Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting logged into facebook after 6 years

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Can't even believe this shit. Just fucking end me

That's why incels.is is my only "social media" lol.

facebook is nothing. instagram and SC is where the real suifuel is at

everyone looksmaxxed so much, while I'm sitting here with nw3. I'm getting mogged by guys who were incel during high school. This feels like a nightmare

I deleted my instagram account and I logged out of my snapchat account. I couldn't take this shit anymore.

Jfl at mogging into facebook.
Legit dont need that negativity in life.

I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle

I deleted my instagram account and I logged out of my snapchat account. I couldn't take this shit anymore.
Same.

I remember when I didn't touch my facebook account for about 2 years (had it since 2009), and had zero notifications when I came back on even though I had like 300 "friends" added

facebook is suicide fuel.

Never had kikebook.
I’m hooked on Insta.

82F1DEEA F0CA 48D0 9D89 F836DE76322F

Talking with people you know in real life online is really awkward. I deleted my Facebook pretty quickly for that reason and even my Twitter once a bunch of people from high school found me on it.

I wish a literal nuke on facebook servers

Talking with people you know in real life online is really awkward. I deleted my Facebook pretty quickly for that reason and even my Twitter once a bunch of people from high school found me on it.
what do you mean it's awkward?

what do you mean it's awkward?
I'm an emotional zombie in real life who rarely talks to most people and has a bit of a cold disposition. Then suddenly on Facebook I can respond often and in complete sentences, and a lot of people have told me it throws them off.

Have you used Facebook before? You end up saying things to people you know that you wouldn't say face-to-face. It's just weird.

Why would you log to fb after 6 years?

Same.

I remember when I didn't touch my facebook account for about 2 years (had it since 2009), and had zero notifications when I came back on even though I had like 300 "friends" added
Not even game alerts or birthdays?

I still use instagram to send memes to normie friends

Never had kikebook. Don't want them profiting off me.

eh I don't think so, this controversy will blow over soon
Yeah - lots of companies are pulling away. Musk took down his corporate pages. Once they lose their advertising they have no fucking revenue stream. How are they going to keep that bloated pig alive?

Yeah - lots of companies are pulling away. Musk took down his corporate pages. Once they lose their advertising they have no fucking revenue stream. How are they going to keep that bloated pig alive?
we'll see what happens I guess.