Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [LMAO] This .is user tortured a guy for Israel

Ah, you're an oldcel that started the first Israeli settlements in Palestine.

What was the eastern European nation that supplied you guys munitions in the initial settlements besides Soviet Russia? I'm curious out of historical fascination. I've always wanted to ask an ancient fossilized Israeli this question. You were there it sounds like, so you tell me. If memory serves me correctly there were two main contributing nations, Soviet Russia and the other nation being....??
I'm maybe one of the oldest here, but I'm not 150.
Initial settlements in the 19-th century were build with the help of Baron Rotshield. In 1948 we got weaponry from Czechoslovakia, with the permission of Stalin to sell weapons to us. It was not for free, we paid about 50 million bucks, huge money those days.

Kinda life fuel to have so many kikecels here :feelscomfy:
The entire problem was taking Gaza during six days war. Shouldve stayed well out of that shithole and let Egyptians bother with it.

I don't care, I will do everything for my country.
Including posting on Incels.is I guess. How much does JIDF pay, anyway?

I'm maybe one of the oldest here, but I'm not 150.
Initial settlements in the 19-th century were build with the help of Baron Rotshield. In 1948 we got weaponry from Czechoslovakia, with the permission of Stalin to sell weapons to us. It was not for free, we paid about 50 million bucks, huge money those days.
Czechoslovakia, that's the one. The mother fucking Czechs. :feelsjuice:

Why would the Czechs help you guys out with that in conjunction with Soviet Russia at the time? Bunch of miserable fucking faggots those Czechs. :feelswhat:

Including posting on Incels.is I guess. How much does JIDF pay, anyway?
About 200$ a hour.
Czechoslovakia, that's the one. The mother fucking Czechs. :feelsjuice:

Why would the Czechs help you guys out with that in conjunction with Soviet Russia at the time? Bunch of miserable fucking faggots those Czechs. :feelswhat:
Money, and to get rid of the Brits out of Middle East.

About 200$ a hour.

Money, and to get rid of the Brits out of Middle East.
How does the nationalism/patriotism sit with you posting here? Don't you feel betrayed by society?

How does the nationalism/patriotism sit with you posting here? Don't you feel betrayed by society?
Without existing of my state and being in the nuclear club, I'm not sure I personally will be alive.

Without existing of my state and being in the nuclear club, I'm not sure I personally will be alive.
If you need to threaten world annihilation to survive, things don't look good either way. There have to be better alternatives to this. Thousands of proto-nations do fine without a brutal nuke-armed ethnostate.

If you need to threaten world annihilation to survive, things don't look good either way. There have to be better alternatives to this. Thousands of proto-nations do fine without a brutal nuke-armed ethnostate.
And Jews have already spread across the world anyways there's no need for an ethnostate if Brooklyn already exists.

And Jews have already spread across the world anyways there's no need for an ethnostate if Brooklyn already exists.
So true! If you feel unsafe as a Jew in NYC, being a colonial settler in the Middle East will be a complete and unacceptable nightmare to you.

So true! If you feel unsafe as a Jew in NYC, being a colonial settler in the Middle East will be a complete and unacceptable nightmare to you.
They get attacked by niggers all the time here.

JFL, Jews want whites to accept all other races into their space yet they treat Arabs like violent terrorists who should be expelled and extinguished.

JFL, Jews want whites to accept all other races into their space yet they treat Arabs like violent terrorists who should be expelled and extinguished.
Name a single example of a Jewish person doing both of those things?
America is a free-for-all, so I don't even buy this argument to begin with.

The islamic arabs are weird remember they beheaded a teacher because of muhamad

@YuiIsMyCope thoughts

We tried it before, it ended very bad. No alternatives.
Again, this nonsense with "colonial settler". To be a colonial settler, I MUST have some empire behind be that sent me to colonize the "locals". Also, Jews were always "locals" in the ME.

