Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Locked in the Sandpaper Room

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
01312C33 A99A 4C15 995E 9AF88193948F

This is a popular post from 4chan, which is a torture idea. Basically how it works is theres a room with a sandpaper floor on a conveyor belt and a door. The person is put inside the room, naked, and the door is locked. The floor moves slowly, and the image shows what happens. Basically, youd get tired from walking and fall asleep, which would be impossible due to the sandpaper slowly grinding. You can figure out what will happen overtime. What would you do in this situation?

I mean, what could you do????
I would just take it tbh it's a lost cause

that's a genius idea i'll have to take note of that

Just sleep on the ceiling

View attachment 257315

This is a popular post from 4chan, which is a torture idea. Basically how it works is theres a room with a sandpaper floor on a conveyor belt and a door. The person is put inside the room, naked, and the door is locked. The floor moves slowly, and the image shows what happens. Basically, youd get tired from walking and fall asleep, which would be impossible due to the sandpaper slowly grinding. You can figure out what will happen overtime. What would you do in this situation?
make a sled out of your own shit and ride it.

any other questions?

Piss on the sandpaper and scrubb off the sand. I will also make a protective coat of my shit in a straight line parallel to movement direction

you cant do anything
locked in a room with your own excrement leads to infection
sleep deprivation leads to death
no food or water

I would stomp the ground as hard as possible, hopefully breaking the conveyor belt mechanism.