Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lmao

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Imagine genuinely caring about your friend and then centuries later people in the future try and prove you two were both gay in order to further push degeneracy.

View: https://twitter.com/CSMFHT/status/1297259931960094720?s=19

J*ws need to be crucified

Faggots have no standards or morals. They default on their prime emotions fucking degenerates

You're not allowed to feel sad if your friend dies without being gay.
That shows how psychopathic and sex-focused they are.
They did this with spongebob too once his creator died.

I just find it fucking funny that society as a whole accepts this as normal.

Caring about your friend? Nope you're gay *giggle* YASS QUEEN, PERIODT

I just find it fucking funny that society as a whole accepts this as normal.

Caring about your friend? Nope you're gay *giggle* YASS QUEEN, PERIODT
They literally can't imagine feeling love or affection for someone you don't want to fuck.

Jfl at this clown world

Imo it's whitewashing of history and a way to make close friendships and strong bonds between men seem suspect and feminine.

Imo it's whitewashing of history and a way to make close friendships and strong bonds between men seem suspect and feminine.

Good point. That does go along with their narrative that everything masculine is evil.

Friendship doesn't exist in the modern age

The prevalence of homosexuality is probably the major reasons why male friendships nowadays are nothing more than just merely spending time together.

Homosexuality is used as a bludgeon against platonic male friendship.

This is mentioned in a subsection under homosexuality on the wiki.

The prevalence of homosexuality is probably the major reasons why male friendships nowadays are nothing more than just merely spending time together.

Lmao what a joke can't even develop a normal close bond with a bro without any sexual under tones being assumed.

That fear of being too close with a friend and it being seen as gay is probably why so mamy friendships between men are shit

Everything is about sex to normies

Lmao what a joke can't even develop a normal close bond with a bro without any sexual under tones being assumed.

That fear of being too close with a friend and it being seen as gay is probably why so mamy friendships between men are shit
That is the reason. It's also part of the reason why we can't have good friendships because we are more at risk of being gay due to effeminate features, short height, and lack of success with women.

I noticed that Chads and cool guys at my school did things that could be considered gay by the rest of society, but they routinely got away with it and never got hit with the gay label. I think one of my bullies started calling me gay in late elementary school as well completely unprompted.

Luckily the label never stuck though.

That is the reason. It's also part of the reason why we can't have good friendships because we are more at risk of being gay due to effeminate features, short height, and lack of success with women.

I noticed that Chads and cool guys at my school did things that could be considered gay by the rest of society, but they routinely got away with it and never got hit with the gay label. I think one of my bullies started calling me gay in late elementary school as well completely unprompted.

Luckily the label never stuck though.

Giga based.

Same way chad is seen as having a better personality is the same way he cannot be seen as gay.

I wish all chads were gay. Actually nevermind, I wish women were caged

Imagine genuinely caring about your friend and then centuries later people in the future try and prove you two were both gay in order to further push degeneracy.

View: https://twitter.com/CSMFHT/status/1297259931960094720?s=19

View attachment 325443

These bastards say the same thing about people like Isaac Newton (even though people around him said he was a man with no passion for others) or Tesla (who is documented to love women but they didn't meet his standards of femininity.

that wiki is so based

Faggots have to believe everyone important was like them or else they will realize that they're human scum wasting breath. They did the same shit to Newton, Tesla and many others

Faggots taking pride in Alex. These guys left their villages for 10 years to fight tens of thousands of enemy's with swords and bows. Watching comrades fall left and right. And of course. women couldn't do shit. Not like they would have.

They don't want men who have similar interests to make cults easily, then dominate the chads and sociopaths.

They want to shove faggotry into everything