Last edited:
I hate Israel a lot but I can’t be stuffed debating it here. Whenever I read about something that makes me hate Israel I copy the link, so I’ll just paste some of those here

40078.jpg

"Rules for thee but not for me" is the second motto every kike believes in, with the first being "I love shekels and power" of course :feelsokman:

Yes, and we will continue to do anything to hurt our enemies. This kind of list can be done about every country that in a status of war.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

literal zogbot

Probably larp tbh. I would take anything written on the internet with a grain of salt. I could go ahead and say I did a bunch of crazy shit but there is no evidence. Just sounds like an edgelord.

Smells like (((juice))). :feelsjuice:

Actually read it. It’s not Israel defending itself from enemies, it’s Israel committing/allowing atrocities against innocent Palestinian farmers and children. And it’s not just history, it’s ongoing
And what is wrong with that? All they need to do is to agree to a state beside Israel and not instead of Israel. Until then they will continue to suffer.

Based, the only good jew is a dead jew:feelsYall:seriously these motherfuckers could rape a toddler in broad daylight and convince the whole world that they dindunuffin.
you can get away with anything if 1) you are burger, jew, or saudi; and 2) your victims aren't cumskins

society cares more about one dead white foid than their tax dollars going towards bombing hundreds of hospitals full of ethnics

We both know that you don’t care whether the children and farmers support Israel or not.

None of those farmers support Israel.
Yes, there is a hate towards Arabs, it's absolutely logical after a century of war. I'm not sure what's exactly your point. Yes, we hate Arabs, and they hate us. There is a war between us going on.
My solution: Two states for two people, without "right of return". They don't agree for this, as they want "palestine from the river to the sea".
So the war will continue until the second Nakbah.

The future of all truecels when the glowies knock at their door

Never began for IDFcels.

None of those farmers support Israel.
Yes, there is a hate towards Arabs, it's absolutely logical after a century of war. I'm not sure what's exactly your point. Yes, we hate Arabs, and they hate us. There is a war between us going on.
My solution: Two states for two people, without "right of return". They don't agree for this, as they want "palestine from the river to the sea".
So the war will continue until the second Nakbah.
I'll say this. There is no reason for any incel to blindly support the state, any state, the way that normies do.

I mean, the state failed you. You're here, right? No political reason to lay down your life for the state.

Another reason why I think conscription is cucked.

Yes but it doesn’t affect you whether they do or not. They’re not committing terrorist attacks or anything, all the price tag attacks and massacres and so on are only motivated by the fact that they’re Palestinian and, as you said, there’s hate for them. The Israeli government doesn’t want the two state solution, which is why they allow the illegal settlements and trap Palestinians in ghettos without water. They want Israel from the river to the sea, without any Arabs.
I want that people who hate me will suffer. They all hate me, because of their religion. They believe that we are descendants of apes and pigs, that we must be second class all the time and pay jiziya.
Israeli government offered two state solution numerous time (check Olmert maps), the current government has a far left and Islamic ministers.
Settlements are legal and moral. A Jew cannot be a colonialist in Judea. If there are Arabs in Israel, why cannot be Jews in future Palestine?
Yes, we want Israel from the river to the sea without Arabs. Arabs want Palestine from the river to the sea without Jews or to have few as second class. Now, I say, let's divide the area, but without any "right of return" of millions of Arabs into Israel. Their liderwship not agree.
Also, when are you going to put a list of Arab atrocities and terrorist attacks in Jews?
I'll say this. There is no reason for any incel to blindly support the state, any state, the way that normies do.

I mean, the state failed you. You're here, right? No political reason to lay down your life for the state.

Another reason why I think conscription is cucked.
Unless we are talking about actual survival. If USA occupies Canada, nothing bad will happen to the Canadians. If Syria will occupy Israel, I will be killed or enslaved.

Last edited:
Who cares. Bunch of ugly semitic sandniggers fighting for retarded religions that's very obvious it's a lie.

So you just admitted that you want all Palestinians to suffer? Tbh this wasn’t the ending I wanted, I was hoping you‘d say “yeah Israel does unfairly oppress Palestinians I’ll change my mind and support their rights from now on.” But it seems you’re beyond salvation. Your “both sides hate each other“ rhetoric doesn’t apply here becaus there’s a clear oppressor and victim.

