Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lol at aspies

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
ur on the fucking autistic spectrum of course its ur personality. mentalceldom should be its own thing of itself and leave the term Incel for us truecels who have our looks holding us back and not just our social retardation

I have both. Don't exclude me.

As if we can just stop being autistic. Our inceldom is still involuntary.

As if we can just stop being autistic. Our inceldom is still involuntary.

It's your personality then and people won't see that if your face is actually normie tier, until you show it to them, but you can learn and grow unlike someone with an ugly face who can choose any option but whichever option he chooses he gets treated like shit where-ever he goes because of his appearance

Most "mentalcels" are ugly and that's why they have no social skills.

It's your personality then and people won't see that if your face is actually normie tier, until you show it to them, but you can learn and grow unlike someone with an ugly face who can choose any option but whichever option he chooses he gets treated like shit where-ever he goes because of his appearance

It isn't so much personality as it is being socially inept. There's a difference.

Also just fucking lol if you think aspies can just learn and grow. It's actually easier to looksmax than it is to become NT (impossible).

It isn't so much personality as it is being socially inept. There's a difference.

Also just fucking lol if you think aspies can just learn and grow. It's actually easier to looksmax than it is to become NT (impossible).

Yes, it's easier to get a fucking skull transplant in a third world country than to pretend you're a normie

Yes, it's easier to get a fucking skull transplant in a third world country than to pretend you're a normie

When I say looksmax I mean things such as getting a Chin implant or something.

I'm definitely undiagnosed on the spectrum but I can at least pretend to be a normie, especially with drugs. Subhuman face there's no fix only cope

I'm definitely undiagnosed on the spectrum but I can at least pretend to be a normie, especially with drugs. Subhuman face there's no fix only cope

I can't speak for all the people claiming to be mentalcel I'm legit diagnosed. PDD-NOS.

I can't speak for all the people claiming to be mentalcel I'm legit diagnosed. PDD-NOS.
Have u seen my posts, I'm a fucking autistic for sure don't need a diagnosis

I have both + low iq, now I understand why putting extra work into school and performing mediocre happened

well, i have guinness world record level inhibition, the only time i'm even normal is when i have alcohol in my system.

in fact, i've come to the point where i just completely gave up on women, maybe gonna try to make friends first...

but most incels also have social skill problems as well i think, how can you even be normal if you're posting on this site lol

Yea that's true, we're all fucked from the start

Sadly, i have both holding me back, no mercy from this shit life.

Beeing mental is worse than looks. Just go out and count the old looking subhuman manlets you see. They all have gf in their life but we don't. In the end it is your personality, but not in the way you think. Girls can detect virgins and autistic guys very easily, but they overlook uglyness sometimes.

Beeing mental is worse than looks. Just go out and count the old looking subhuman manlets you see. They all have gf in their life but we don't. In the end it is your personality, but not in the way you think. Girls can detect virgins and autistic guys very easily, but they overlook uglyness sometimes.

ur on the fucking autistic spectrum of course its ur personality. mentalceldom should be its own thing of itself and leave the term Incel for us truecels who have our looks holding us back and not just our social retardation
F***k off, nigger. People with Aspergers are extremely high IQ - Newton, Tesla or Mozart can be used as examples of corelation between Aspergers and high IQ. Also let's watch Varg - autism/Aspergers is a trait of Aryans, and you won't be ever as intelectually superior as them. Aryans with Aspergers/autism created modern technology and without their abilities you and your Chad counterparts (being Chad is a result of nigger admixture, Chad has no intelligence and is very similar to Tyrone in behaviour) would be still living int the literal pieces of shit. Intelligence and physical attractiveness are hostile traits, so the most intelligent and brain-superior race (pure Aryans) is the most subhuman in looks, but niggers who are most Chadly in looks are total brainlets.

Have u seen my posts, I'm a fucking autistic for sure don't need a diagnosis

>"guys I'm totes autistic even though I haven't checked"
>"but look at how easily I can overcome it and learn!"

Wow, almost as if you don't have autism and you're just self-diagnosing like a dumbass, which is why your brilliant self-help scheme is working. You know, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU. God damn you're not aspie, you're just low IQ.

Either get diagnosed or shut the hell up.

Autistic post.

F***k off, nigger. People with Aspergers are extremely high IQ - Newton, Tesla or Mozart can be used as examples of corelation between Aspergers and high IQ. Also let's watch Varg - autism/Aspergers is a trait of Aryans, and you won't be ever as intelectually superior as them. Aryans with Aspergers/autism created modern technology and without their abilities you and your Chad counterparts (being Chad is a result of nigger admixture, Chad has no intelligence and is very similar to Tyrone in behaviour) would be still living int the literal pieces of shit. Intelligence and physical attractiveness are hostile traits, so the most intelligent and brain-superior race (pure Aryans) is the most subhuman in looks, but niggers who are most Chadly in looks are total brainlets.

cope most autist are low iq also

Pile of bullshit cope. Alot of WASP chads I know are high IQ. Aspies are genetic shit

Pile of bullshit cope. Alot of WASP chads I know are high IQ. Aspies are genetic shit
Good joke, bro. They are just muscular normies. Every chad has nigger admixture. Aspie Aryans creted all of the existing civilization.

Good joke, bro. They are just muscular normies. Every chad has nigger admixture. Aspie Aryans creted all of the existing civilization.
4bb3054fae5481d24b768f5b16527ef0.jpg
08-og.jpg
62fdf521-735e-4ce8-9b8d-14e9286a6d73.jpg
full-harry-goodwins-1727672690.jpg

Plenty of 'nigger admixture' JFL at this level of cope

The first guy has clearly nigger nose area, the second one has big lips, and the third one is just a meme. He does not exist. Also, being NT is having a nigger admixture. Pure Aryans were at least aspies.