Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMAO TWITCH THOT EXPOSES 99% OF HER DONATIONS COME FROM STEMCUCKS

lol she's full of shit
She's trying to make it sound like the simps sending her money are all intelligent well off gentlemen who have no problem getting girls.

In reality they're all bald white doomcels living at home and working as gas station cashiers.
This. She is obviously trying to look like a quality ethot, an expensive one. Im not saying that stemcels in denial are not simps, only that she is acting naive (at every level) but she is not. She says and does what she must to keep working as an e thot. She pretends like she doesnt know what it means or implies that most of her simps are wealthy, successful with women, intelectuals and what not. Like it just happened and she is describing it like a child would do. In reality, everything she says and does is calculated. Most of her clients, as any thot knows, are subhumans that waste the little money they have in her.

"If only man would stop for one moment in his heedless rush toward progress and think about this state of affairs, he would inevitably realize that his efforts to give woman a sense of mental stimulation have been totally in vain. It is true that woman gets progressively more elegant, more well-groomed, more “cultured,” but her demands on life will always be material, never intellectual."

"If men would only stop for a moment in their headlong creativity and think, they could easily tear the masks off these creatures with their tinkling bracelets, frilly blouses, and gold-leather sandals. Surely it would take them only a couple of days, considering their own intelligence, imagination, and determination, to construct a machine, a kind of human female robot to take the place of woman. For there is nothing original in her – neither inside nor out – which could not be replaced. Why are men so afraid to face the truth?"

First one is Schopenhauer, the second is Nietzsche.

Did I win?

Gets rich just for existing as a girl, yeah girls have it harder..

Last edited:
once again neets prevail

Thanks for telling who they are.
I'm sorry are you seriously mad ? Anyway I usually don't bother naming my quotes since a quick Google search can usually answer that, so why not leave a bit of mystery ?

In any case, both quotes are from the same book : The manipulated man, by Esther Vilar.

I'm sorry are you seriously mad ? Anyway I usually don't bother naming my quotes since a quick Google search can usually answer that, so why not leave a bit of mystery ?

In any case, both quotes are from the same book : The manipulated man, by Esther Vilar.

Mad, no. Cheesed, yes.

Thanks.

I briefly worked in STEM and it's hell. Boundless simps making diversity and women hires, literally DOING their code and research. Incels who are 100% blackpilled but too scared to talk because they know there will be retaliation from becky in HR or their white knights. Multiple betabuxxers cucks, married and in dead bedrooms but still defending m'lady. STEM is full of simps and this is the new norm. China will overtake the US in STEM because of this sjw shit.

I wish somebody would shoot all female streamers tbhngl. I'm just waiting for the day some guy decides he's had enough of this bitch's pompous attitudes and goes Rambo on their ass.

I don't know how she knows this, or if she really does know it. But I believe it. STEMcels have the perfect combination of expendable income, and lack of sufficient sexual outlet. It's a cruel but perfect crime.

I always thought the people donating to camwhores were techies with large disposable incomes. It was an easy assumption considering STEM majors are the most likely to be incel, but I now finally have confirmation. Anyways, while I am irrittated that any guy would donate to any camwhore, this one in particular is a horrible bitch. She insulted her viewers for not donating enough and yet she still has supporters who give her money! How can we even address the woman question when men are fucking doing this. On a side note, STEM is filled with incredibly cucked people. I always found it funny how people fetishize STEM majors as being some bastion of conservatism on college campuses. Sure the average STEM major won't be as progressive as a Gender's Studies major, but they are still by and large liberal

STEMcels are the biggest cucks. They all think they are High IQ geniuses, but can't get laid.

Some "high IQ" societies have people droning on and on about inane topics that nobody cares about.

No wonder business majors make idiots out of engineers. They deserve it.
tbh

Engineers are simps? Damn. The Blackpill just gets a little more black every day.

This is why we can't have labor aristocracy. Stembros larping as highly inellectual, crying about taxes and social sciences adding no value. But it just fits their usual brain dead """free""" market ideology. ThE mARkeT faIrLY And EffIcIenTLy aLLocAtEs ReSouRces. @Atavistic Autist

Hans... Flammenwerfer...