Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A room ad by curry landlord in Canada

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
GKGeeXFXcAAvThK

Found it on a Canadian subreddit where they complain about mass migration and housing crisis. 430 CAD a month to share a bedroom with three strangers kek do curries have no standards at all or what :feelskek: Must be fun if someone snores, if they go to bed at different hours or if someone wants to relax just being alone. Living in a shared place with your own private bedroom already sucks I can't imagine how it must be not even having that.

Not to mention those "beds" are just some filthy matresses on the floor taking all the space in that tiny room. And since normally flats have 2 or 3 bedrooms it's easy to assume there's more than 4 people living there.

"very spacious for all 4 to sleep"

bro if someone next to you rolls over, their arm will touch you instantly, what the fuck

At least this one wasn't asking for a white foid:feelskek:.

"very spacious for all 4 to sleep"

bro if someone next to you rolls over, their arm will touch you instantly, what the fuck
Maybe at home they're used to be 10 in the same bedroom so just 4 is considered spacious :feelshaha:

I pity curries but they are ruining Canada lol

At least this one wasn't asking for a white foid:feelskek:.
No that's raycist and problematic. But caste, religion or even region discrimination is allowed if curry because muh minorities.

GKGeeXFXcAAvThK

Found it on a Canadian subreddit where they complain about mass migration and housing crisis. 430 CAD a month to share a bedroom with three strangers kek do curries have no standards at all or what :feelskek: Must be fun if someone snores, if they go to bed at different hours or if someone wants to relax just being alone. Living in a shared place with your own private bedroom already sucks I can't imagine how it must be not even having that.

Not to mention those "beds" are just some filthy matresses on the floor taking all the space in that tiny room. And since normally flats have 2 or 3 bedrooms it's easy to assume there's more than 4 people living there.
Man, Spanishcel, this shit is very typical in all developed countries with their housing problems and renting speculation for tourists.

I want to start doing this too. Making some whore live with me so I can get to fuck her once in a while or else she gets kicked out. This is like legal graping. Sounds hot as fuck. I am definitely going to do that once I get my own apartment. Not even a question.

Man, Spanishcel, this shit is very typical in all developed countries with their housing problems and renting speculation for tourists.
In Spain we have exactly this issue and I've barely seen ads for shared rooms. Living with strangers but having your own room is doable but not having any part of the house that you can call your own is just sad. Sharing a flat is already a shitty and depressing situation specially with bad roommates so sharing a room must make it 1000 times worse.

Imagine for example you're drained from work or school or just had a bad day and want to be alone. Then you get to your shitty shared flat and can't even relax in "your" bedroom because one of your roommies is or will be there.

Maybe at home they're used to be 10 in the same bedroom so just 4 is considered spacious :feelshaha:
ye, Canada is making a huge mistake by importing 500 billion curry that are not willing to be assimilated each year.

when I was searching for apartments I also saw a lot of vile shit.
A few examples:
-I was desperate so I viewed some apartment of some serbian cunt and it was literally just the attic of their house with a tiny kitchen and tiny bathroom and 2 tiny radiator. No climate control, no carpets, light bulbs just hanging from the ceiling and I couldnt even walk straight in the majority of the apartment

-Some shithole "apartment" in the cellar of some boomer fuck with 2 very tiny windows where you couldnt even look outside and a toilet and sink (you have to shower IN THEIR HOUSE) and they just had cables all over the place for electric heating and lighting (I never visited that apartment I just saw it on ebay)

-Someone rented out their garden house that they rebuild into a livable apartment. It had no shower as well tho and the general idea of living in someones garden is weird as fuck

and generally I saw lot of basement apartments, garages built into apartments, disgusting rotten apartments with the rug coming of and mould

This proofed to me that Boomer and Gen Xers and landlords in general are absolutely vile shameless psychopaths

ye, Canada is making a huge mistake by importing 500 billion curry that are not willing to be assimilated each year.
these curries come from different ethnic and religious backgrouds and they're already transforming Canada into their new Hindu vs Muslim battleground

these curries come from different ethnic and religious backgrouds and they're already transforming Canada into their new Hindu vs Muslim battleground
They even imported Sikh separatism with Khalistan supporters making violent acts kek

View: https://x.com/RoopDarak/status/1769287706662887572

Btw remember last year a white Canadian dad was stabbed for asking a curry to stop vaping in front of his child. That curry was also a Khalistan separatist it seems they love violence.

when I was searching for apartments I also saw a lot of vile shit.
A few examples:
-I was desperate so I viewed some apartment of some serbian cunt and it was literally just the attic of their house with a tiny kitchen and tiny bathroom and 2 tiny radiator. No climate control, no carpets, light bulbs just hanging from the ceiling and I couldnt even walk straight in the majority of the apartment

-Some shithole "apartment" in the cellar of some boomer fuck with 2 very tiny windows where you couldnt even look outside and a toilet and sink (you have to shower IN THEIR HOUSE) and they just had cables all over the place for electric heating and lighting (I never visited that apartment I just saw it on ebay)

-Someone rented out their garden house that they rebuild into a livable apartment. It had no shower as well tho and the general idea of living in someones garden is weird as fuck

and generally I saw lot of basement apartments, garages built into apartments, disgusting rotten apartments with the rug coming of and mould

This proofed to me that Boomer and Gen Xers and landlords in general are absolutely vile shameless psychopaths
Sounds like boomers trying to get some extra cash making shitty DIY renovations to rent out the parts of the house they don't use anymore. Also since you would be living in the same space as them you would be a lodger instead of a tenant so you would have even less rights.

In Spain we have exactly this issue and I've barely seen ads for shared rooms. Living with strangers but having your own room is doable but not having any part of the house that you can call your own is just sad. Sharing a flat is already a shitty and depressing situation specially with bad roommates so sharing a room must make it 1000 times worse.

Imagine for example you're drained from work or school or just had a bad day and want to be alone. Then you get to your shitty shared flat and can't even relax in "your" bedroom because one of your roommies is or will be there.
Beyond brutal. Even more so sharing a flat with moggers having sex every weekend. :fuk: