Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal LMAO! This poor bastard. This is what you missed out on buddy boyos!!

Fat Link

Fat Link

Surrogate forum father to unruly incel children.
★★★★★
Here’s what a recent applicant wrote on his reason for trying to join up with us here: :feelskek:

joker410 said:
I've been divorced 3 times first one cheated just to have a story to tell . That's it... She just wanted a story to tell and we had been married during highschool... Second wife controlling to the point of abusive... Lied till I married her saying she knew i wouldn't have married her if I had known the real her. Third wife.. she just stopped one day .. stopped working.. stopped cleaning .. stopped being a mom.... Just doesn't think she need to do those things anymore and I told her I wanted a divorce... She won't move out... I can't afford to move out .. so we just hate each other and live together... (Is that enough)

Very Involuntarily Celibate

Here’s what a recent applicant wrote on his reason for trying to join up with us here: :feelskek:
this poor guy must fuck to many women, he is so hard working

He shouldn't've betabuxxed thrice

If this is not a larp then there's plenty of MGTOW forums he can go onto. Wish him the best though.

Why was this thread posted twice :feelswhere:

Can he show his wifes?
juice it my oh face GIF

There should be a "join appeal" channel, i really wanna see how many chads try their best to infiltrate :feelskek:

Can he show his wifes?
juice it my oh face GIF
If he talks to me I’ll ask him.

I only put some of these guys on RFI instead of outright banning them so I can at least give them some red pill information first and link them to alternative red pill and PUA communities where broken and depressed, lost and alone sexhavers in need of comraderie and advice gather in order to try and get their groove back.

Yeah I know our “fuck normies” contingent may not like this but I view it as a men’s solidarity thing ie help a brother out is my method of thought here since feminist cunts and kikes are our mutual enemies sexhaver Chads and incels alike. :feelsokman:

Total betabuxxer death