to see the type of gurls you guys are oneitising

Wish these threads have pics. I just want to see the type of gurls you guys are oneitising
She kind of looks like this except with a cuter and less pronounced face.
productes4.jpg

how anyone could get a crush while being blackpilled is beyond me lol.

If she looks like this she isnt your lookmatch unless you are a gigachad. That girl is an 8.
She is less hotter then that girl, and more cuter.
Also idk if I'm her looksmatch.

Having a crush as an incel only crushes you.

don't worry. One day she'll settle for you when she's a miserable, used-up roastie. Then you can give her half your shit in exchange for starfish sex once a year.

God why are you such a cuck?

Calling someone a "crush" is cringy af

lol albanian chicks are so weird i honestly woudlnt go for them. Also you and I both know u can go back 2 the old country and pick up a wife from a village.... how can u be incel then?

Exactly, race has nothing to do with it. If you were goodlooking you would slay.
Just because Chad of any race can slay doesn't mean there isn't a racial hierarchy among chads and everyone else.
Blackpills tend to be difficult to swallow. You would think the people here would realize the validity of Just Be White just from how it is reflexively denied by palecels.

lol albanian chicks are so weird i honestly woudlnt go for them. Also you and I both know u can go back 2 the old country and pick up a wife from a village.... how can u be incel then?
I don't want to be beta bux and used for immigration status by some Albanian immigrant.
I want a real relationship.

I've been informed that I'm not allowed to advise you to go ER anymore, so my new advice is to.. uh.. maybe.. wait a minute, let me think.. get.. over her..? or something? Fuck, I don't know man, this one has me stumped tbh.

Just LOL at having crushes as an incel in 2018