Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious LMS is stupid. Money doesn't mean shit. Dick does. It should be LDS or LSD

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I know people are gonna say "dickpill is a meme!" Yeah no.

Obviously looks are important and you need looks to get the chick into bed, but once you're in bed, you need a big dick. If your dick is small, like less than 5 inches, she straight up might not even fuck you. If its average, she might bang you but you'll end up getting cucked or she'll ghost you. You need a big dick to keep her around. Now, as for status, obviously looks>status, but status does mean something. Fame game is real, you can see a lot of celebrities who are not Chads slay on fame alone. Also, if you're decent looking but not Chad your social status is important to getting foids. Money, meanwhile, won't do shit. What is she gonna do, check your tax returns? JFL

Looks, Status, Dick. LSD. That is the formula. Money means nothing in terms of attraction. Dick does. The two pics below prove it:

Dick Size>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Money

Last edited:
No foid ever asked any of my chadfishes about dick size or for dick pics.

/thread

Sure, it's important, but it's completely tertiary. Worrying about your dick size when you have a subhuman face is like "worrying about overpopulation on Mars."

No foid ever asked any of my chadfishes about dick size or for dick pics.

/thread

nice job not reading the thread faggot. Did they ever ask how much money he had?

Sure, it's important, but it's completely tertiary. Worrying about your dick size when you have a subhuman face is like "worrying about overpopulation on Mars."

Nice job not reading the thread

More like, physiological implication, BACKGROUND and then a girl's taste.
PIFBT.
Physiological implications of your inner nature, status, etc. matter more than simply having money.
If you have the ability to have money, then you spend it on pokemon you'll be seen as childish even if you have good status with E-nerds on the internet about your pokemon collection.
You need physiological implications based on your looks and how it is congruent with the implications of your style that will correlate with a girl's taste.
The physiologicality that implicates things about you on the surface is your house, car, job, body, etc.

If you have a beta background that loses hal ofor you.
A girl's taste can change. You can be gigatyrone and not get laid with a hot girl in emo culture. You can be an average dick zac efron and not get laid with a girl in the rap culture.
A girl's taste can change. You can be gigatyrone and not get laid with a hot girl in emo culture. You can be an average dick zac efron and not get laid with a girl in the rap culture.

More like LSD

This is brag bait.

But I'm going to ask a genuine question here, will my thick 7" Mexican cock compensate for the fact that I'm 5'4-5'5?

money might be they key for opening the door but dick will either keep u in or out :feelzez:

Nice job not reading the thread

You're talking about once you've gotten a chick into bed. That's lightyears ahead of us at this moment.

That's why I'm saying your dick size takes a seat at the far back. The more pressing issues are face and height.

What I'm saying is, yes, you're right (be honest, this is what you wanted to hear), but it doesn't matter if you're short and ugly. It's lipstick on a fat chick (pig).

This is brag bait.

But I'm going to ask a genuine question here, will my thick 7" Mexican cock compensate for the fact that I'm 5'4-5'5?

I don't think you read my post asshole
You're talking about once you've gotten a chick into bed. That's lightyears ahead of us at this moment.

Well obviously looks are important but I'm comparing dick size to money

Last edited:
nice job not reading the thread faggot. Did they ever ask how much money he had?
Yes, a few have, and many have asked about job/career/education. None have asked about dick size, so I'd say it's less important to foids than the guy's zodiac sign.

I'm sorry I don't read stuff made by ppl with commander rank :feelspuke:

Yes, a few have, and many have asked about job/career/education. None have asked about dick size, so I'd say it's less important to foids than the guy's zodiac sign.

I ain't buying it. Many dick pics are sent via Tinder, sluts care way more about dick size than money

I agree that money doesn’t matter, money is just another word for status.

A big dick can halo you, and girls will gossip about you.

But it's like with any other special trait: you need to be very impressive and at the ~90th percentile to stand out (and at least average in other regards).

Last edited:
I don't think you read my post asshole

Yeah, you're right I haven't, just trying to post a bit while drawing some fetish art.

I ain't buying it. Many dick pics are sent via Tinder, sluts care way more about dick size than money
I can imagine guys sending dick pics because some guys think a lot about penises for some reason... but I haven't seen foids actually asking for dick pics and none of them have asked about dick size. Maybe your chadfishing experience was different?

Exactly

I can imagine guys sending dick pics because some guys think a lot about penises for some reason... but I haven't seen foids actually asking for dick pics and none of them have asked about dick size. Maybe your chadfishing experience was different?

Reddit_is_for_cucks I believe has shown chadfishing experiments where he shares nudes with chicks, he sends a dick pic and they send a nude

Money is more important. Your dick size isn't going to improve her lifestyle and social status.

