Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [LMAO] This .is user tortured a guy for Israel

I once had an Arab virgin girl as gf, she was 19, I thought she was better than our ladies but she left me because I was too nationalistic to accept Islam.. today I regret it dearly that was 3 years ago and now I just rot away slowly getting rejected and friend zoned.
:feelsseriously:
See you in ban appeals.

[UWSL]So Hurry your dumb ass up here then, maricón. All talk [/UWSL]
I'll be ready when boogaloo happens and let's see if Loyalists are going to run and see which building is going to burn in hellfire this time!
The difference is Jews came to Palestine and started doing this to natives while niggers/arabs are invaders in white countries and we should be treating them like shit but we don't. So no Jews should just fuck off to their little ethnoplace in Russia and fuck off outta Palestina but don't bring up the poor negro as a comparison.
Neither of them are natives. Whties don't belong in the Americas so it should be right if Amerindians start massacring them and revive ethno-nationalist tribal communities. Because they're the most oppressed if they are a minority in their own land and reduced to living in reservations with their languages not getting national status.

While first of all Jews are everywhere and okay if they just stay in Israel. But why they should also infiltrate every single other nation that has tried to kick them out? And also, there were Canaanites and other people living in Palestine before the Jews/Israelites came over and genocided them.

I don't care, I will do everything for my country.
Thats fair
Nationalism and state loyalty is cucked.
Letting your nation be ruined is cucked
Who gives a fuck about lobotomized dunecoons? Both sides are niggerish in their core.
NB: i'm a sand dweller myself.
TRUE!
Israel is Jewish but zog nwo hates them for some reason, meanwhile Palestinians are doing this:
61BBB6A4 7005 4169 ACC0 3BCF02458A11

That’s why I say idc. Both are not white and anti white respectively.

I once had an Arab virgin girl as gf, she was 19, I thought she was better than our ladies but she left me because I was too nationalistic to accept Islam.. today I regret it dearly that was 3 years ago and now I just rot away slowly getting rejected and friend zoned.
:lul::lul::lul:
@Transcended Trucel
mogs us hard Chads.is

יאוו איזה חמודים אתם, סוכני מוסד שלי :feelsLightsaber:

I'll be ready when boogaloo happens and let's see if Loyalists are going to run and see which building is going to burn in hellfire this time!
Scary ass Maricón :feelskek:.

The difference is Jews came to Palestine and started doing this to natives while niggers/arabs are invaders in white countries and we should be treating them like shit but we don't. So no Jews should just fuck off to their little ethnoplace in Russia and fuck off outta Palestina but don't bring up the poor negro as a comparison.
And yeah, the niggers need to go back to Afrika and leave this side of the world to the Injuns.

But I as a mongrel got nowhere to go.
Scary ass Maricón :feelskek:.
I ain't scared. You'll be scared when we start bringing diversity up there and the Mexicans start moving their cartels there once they're done with this country. You think you're immune to spics but that's not gonna last long.

@gymletethnicel @Irredeemable @tehgymcel420 @Copexodius Maximus @kikecel thoughts :feelskek: @incelerated @Diocel @Black Soul

I'm talking about how they were treated before the 1960s. It was wrong for whites to look at blacks as criminals that they want to keep out of their neighborhoods, but it's acceptable for Israeli Jews to think the same way about Arabs?
I have absolutely no problem with segregation. The best solution for USA is to put all of those niggers in 2-3 southern states and put a wall around them. 12% of the population responsible for 50% of the homicides is crazy.
Jews were in "palestine" 4000 years. "Palestine" is a European colonialist name.

I have absolutely no problem with segregation. The best solution for USA is to put all of those niggers in 2-3 southern states and put a wall around them. 12% of the population responsible for 50% of the homicides is crazy.
More like deport them all to Liberia.
Jews were in "palestine" 4000 years. "Palestine" is a European colonialist name.
But then you decided to settle in Europe and live in self-segregated communities there. Now you blame whites for the Palestine problem, I blame Britain for letting you settle there.

I ain't scared. You'll be scared when we start bringing diversity up there and the Mexicans start moving their cartels there once they're done with this country. You think you're immune to spics but that's not gonna last long.
So hurry your dumbass up and come up here. You said you'd sneak across ↓
I will, and I will sneak over there with no passport and no papers. Fuck the border patrol thinking that "Canada" is a legitimate border, I'll prove them that I can walk into their land any time I feel like it without having to prove anything.

And I'm Latino so they definitely need that diversity.:feelsdevil:
So what's taking you so long? All big & bad behind a screen, Aren't you in Detroit? Cross that ambassador bridge and stop all the empty shit talk.

