Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Logan Paul badly scams the fuck out of his fans

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Screenshot 20230104 203437
Bro logan Paul is based for scamming his fans jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jfl 187k dislikes

Nigga hired criminals to work on his crypto project and they ended up scamming :feelskek::feelskek: the fuck out .

Logan is based for not taking accountability making the soys seethe like my guy didn't even apologize properly used ad hominem attacks didn't address issues properly about market manipulation and marketing the crypto in his name and how he dissappeared for a year not talking about his project cryptozoo until the soy normie coffezilla called him out and he also lied about how he was not contacted about soyzilla on time

Nigga is a professional crypto rugpuller and same goes with his brother like what were the NPCs thinking when they were investing in his project :feelshaha::feelshaha:.
Also his apology is fully scripted as if he had a team wrote it while he stands like an NPC and just pointed fingers on others :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Man this controversy just gives me even more dopamine the scammers vs the soys jfl I'm enjoying this controversy :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Fuck this faggot Logan Paul and his retarded brother. They deserve to be burned at the stake. I hate their retarded fans and videos!

Fuck this faggot Logan Paul and his retarded brother. They deserve to be burned at the stake. I hate their retarded fans and videos!
I agree but he's based for doing mass crypto scamming

No one scammed him, he hired legit developers and didn't pay them and tried to steal their work so they withheld their work and asked for payment.

No one scammed him, he hired legit developers and didn't pay them and tried to steal their work so they withheld their work and asked for payment.
Yeah exactly he hired criminals and he was quite for a long time until coffee called him out

Last edited:
I'm gonna be honest, if you got scammed by this negative iq idiot that's on you. Not only has there been several crypto rug pulls before but, this one was headed by a dumb ass youtuber whos known for doing dumb shit. Track records don't lie, losing your savings here is just natural selection.

Imagine trusting someone from the internet enough to send him money :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

I love crypto. It's literally just normies being scammed out of their money every ten seconds

Just another brutal reminder that you're either born a winner(tall, handsome, white, rich, scammer) or a loser(short, ugly, ethnic, poor, scammed).

Just another brutal reminder that you're either born a winner(tall, handsome, white, rich, scammer) or a loser(short, ugly, ethnic, poor, scammed).
Jfl the people who got scammed were also white maybe a sandcel also got scammed

How to lose your money guide

Step 1: 'Invest' in crypto.

All I hear these days about crypto is how some Gullible goys keep getting scammed and every platform ends up being a scam

How to lose your money guide

Step 1: 'Invest' in crypto.

All I hear these days about crypto is how some Gullible goys keep getting scammed and every platform ends up being a scam
step 1 dont invest in shit projects and shitcoins and keep your money off the exchanges. Unfortunately millions of normies didnt listen to this and lost their money'

Fucking lol @ them

Why any one invest in a Jew - Nigger Ponzi scheme is nuts

Cosign. And their retarded fans too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back