Foids like big cocks, stupid primitive foids

Brutal ZodiacSign Pill :feelskek:

Id bet my left nut some foids were stupid enough to ask about that before your cock size.

Brutal ZodiacSign Pill :feelskek:

Id bet my left nut some foids were stupid enough to ask about that before your cock size.

That might be true but its not because they dont care about dick size it has more to do with them being high inhib and pc

Yes, thanks for reposting the images. My eyes weren't working the first time around.

Those pictures speak to nothing about what I'm saying. One's a picture of Cuckerberg standing next to a tallfag basketball player. The other is data polling women about dick size. It says nothing about women preferring dick size over money.

C'mon son.

Yes, thanks for reposting the images. My eyes weren't working the first time around.

Those pictures speak to nothing about what I'm saying. One's a picture of Cuckerberg standing next to a tallfag basketball player. The other is data polling women about dick size. It says nothing about women preferring dick size over money.

C'mon son.

Women don't need money from men these days, they make more money than men on average and also can easily make it by themselves via camwhoring/e-thotting, being a hooker, or just collecting orbiting simps.

Women cannot posess a dick, they need a man for that.

Women don't need money from men these days, they make more money than men on average and also can easily make it by themselves via camwhoring/e-thotting, being a hooker, or just collecting orbiting simps.

Women cannot posess a dick, they need a man for that.

I'm talking about the kind of money that significantly upgrades her life, not some 150k/y STEM or finance betabuxx.

But all of this is moot, unless we take a sample to see at what dollar figure they'll overlook how ugly a man is.

Last edited:
The infographic looks like something you would find on a website that sells penis enlargement products.

Yes, although having a big dick and an ugly face is like having a gold statue hidden in a rundown cabin.

JFL @ incels worrying about the size of a body part they will never get to use.

JUST FUCKING EL OH EL!!!!!!!!

Status is cope

It should be FSD = face, size, dick

Agreed. Money is cope.

Status only works in specific situations, too.

FHP
Face
Height
Phallus

Nothing can compensate for being an ethnic turbomanlet.
(sorry bro)

It’s over for Dickcels

This is brag bait.

I'm a 6'5" big framed white guy with an 8 inch dick but I'm still incel because of my below average face (4.97362 PSL).

EVERYTHING ELSE IS COPE BUT FACE

I'm a 6'5" big framed white guy with an 8 inch dick but I'm still incel because of my below average face (4.97362 PSL).

If you had a good face but were 5'10 with a small dick you would get laid but you wouldn't be able to hang onto the girl. So dick does matter to a degree

Suifuel for <5 inchers

:chad: You can work with that at least, I'm 5'4, bad face, dicklet. Wish I was you dude

Dick is such a cope, it matters for holding on to a relationship, means nothing for a hookup, which is the only real indicator of a man's value.
FRH- Face, race, height or nothing

Dick is such a cope, it matters for holding on to a relationship, means nothing for a hookup, which is the only real indicator of a man's value.
FRH- Face, race, height or nothing

nice job not readiing my post. I clearly stated you need looks to get laid

Agreed. I really hope people here are jus memeing dickpill. That's like the last thing to worry about for incels.

If you're already sleeping with her it's not that big of a concern. Sure maybe she's disappointed, but you'll have time to figure out how to please her. Unless it's just a one night stand hookup type of thing she's not going to fuck you once and then never again chalking it all up to a small dick.

Agreed. I really hope people here are jus memeing dickpill. That's like the last thing to worry about for incels.

Some incels are trying to ascend though. they need to know about dickpill for potential ascension

If you're already sleeping with her it's not that big of a concern. Sure maybe she's disappointed, but you'll have time to figure out how to please her. Unless it's just a one night stand hookup type of thing she's not going to fuck you once and then never again chalking it all up to a small dick.

tenor.gif

Excellent analogy

More like, physiological implication, BACKGROUND and then a girl's taste.
PIFBT.
Physiological implications of your inner nature, status, etc. matter more than simply having money.
If you have the ability to have money, then you spend it on pokemon you'll be seen as childish even if you have good status with E-nerds on the internet about your pokemon collection.
You need physiological implications based on your looks and how it is congruent with the implications of your style that will correlate with a girl's taste.
The physiologicality that implicates things about you on the surface is your house, car, job, body, etc.

If you have a beta background that loses hal ofor you.
Or just be Chad

LD imho.

Status pretty much means nothing. It's just so correlated with looks that people mistake it as having power.

High-status non-Chads are NOT slaying, even though they all pretend like they are.