Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal LMAO! This poor bastard. This is what you missed out on buddy boyos!!

Fat Link

Fat Link

If you lose who you are, what do you have?
★★★★★
Here’s what a recent applicant wrote on his reason for trying to join up with us here: :feelskek:

joker410 said:
I've been divorced 3 times first one cheated just to have a story to tell . That's it... She just wanted a story to tell and we had been married during highschool... Second wife controlling to the point of abusive... Lied till I married her saying she knew i wouldn't have married her if I had known the real her. Third wife.. she just stopped one day .. stopped working.. stopped cleaning .. stopped being a mom.... Just doesn't think she need to do those things anymore and I told her I wanted a divorce... She won't move out... I can't afford to move out .. so we just hate each other and live together... (Is that enough)
Ron Simmons Reaction GIF

Master needs to make a site for guys who've been fucked over by and hate women in general. It's not MGTOW. These guys were sent their own way.

Probably a Larp. If this is not a larp then there's plenty of MGTOW forums he can go onto. Wish him the best though.

Last edited:
I remember stumbling upon a definition of inceldom as "not having sex for at least half a year despite trying" somewhere online, he probably bought into it, decided he was the very definition of an incel because of his currently dead bedroom and went here to sign up :dafuckfeels:

I kinda sympathize with him but he doesn't belong here

I remember stumbling upon a definition of inceldom as "not having sex for at least half a year despite trying" somewhere online, he probably bought into it, decided he was the very definition of an incel because of his currently dead bedroom and went here to sign up :dafuckfeels:
fucker had three wives and need a ULTRA AND DOUBLE BAN FOR THIS SHIT HE WROTE

Sounds like a fate worse then inceldom

Master needs to make a site for guys who've been fucked over by and hate women in general. It's not MGTOW. These guys were sent their own way.
Hahaha yeah @Master should just go ahead and make the site already and just call it exactly that ie Men Sent
Their Own Way or MSTOW for short. :feelskek:

Hahaha yeah @Master should just go ahead and make the site already and just call it exactly that ie Men Sent
Their Own Way or MSTOW for short. :feelskek:
:lul:

”She just wanted a story to tell”
:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

TEEHEE IM SO EDGY AND COOL I CHEATED ON MY LOVING HUSBAND FOR NO REASON

fucker had three wives and need a ULTRA AND DOUBLE BAN FOR THIS SHIT HE WROTE
Three wives doesn't mean anything when none of them are attracted to you. You can't marry your way out of your genes in today's age

In a fair world. The first woman that cheated on him would be hanged publicly. Then the man is compensated and paid for his emotional damages that the whore has caused him

Lmao. I've seen that kind of shit irl foids do treat normies like garbage very often and i think this is part of my apathy. I'm not only ugly i'm unmotivated and scared of foids so it's over

involuntarily married (inmar)

@blackoutblackin trying to sign up with another account :lul:

@Left4DeadDarkie

This guy is probably a troll or just incredibly fucking stupid to the point where he thinks “incel” means a dude who’s GF or wife just recently abandoned him, rathER than a dude who is so fucking unattractive that he can’t attract an avERage woman without an unreasonably significant amount of effort, investment, sacrifice being required on his end

I wish I could get 3 foids to marry me, I can’t even get a date.

He got divorced 2 times and this idiot still doesnt learn from his mistakes. I sometimes ask myself if some people really posess a brain or not

Good riddance to him. Incels.is should be for khhv Incels only

Every single betabuxxer

He's clearly not an incel but he could provide some intel on how women act during a shitty marriage

Women deserve general hatred, they are all disgraced.

Least abusive wives in 2024.

Yeah, these guys are so similar to incels and deserve their own venting forum. Can’t allow them here because it would degrade the userbase here, but they need their own space. Absolutely brutal, and I unironically think an outcome like this guy’s is worse than being an incel and at least having peace

sexhavers are very very rarely true misogynists. Even ones who were fucked up by women and claim to hate them will likely go back to bluepill simp the moment new slut give them attention.