Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Local coffee shops are more incel friendly

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Only old people go there ngl, and they barely make noises.

Starbucks on the other hand is full of young noisy normies and foids. Sometimes you can even see chads and stacys which makes you question the meaning of your own existence.

Now I’m just going to the local family owned coffee shop, order a cappuccino, read about my special interests of browse this site, kek

Take the local business pill. Jfl at the irony of the far left younger generations supporting large megacorporations to get lattés but then cry about billionaires not giving their fair share. Like nigger, you are supporting them with all your actions.

Take the local business pill. Jfl at the irony of the far left younger generations supporting large megacorporations to get lattés but then cry about billionaires not giving their fair share. Like nigger, you are supporting them with all your actions.
couldn't have said it better

Well said, I like to show support to the local business which sells tasty sweets and biscuits/cookies over buying from huge corporations.

I hate hippie and tech rich undeserving normies man all the farmers are fucking old increasing consolidation of production ahead

100% I support my local business which sells tasty sweets and biscuits/cookies over buying from huge corporations.

Starbucks on the other hand is full of young noisy normies and foids. Sometimes you can even see chads and stacys which makes you question the meaning of your own existence.

Now I’m just going to the local family owned coffee shop, order a cappuccino, read about my special interests of browse this site, kek

incels care more about the environment and local communities which ostracize them than normies jfl

I hate hippie and tech rich undeserving normies man all the farmers are fucking old increasing consolidation of production ahead
The problem is government is making it much harder for smaller farms to survive as well. Most the subsidies and benefits from agricultural departments go to large mega farms, while the smaller farms get crushed by regulations and rot.

incels care more about the environment and local communities which ostracize them than normies jfl
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

umm to a degree

The problem here is that the small cafes are often overpriced and low on quality. I still use them because I can but many don't because the area is so deprived and poor. Although those who could afford it, would still rather spend £2 more on some milk with 600g of sugar per sip.

€0,40 for a cup of Nespresso at home, black. Not gonna pay 5 times as much for something that doesn't even taste better.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back