Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Locationpill fucked me

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Where I live in Florida there's nothing but fucking old people communities and the beach. It's where I was born and raised my whole life. It's a fucking shithole for anyone under age 60. There's nothing there for them. All they do is drink. The place fucking breeds depression in young people. I remember being interested in parkour and watching parkour videos and learning to do a front flip but my interest just died out over time because of boring ass location and no friends. As I said people there are boring as fuck and just drink and do normalfag shit like fishing. I remember even being in the city of my old uni that had some interesting terrain in it I met some fellow bmx riders, then shortly after I dropped out. It was the biggest disappointment ever. Boring ass terrain is horrible for bmx and parkour, things I'm interested in and could breathe life into my rotting self.

I was watching a parkour vid just now remembering the interest I used to have in it and thinking that could have been me fuck me. Fucking multimillion subscriber youtube channel where they just travel the world making parkour videos living the fucking dream while I rot. Biggest locationpill of all is being stuck in this shithole Kenya for now but at least I leave in only 2 agonizing weeks now, so I can return to my lesser shithole in Florida. I'm considering just moving for the sake of my sanity, but then I'll be forced to spend over half my income to survive and not save shit.

Last edited: