Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel LMAO @ this simp but does he mog you? And I wish I could make ALL of these CUCKED SIMPS NO MATTER THEIR AGE jealous with a hot gf

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
*also those cucked simps comment on her profile thinking she cares, you have to pay her to face-time her and they do it, thinking she likes them. KekWorld

She has an OF and seriously thinks she's interested in him (this mato guy)
It angers the fuck out of me that there are so many RETARDED SIMPS especially those aged > 50 and even worse, over 60, who really think she'll marry them

Screenshot 2023 11 27 at 234153

Screenshot 2023 11 27 at 234024
Screenshot 2023 11 27 at 234116

Screenshot 2023 11 27 at 234038

Others, aged over 60 :feelsree::reeeeee: stupid cucks I'd love to brag with a hot gf
Screenshot 2023 11 28 at 000039

Screenshot 2023 11 27 at 235852

View: https://youtu.be/L0h9ztYwVM4
i mog that whore
*also those cucked simps comment on her profile thinking she cares, you have to pay her to face-time her and they do it, thinking she likes them. KekWorld

She has an OF and seriously thinks she's interested in him (this mato guy)
It angers the fuck out of me that there are so many RETARDED SIMPS especially those aged > 50 and even worse, over 60, who really think she'll marry them

View attachment 972791

View attachment 972794 View attachment 972796
View attachment 972797

Others, aged over 60 :feelsree::reeeeee: stupid cucks I'd love to brag with a hot gf
View attachment 972808

View attachment 972809
and swamp donkey here is proof
View: https://youtu.be/L0h9ztYwVM4
(in video game)

Agreed, but this doesn't make me angry. It makes me sad because I understand their desperation.

I'm angry at the foid instead for exploiting men's loneliness.

Agreed, but this doesn't make me angry. It makes me sad because I understand their desperation.
True but they're still dumb, they pay for her OF, talk to her via Skype (paid via OF subscription) and think she'll marry them.

What annoys me the most though - and I know this is an unpopular opinion - I can't make them envious with a cute gf. I am a literal 1/10 truecel. If they (men or women) see me they'd joke about me amongst each other.

How I'd love to turn into a chad, get a cute gf and make them extremely envious. Or at least not stare at me, or give me a second glance, weirdly just for existing.

I'm extremely envious of good looking people especially chadlites and chads

I'm angry at the foid instead for exploiting men's loneliness.
Yeah that too. On the other hand... they are STUPID SIMPS for succumbing to this shit.

How I'd love to turn into a chad, get a cute gf and make them extremely envious.
I also fantasize about having a hot trophy wife. Women are accessories. They're a symbol of men's power and influence. The higher your status as a man is, the hotter a woman you can get. Normies and feminists will never admit this, but it's true.

I am a literal 1/10 truecel.
Absolutely brutal, man. I'm a 2/10 truecel. People have literally told me I have a very ugly face. They have spat on the ground when they saw me. I can't imagine what's it like being a 1/10 truecel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back