Btw it’s not about religion; Palestinian Christians are treated just as badly as the Muslims, like being targeted in price tag attacks and having their villages destroyed, even though they don’t do terrorist attacks. Also, the Israeli settlements are immoral and violate international law. The transfer by an occupying power of its civilian population into the territory it occupies is a war crime.
No, there is no clear oppressor and victim. We see the Palestinians as part of a huge Arab and Muslim nations that tried to destroy our country several times. If the Palestinian were the victims, they would agree to have their own state long ago, to stop being victims. But their goal is to destroy Israel, not to make state beside Israel. You really need to read some literature, and remove all the brainwashing you had in college.
Yes, I want my enemy, a cruel and savage enemy that stubs infants in their beds, to suffer, there is nothing wrong with that.

Palestinian Christians suffer from their Muslim "brothers" much more than from Israel. Israel is the only state in the ME where the number of Christian Arabs is growing.
Jewish "settlers" were not transferred, they moved by themselves.

@TheDarkEnigma come share your thoughts on Canada

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's what's good for them, we're giving them the Freedom they don't want but need.

@Copexodius Maximus

We tried it before, it ended very bad. No alternatives.
The state of Israel today is in itself a "bad ending". Even you yourself clearly see that things today are far from perfect.
Again, this nonsense with "colonial settler". To be a colonial settler, I MUST have some empire behind be that sent me to colonize the "locals"
Are you going to pretend that America doesn't exist OR that it is just a neutral party here? JFL
And what is wrong with that? All they need to do is to agree to a state beside Israel and not instead of Israel. Until then they will continue to suffer.
The Palestinians that live under direct military Israeli control do nothing BUT suffer. If they submit entirely, things aren't likely to get any better.
Two state bullshit is the status quo today, what are you even talking about?
They all hate me, because of their religion
YOU'RE TYPING THIS OUT IN THE THREAD ABOUT YOU COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
A Jew cannot be a colonialist in Judea
A Ukrainian guy from Brooklyn with blonde hair should only be in Palestine as a tourist.
Those who want to build a connection to the land that they claim is naturally theirs using hyper-violent means are colonists by definition.
If Syria will occupy Israel, I will be killed or enslaved.
This seems reasonably fair for a WAR CRIMINAL.
No, there is no clear oppressor and victim.
As we all know, torturers and the tortured are on the same level playing field.

The state of Israel today is in itself a "bad ending". Even you yourself clearly see that things today are far from perfect.
Dead Jews 70 years before Israel: Millions.
Dead Jews after establishing of Israel: 23,000. Last year we lost less than 10 people for terror attacks and combat.
Are you going to pretend that America doesn't exist OR that it is just a neutral party here? JFL
America is an ally. Not a colonial empire that sent the Jews to colonize "Palestine". You know like Portugal and Angola, Belgium and Congo etc.
The Palestinians that live under direct military Israeli control do nothing BUT suffer. If they submit entirely, things aren't likely to get any better.
They live better than at the neighboring Arab states.
Two state bullshit is the status quo today, what are you even talking about?
Huh? How is it two states if we have military everywhere?
YOU'RE TYPING THIS OUT IN THE THREAD ABOUT YOU COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
I will do anything needed for my country and nation. Both sides performed crimes. Terror attacks on civilians, like blowing busses, are crimes.

A Ukrainian guy from Brooklyn with blonde hair should only be in Palestine as a tourist.
Those who want to build a connection to the land that they claim is naturally theirs using hyper-violent means are colonists by definition.
And this girl also cannot be in "palestine"? She is blond, no?

This seems reasonably fair for a WAR CRIMINAL.
No, that's what will happen to all the Jews. We see what those savages are doing to each other, why we cannot expect the same fate for us also?
As we all know, torturers and the tortured are on the same level playing field.
Suicide terrorist and the ones who kill them are not at the same field, I agree.

