Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol at Incels blaming on other things...

So a Chad who is effectively braindead following a car crash, he can't blame the car crash? He still has to blame lookism?

Let's go further. Does the autistic Chad who can't stop punching himself in the face in his mother's basement or can't wipe his own ass have to blame lookism? Motherfucker doesn't even know the concept of "blame."

It's not fucking lookism that is the issue. Lookism is a symptom. The chief perpetrator is GENETICS. It's nature. The secondary perpetrator is nurture, but its role pales in comparison to nature in the majority of cases when it comes to being NT or attractive.

ugly people still get laid though

blickpall said:
So a Chad who is effectively braindead following a car crash, he can't blame the car crash? He still has to blame lookism?
Let's go further. Does the autistic Chad who can't stop punching himself in the face in his mother's basement or can't wipe his own ass have to blame lookism? Motherfucker doesn't even know the concept of "blame."
It's not fucking lookism that is the issue. Lookism is a symptom. The chief perpetrator is GENETICS. It's nature. The secondary perpetrator is nurture, but its role pales in comparison to nature in the majority of cases when it comes to being NT or attractive.
I was specifying about Incels, not Chads. There's still a good chunk of Incels that could Volcel or looksmax their way out of Inceldom.

I'm not denying that genetics predetermines your life. Yes, a lot of things in life are out of our control, when others are around there are going to be some external influences involved, and I know that. There's still some internal influences that Incels could handle with themselves.

My message is for the Incels that copes with certain things that are outside of their grasp of ever controlling oy (or not within their reach) and telling them, that looks maybe causing a hindrance for that, not so much with the other things.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I was specifying about Incels, not Chads. There's still a good chunk of Incels that could Volcel or looksmax their way out of Inceldom.

Mentalcels are incels too, and lookism isn't the chief issue stopping them (although it often is a comorbid issue). Volcel out of inceldom? That's not how that works, but if I understood correctly what you are trying to get at, attraction is not a choice.

idkwattodowithlife said:
There's still some internal influences that Incels could handle with themselves.

Yes, this is true, but the internal is also dependent on the external. If there is nothing that motivates you to change, if your diet is poor so your serotonin levels fail to regulate your emotions, etc. then you will not make the internal or external steps to solve your situation. No one thought their way out of depression or flexed their biceps into a more attractive face.

idkwattodowithlife said:
My message is for the Incels that copes with certain things that are outside of their grasp of ever controlling oy (or not within their reach) and telling them, that looks maybe causing hindrance for that, not so much the other things.

If they are outside the grasp of things they can control, then yes, worrying about them too much is cope. But blaming them isn't irrational. Is it counter-productive? Maybe. Coping is less effective than overcoming when it comes to things that can be overcome. Radical responsibility is more productive than throwness. However, if you are not in a state to handle the problems in the productive manner, then it is incredibly difficult to do so; cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias make it impossible to internalize your advice. This is part of the reason why many incels say "therapy doesn't work."

blickpall said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Mentalcels are incels too, and lookism isn't the chief issue stopping them (although it often is a comorbid issue). Volcel out of inceldom? That's not how that works, but if I understood correctly what you are trying to get at, attraction is not a choice.
idkwattodowithlife said:
There's still some internal influences that Incels could handle with themselves.
Yes, this is true, but the internal is also dependent on the external. If there is nothing that motivates you to change, if your diet is poor so your serotonin levels fail to regulate your emotions, etc. then you will not make the internal or external steps to solve your situation. No one thought their way out of depression or flexed their biceps into a more attractive face.
idkwattodowithlife said:
My message is for the Incels that copes with certain things that are outside of their grasp of ever controlling oy (or not within their reach) and telling them, that looks maybe causing hindrance for that, not so much the other things.
If they are outside the grasp of things they can control, then yes, worrying about them too much is cope. But blaming them isn't irrational. Is it counter-productive? Maybe. Coping is less effective than overcoming when it comes to things that can be overcome. Radical responsibility is more productive than throwness. However, if you are not in a state to handle the problems in the productive manner, then it is incredibly difficult to do so; cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias make it impossible to internalize your advice. This is part of the reason why many incels say "therapy doesn't work."
There's still a demographic to those could possibly rival mentalcels with a point or two of their PSL ratings.

That's fine, we all need an outlet to vent. At times inceldom, bears weight on the soul, and looksmaxing can be demotivating at times.

My underlying message (looks like I have to unveil it...) is meant for those that overly critcize (or blame) on things, which is ineffective to their issue, e.g. finding ways to blame on Jews (conjuring up more conspiracy theories curtailing into antisemetism) and coping with antisemetism is holding them back, when its actually their looks thats holding them back.

idkwattodowithlife said:
There's still a demographic to those could possibly rival mentalcels with a point or two of their PSL ratings.

This sentence didn't make sense, I don't understand it.

idkwattodowithlife said:
My underlying message (looks like I have to unveil it...) is meant for those that overly critize things that are ineffective for whatever their doing, e.g. finding ways to blame on Jews (conjuring up more conspiracy theories curtailing into antisemetism) and coping with antisemetism is holding them back, when its actually their looks thats holding them back.

You should have led with this, but again it's not looks, it's majority DNA and sometimes nurture.

blickpall said:

It's not fucking lookism that is the issue. Lookism is a symptom. The chief perpetrator is GENETICS. It's nature. The secondary perpetrator is nurture, but its role pales in comparison to nature in the majority of cases when it comes to being NT or attractive.

you painted a depressing picture in my head, well done.

such a gloom world we live in.

blaming everything on looks is super simplistic

explain mentalcels like me then

incellooksmaxer said:
ugly people still get laid though

For reasons other than looks, yes. But looks are the most important factor for people without money or status.