Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Local boy angry at doctors. (Your experience with TRT?)

lumipallo

lumipallo

Officer
★★
I've been to a few andrologists and had my T levels tested many times. Most were on the low end, ~4.5 and once it came back higher ~7.7. Now, all of these tests were done in the early morning. Later I found out T varies wildly throughout the day and is at its peak in the early morning and lowest in the evening, so I did another test after work and sure enough it was a measly ~1.4.
I can't fucking believe not a single doctor considered this, it's unreal how you can make a mistake like that. My T level in the morning is what normal guys have in the evening. I can't express how angry I am at doctors, and this isn't even the first time where I do a test based on my own hunch and find something they haven't.
Now I'm gonna go back and ask to be put on TRT, no other choice the way I see it.
What are your experiences with TRT? Are you on it for life?

They don't want males to have testosterone, hence why they banned steroids.
Government thinks high T males are a threat to their absolute power because we won't just be complacent.
But in this case, the doctors were just incompetent, and you have to do your own research about this kind of stuff a lot of the time. They're not trained endocrinologists.

Perhaps I should have mine tested as well. I've been working out for 5 years and can barely do a single pull up

I've been working out for 5 years and can barely do a single pull up
:feelshaha:

If you want to do pull ups, you should start by training doing this very specific movement.

Even woman can do pull-ups, so this has nothing to do with testosterone.

Are you overweight? Do you have a proper technique? Have you tried inclined pull-ups first?
Not overweight, but I am trying to lose another 5kg

Not overweight, but I am trying to lose another 5kg
That could help. Also one tip that I have found very helpful is to engage your core. Like do it as if you needed your whole body to move up, not just your arms and back. It's crazy how much that changes things. Apparently it's about increasing the nervous influx or something.

An other trick is to think you're not trying to pull yourself up, but to bend the bar.

Last edited:
Testing in the morning is correct, because as you said it varies wildly throughout the day. Morning is most umbiased and what these tables' point of reference. You just didn't get TRT because the acceptable range is deemed quite broad. You are lucky if you get TRT on insurance prescription thanks to the last doc testing not to protocol. Also you have to test free T. Just T isn't that relevant.

Last edited:
They don't want males to have testosterone, hence why they banned steroids.
Government thinks high T males are a threat to their absolute power because we won't just be complacent.
But in this case, the doctors were just incompetent, and you have to do your own research about this kind of stuff a lot of the time. They're not trained endocrinologists.