Dead Jews after establishing of Israel: 23,000. Last year we lost less than 10 people for terror attacks and combat.
All of that is achieved through murder and displacement, and it will be all undone the moment any annual revolt succeeds or when the nukes fly.
The risks are just too great.
America is an ally. Not a colonial empire that sent the Jews to colonize "Palestine". You know like Portugal and Angola, Belgium and Congo etc.
Sure, it's just more sophisticated.
They live better than at the neighboring Arab states.
The same states that are being terrorized by America and Israel
Huh? How is it two states if we have military everywhere?
TRUE. Two states exist on paper only, that will not change with what you're proposing.
I will do anything needed for my country and nation. Both sides performed crimes. Terror attacks on civilians, like blowing busses, are crimes.
One side has $20B in military expenses and uses sophisticated weaponry like drones and white phosphorus to demolish entire city blocks.
The other guys have rocks, kitchen knives and pipe bombs.
And this girl also cannot be in "palestine"? She is blond, no?
If that's white then albinos are white.
No, that's what will happen to all the Jews. We see what those savages are doing to each other, why we cannot expect the same fate for us also?
If you're scared, leave.
Suicide terrorist and the ones who kill them are not at the same field, I agree.
It's almost as if the oppressors give them no choice. It's almost as if the Palestinian lives are hell on Earth that are simply not worth living. It's almost as if this is not an actual conflict, but a campaign of extermination.

All of that is achieved through murder and displacement, and it will be all undone the moment any annual revolt succeeds or when the nukes fly.
The risks are just too great.
It achiaved like in alot of other countries. Where are you from? We can talk about your country also. Nukes? No problem, we will take everyone with us.
Sure, it's just more sophisticated.
No, it's just not true. USA is not our metropolis. We have none.
The same states that are being terrorized by America and Israel
Who? Jordan and Egypt? We have peace with them for decades.
TRUE. Two states exist on paper only, that will not change with what you're proposing.
No, I propose self rule for Palestinians. Two independent states. No on paper, for real.
One side has $20B in military expenses and uses sophisticated weaponry like drones and white phosphorus to demolish entire city blocks.
The other guys have rocks, kitchen knives and pipe bombs.
The other guys have suicide bombers, assault rifle. And the hands of Israel tied by the "international community"
If that's white then albinos are white.
She is not albino. She is an European look Palestinian. There are also African Palestinians. The demand that whites will not live in Africa or ME is incredibly racist.
If you're scared, leave.
No, when I scared, I kill. I kill more than 30 Palestinians and Lebanese, and I will kill more if needed.
It's almost as if the oppressors give them no choice. It's almost as if the Palestinian lives are hell on Earth that are simply not worth living. It's almost as if this is not an actual conflict, but a campaign of extermination.
They have the choice to recognize the Jewish state and to have their own. It was offered to them several times, they refuse. Campaign of extermination? Oh, that the reason that their numbers jumped like 10 times or something. There are about 5 millions Palestinians in Gaza and Judea, how many were killed in 70 years? Learn the numbers and the facts before engaging in arguments with somebody who lives the conflict from the 80s.

Where are you from? We can talk about your country also.
I'd like to stay cryptic, people here already have it in for me. Plus, you're literally a killer.
Nukes? No problem, we will take everyone with us.
That's just horrible though. I agree with Corbyn on nuke policy.
No, it's just not true. USA is not our metropolis. We have none.
Lol, Israel might as well be the 51st state. "Allies" don't receive hundreds of billions of dollars in aid unconditionally.
Who? Jordan and Egypt? We have peace with them for decades.
That's because they bend over to NATO. You can't say the same for Iran and Syria.
No, I propose self rule for Palestinians. Two independent states. No on paper, for real.
How do you expect them to be okay with Israel stealing their lands? How will you keep all the Zionist extremists in check? How do you even define what's Palestinian and what's not?
If you want a multi-ethnic democracy, just look at the Bolivian model. It would require first and foremost the respect for the indigenous people (who are Palestinians in this case) - i.e. the abolishment of Israel. Justice and truth are simply on their side here. It's either that, or more violence and death.
And the hands of Israel tied by the "international community"
Take a hint then. People of all backgrounds all across the globe agree that Israel is wrong.
The demand that whites will not live in Africa or ME is incredibly racist.
That's called self-determination. Whites have no say on whether they should stay or not.
The only white thing about Ahed is her complexion, she is not even culturally white like the majority of Israelis with their education and upbringing from the West.
Campaign of extermination? Oh, that the reason that their numbers jumped like 10 times or something.
You do realize that there is no dissonance here? Israel is just failing, that's all. You have to admire their spirit, this strength ultimately can't come from hate.

