Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel lmaoing at tiktokfags

Oldcel Logan

Oldcel Logan

So... this is what it feels like.
-

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM84m2BNn/

This fucking cunt is surrounded with numerous people who are clearly not annoyed by his presence and like to be with him, and yet he bitches about how no one hangs out with him and how lonely he is. JFL if this is what loneliness is like being a normalfag, then I see why they view us with such disdain.

This fucking cunt is surrounded with numerous people who are clearly not annoyed by his presence and like to be with him, and yet he bitches about how no one hangs out with him and how lonely he is. JFL if this is what loneliness is like being a normalfag, then I see why they view us with such disdain.
I think you missed the point

I wonder if he's ever gone over half a year without speaking a single word to anyone other than himself because I have :feelsokman:

Literally lived alone for 2 years and it made me feel like I was gonna lose it.. I decided to move in a shared house just to have some roommates that I could very occasionally talk to just so I don't completely go insane

Last edited:
He's being sarcastic and mocking actual lonely people like us, he's basically saying "look at me I have everything you want"

he is an ugly nigger, he should be in our shoes instead

I think you missed the point
What fucking point is there? From what I see, it’s just some nigger complaining about how lonely he is, despite being surrounded by people who seem to be friends with him. It’s just steathbragging if anything if you think about it

He's being sarcastic and mocking actual lonely people like us, he's basically saying "look at me I have everything you want"
No that nigger is being serious, I took a quick look at the rest of his posts and he has similar shit like this. He’s just another normalfag faking depression because it’s “relatable”.

No that nigger is being serious, I took a quick look at the rest of his posts and he has similar shit like this. He’s just another normalfag faking depression because it’s “relatable”.
that's even more pathetic, that nigger is literally a perfect example of the thread I made about normies/chads and foids faking depression etc: https://incels.is/threads/our-depression-is-not-the-same-as-normie-foid-depression.328699/
What fucking point is there? From what I see, it’s just some nigger complaining about how lonely he is, despite being surrounded by people who seem to be friends with him. It’s just steathbragging if anything if you think about it
yea stealthbragging is a perfect word to describe what that nigger is doing tbh

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM84m2BNn/

stop it. stop it now.