Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol at cucktears dilusion "A girl that gets gangbanged can still be respected"

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180310 235725

As long As everyone is safe and consensual it's ok.
These morons have no values whatsoever, not even normies think like this.
Even a normies would think less of a woman if he found out she got gangbanged.

Yea, no. Every man I've ever known would have zero respect for a gangbang slut.

This is the worst fucking thing I've ever seen. Just REEKS of pathetic numale cuck.

KEK...this was written by a femoid
They really want to see how far their can push the boundaries of men specifically the cucks that surround them on reddit

This is the worst fucking thing I've ever seen. Just REEKS of pathetic numale cuck.
Especially the part where he said he hopes she has the best gangbang ever and afterwards they go to dinner and hifive.
These are the people that think they are better then us.

They are the embodiment of the SJW hippie kumbaya singing leftists that have become a caricature at this point.

Especially the part where he said he hopes she has the best gangbang ever and afterwards they go to dinner and hifive.
Fucking disgusting, how would you even want to touch her hand much less look at her eat after knowing what has been in every orifice on her body. Disgusting degenerate sluts like her deserve death by pike up the rectum, good old Vlad the Impaler style.

They are the embodiment of the SJW hippie kumbaya singing leftists that have become a caricature at this point.
I hate these, "it's not hurting anyone so it's okay with me" people.
They really don't give a shit about values or preservation, they want to go full degenerate and hate being judged for it.

I hate these, "it's not hurting anyone so it's okay with me" people.
They really don't give a shit about values or preservation, they want to go full degenerate and hate being judged for it.

They don't understand values or preservation because they are low T betas and women. Men, and I mean REAL men, think differently and have a natural aversion to shit like this because it's wrong on a deep level.

Yeah and just the way they type and the expressions they use and everything. We need a numale genocide ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back