Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Location theory at work

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
whats your theory? is this labeled as theory?

the children look subhuman and ugly, no front

What happend to the kid on the lefts eyebrows?

Could you imagine what it must feel like to have a wife and kids that love you? :feelscry:

He already has a marriage and 3 children with her while the worse looking girls reject you:

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CX3G3pnAK4S/

This is a common thing in Russia and Ukraine btw.

I don't think so the birth rate in Russia/Ukraine is sub-replacement and most ukranian women are whoring themselves out in western europe. (they are not these angelic catholic school-girls that conservacucks invision). This is apex fallacy the average slav is living rough

I don't understand what you're trying to say

I don't think so the birth rate in Russia/Ukraine is sub-replacement and most ukranian women are whoring themselves out in western europe. (they are not these angelic catholic school-girls that conservacucks invision). This is apex fallacy the average slav is living rough
I wasn't aiming at that.But the fact is that hotter female/uglier male couples there are common.They are not Catholic,they are Orthodox like most EE.

I wasn't aiming at that.But the fact is that hotter female/uglier male couples there are common.They are not Catholic,they are Orthodox like most EE.
dude that's an outlier believe me most ukranian women are not getting married. Eastern Orthodox my ass! most ukranian foids are getting their holes filled at the red light districts in western europe

He looks normie.

On the other hand, she's hot, like Stacylite.

I do think that Russia isn't as great as many Cuckservatives claim. On the other hand, is it better than USA? Is it better than fucking "Canada" where I live? Most probably it is. Russia is no Thailand or Philippines of course... the females are still White. But there's no way it's worse than this shithole over here. Going by demographics alone, it'd be easier to get a White female in Russia because they are in much greater supply, whereas shitholes like USA and Canada are diluted while the demand for White females (due to ethnic males also demanding them) remains just as high.

Location matters just as much if not more than your personal stats. Boomers prove this by being able to slay with low-tier normie looks living in a different time and different place, even though many would be on this forum if they had been born 30-40 years later.

Last edited:
He looks normie.

On the other hand, she's hot, like Stacylite.

I do think that Russia isn't as great as many Cuckservatives claim. On the other hand, is it better than USA? Is it better than fucking "Canada" where I live? Most probably it is. Russia is no Thailand or Philippines of course... the females are still White. But there's no way it's worse than this shithole over here.

Location matters just as much if not more than your personal stats. Boomers prove this by being able to slay with low-tier normie looks living in a different time and different place, even though many would be on this forum if they had been born 30-40 years later.
Canada and Western world in general is better for looxmaxing and betamaxing.Many sugar daddies are traveling to Thailand,izs over saturated.

Canada and Western world in general is better for looxmaxing and betamaxing.Many sugar daddies are traveling to Thailand,izs over saturated.

Doubt it, a young average white male is already looksmaxxed the moment he steps into the Philippines. In Canada that's just garbage tier.