I'd like to stay cryptic, people here already have it in for me. Plus, you're literally a killer.
I kill only terrorists and enemy combatants. You are just some brainwashed college boy. It's very nice to hide behind "cryptic" so I cannot talk about your country. Anyway, other countries in the world did much more stuff, singling out Israel is racism.
That's just horrible though. I agree with Corbyn on nuke policy.
Oh, so you are British)) Do you want me to start talking about all the atrocities that UK did? What is his policy? To abolish nukes? And who will guarantee that all the countries will have no nukes? Nukes are the great equalizer between nations.
Lol, Israel might as well be the 51st state. "Allies" don't receive hundreds of billions of dollars in aid unconditionally.
We even don't have visa free agreement with USA. The aid is not unconditional. USA receives in return intel and military cooperation that worth much more.
That's because they bend over to NATO. You can't say the same for Iran and Syria.
USA never fought against Egypt or Jordan. The decided that peace is better than a war. Syria and Iran will get to it also in the future.
How do you expect them to be okay with Israel stealing their lands? How will you keep all the Zionist extremists in check? How do you even define what's Palestinian and what's not?
If you want a multi-ethnic democracy, just look at the Bolivian model. It would require first and foremost the respect for the indigenous people (who are Palestinians in this case) - i.e. the abolishment of Israel. Justice and truth are simply on their side here. It's either that, or more violence and death.
As I said, my proposal is two states for two nations. After they agree to recognize the Jewish state and to abolish the "right of return" they will get a state on the basis of 22/78 (as it was before 1967). I don't want a multi-ethnic state, it will not work in the ME, the differences are too big. It will end in a civil war. Both, the Jews and the Arabs are indigenous in "palestine". Long ago before "Palestine" we called it Eretz Israel. "Palestine" is an European colonial name (Romans).
Take a hint then. People of all backgrounds all across the globe agree that Israel is wrong.
We have diplomatic relationship with about 85% of the world. And those who think that Israel is wrong should look at their countries first.
That's called self-determination. Whites have no say on whether they should stay or not.
The only white thing about Ahed is her complexion, she is not even culturally white like the majority of Israelis with their education and upbringing from the West.
And Blacks and Arabs can be in the west? All humans can be in every continent on the Earth. Majority of Israelis are middle eastern. You say that a person from ME cannot be educated? Wow, this is super racist. Most of the Jews in Israel did not come from the West at all, and about half of them came from Arab countries. I told you, read stuff.
You do realize that there is no dissonance here? Israel is just failing, that's all. You have to admire their spirit, this strength ultimately can't come from hate.
If you say that we are exterminating them, their numbers should go down, no? Oh, you actually say that Israel with all the tanks and artillery is firing tons of shells and rocket daily, and just miss?
Their "spirit" comes from the same place as the "spirit" of ISIS: Hate and hate. They don't want to have their own state, they want to destroy ours.

Anyway, other countries in the world did much more stuff, singling out Israel is racism.
Ideally, I want everyone to decolonize and demilitarize, not just Israel. The only problem here is that Israel is the most active one in this regard.
And who will guarantee that all the countries will have no nukes?
If humanity has the sense not to start a thermonuclear war, maybe we should use that to minimize the chances of it happening entirely.
The aid is not unconditional. USA receives in return intel and military cooperation that worth much more.
Israel is nothing but a client/puppet of America, true.
Syria and Iran will get to it also in the future.
Hopefully.
I don't want a multi-ethnic state, it will not work in the ME, the differences are too big. It will end in a civil war. Both, the Jews and the Arabs are indigenous in "palestine". Long ago before "Palestine" we called it Eretz Israel. "Palestine" is an European colonial name (Romans).
How do you live along side Israeli Arabs then?
We have diplomatic relationship with about 85% of the world. And those who think that Israel is wrong should look at their countries first.
Other nations commit mistakes too, but they develop and change for the better. Israel just gets more genocidal and land hungry with each passing year.
Most of the Jews in Israel did not come from the West at all, and about half of them came from Arab countries
A good half of Israelis are white settler-colonialists by your definition. That's a point for me.
If you say that we are exterminating them, their numbers should go down, no? Oh, you actually say that Israel with all the tanks and artillery is firing tons of shells and rocket daily, and just miss?
Their numbers would be even higher without bombings and blockades, yes.
Their "spirit" comes from the same place as the "spirit" of ISIS: Hate and hate. They don't want to have their own state, they want to destroy ours.
If I had a major obstacle in my life that prevented me from doing anything, I'd want that gone too.

Ideally, I want everyone to decolonize and demilitarize, not just Israel. The only problem here is that Israel is the most active one in this regard.
Great, so start with your own country. Israel is the most active one? You brits still have colonies over the ocean, other countries like Russia, China, Iran, are performing much bigger stuff, but you are ignoring it. Why?
If humanity has the sense not to start a thermonuclear war, maybe we should use that to minimize the chances of it happening entirely.
It has not. The only thing that prevents a nuclear war is the fear of nuke retaliation.
Israel is nothing but a client/puppet of America, true.
About the same as UK.
Hopefully.

How do you live along side Israeli Arabs then?
They are 20%. If they will be 50% ot will change their apetite.
Other nations commit mistakes too, but they develop and change for the better. Israel just gets more genocidal and land hungry with each passing year.
Israel GAVE AWAY land in 1981, 1995, 2005. Learn history. Genocidal? How many palestinians did Israel kill? Give me a number please.
A good half of Israelis are white settler-colonialists by your definition. That's a point for me.
Again, they are not white, they are Jews. And most of them were born in the ME.
Their numbers would be even higher without bombings and blockades, yes.
Right, as the number of the Jews without terrorist attacks.
If I had a major obstacle in my life that prevented me from doing anything, I'd want that gone too.
Their major obstacle is hate and being fanatically unreasonable. All they need to do is to agree to have their own state.

Israel GAVE AWAY land in 1981, 1995, 2005. Learn history. Genocidal? How many palestinians did Israel kill? Give me a number please.
Small concessions of STOLEN land fool no one. Israel continuously builds new settlements in the occupied territories and forces the locals out.
7 thousand Palestinians murdered from 2000 to 2014 alone.
Tens of thousands killed and millions of Palestinians driven away during Israel's entire history, that's textbook genocide.
Their major obstacle is hate and being fanatically unreasonable. All they need to do is to agree to have their own state.
They're smart enough to know that it's a trap that will just enable even more oppression.

Small concessions of STOLEN land fool no one. Israel continuously builds new settlements in the occupied territories and forces the locals out.
It's not stolen land, it's war conquered at war after being attacked. You say nothing about Kaliningrad or other places that were conquered.
7 thousand Palestinians murdered from 2000 to 2014 alone.
Tens of thousands killed and millions of Palestinians driven away during Israel's entire history, that's textbook genocide.
This is absolutely NOTHING when you compare it to other conflicts in the ME. Your country killed much more Arabs. Millions were killed by Arabs VS Arabs. And we did not expel millions, maybe 800,000, and that's what happen when you lose a war that you started. Three years before that, tens of millions were expelled. Also a million Jews were driven away from Arab countries.
They're smart enough to know that it's a trap that will just enable even more oppression.
If they stop the war, there will be no war and not oppression, like there is no oppression in Egypt, Jordan or UAE.