Arabs will someday take Over your land especially if they team up with white muslims. Sorry

So hurry your dumbass up and come up here. You said you'd sneak across ↓

So what's taking you so long? All big & bad behind a screen, Aren't you in Detroit? Cross that ambassador bridge and stop all the empty shit talk.
I'm in New York away from the border. I want to get away from the spics over here.
Arabs will someday take Over your land especially if they team up with white muslims. Sorry
Yeah, good luck dealing with Chechen terrorists.:feelskek:

They would really tear you to shreds for their Muslim brethren.

New York ain't far from the border, maricón.
I know, but all the way down in the City. Don't have a car but I can still sneak myself up there illegally.

@gymletethnicel @Irredeemable @tehgymcel420 @Copexodius Maximus @kikecel thoughts :feelskek: @incelerated @Diocel @Black Soul
Don't know how someone can do that.
Imagine being black and dating KKK.

Although Muslims are our enemies, I deeply rather live in their way of life and culture. Women are more or less “decent” no feminism no equality bullshit, just keep em in line and enjoy your secured love life

I know, but all the way down in the City. Don't have a car but I can still sneak myself up there illegally.
So do it. Otherwise throw that pussy ass empty shit talk somewhere else.

Yeah, good luck dealing with Chechen terrorists.:feelskek:
White muslims are really badass based niggers. I will go as far as saying white muslims are much more based than arab muslims. White muslims will probably save the white race while the West burn to the ground

I actually never tried dating her or thinking about relationship, I called her kebab, naive her thought it was cute or something and she came to me, I was like WTF… but I had ruined everything and so ended my happy year, followed by three lonely ones and I just getting worse by day seeing couples

Neither of them are natives. Whties don't belong in the Americas so it should be right if Amerindians start massacring them and revive ethno-nationalist tribal communities. Because they're the most oppressed if they are a minority in their own land and reduced to living in reservations with their languages not getting national status.
Every country was conquered at some point, you're actually making the Old Jews point that Palestine was theirs 2000 years ago (or so they tell me) so they have the right to take it back 2000 years later. I don't follow that logic. If you conquered something through war 100s of years ago after a while it's simply yours and it's too much of a pain in the ass to fix that now for every country and then move everyone out if we happen to find out that "in fact there was a monkeyrace before you that lived there and your ancestors killed them 20000 years ago".
Idk what to do with native Americans nor do I care too much but giving the entire USA to them is not happening.

2DBC25C7 4B09 4908 BA66 89ED4358D940

i found this picture and posted it here to stop racism

Jfl, a lot of "white supremacists" end up fucking black foids and they got that chocolate fever but still project by hating niggers.
So do it. Otherwise throw that pussy ass empty shit talk somewhere else.
I will do it when I'm ready. I am not scared of surrendering leftist cowards who have no sense of pride or patriotism.
You stole their land. You should be paying them the way the US pays Native Americans. But the problem is you’re Jews. And Jews never pay. They just take and take until everyone gets fed up and overreacts against them.
And what's fucked up is that they don't just do this with Israel. They do this everywhere else.
Every country was conquered at some point, you're actually making the Old Jews point that Palestine was theirs 2000 years ago (or so they tell me) so they have the right to take it back 2000 years later. I don't follow that logic. If you conquered something through war 100s of years ago after a while it's simply yours and it's too much of a pain in the ass to fix that now for every country and then move everyone out if we happen to find out that "in fact there was a monkeyrace before you that lived there and your ancestors killed them 20000 years ago".
Idk what to do with native Americans nor do I care too much but giving the entire USA to them is not happening.
Yeah, but no one advocates for Native Americans to have self-determination the same way people had for Ireland or for Berbers. And Native Americans nowadays are too pussy to go IRA and start terror attacks to bring down the US and kill whites, niggers and immigrants.

Last edited:
I will do it when I'm ready. I am not scared of surrendering leftist cowards who have no sense of pride or patriotism.
call me when you do. Idgaf about pride or patriotism, but I'll check your dumbass when you throw empty shit talk my way. Maricón.

call me when you do. Idgaf about pride or patriotism, but I'll check your dumbass when you throw empty shit talk my way. Maricón.
Yeah, because "Canada" isn't a country worth fighting for unlike the USA. Just another shithole country that would fail if it wasn't for our and Britain's support.

Wish i had arab virgin gf, you lucky bastard :feelstastyman:

Kill yourself, kike.
All Jews must die.

If you do anything for Israel you are fucking cucked, a shill, and should kill yourself

Thats fair

Letting your nation be ruined is cucked

TRUE!
Israel is Jewish but zog nwo hates them for some reason, meanwhile Palestinians are doing this:
View attachment 462779
That’s why I say idc. Both are not white and anti white respectively.
If you believe in nwo you should know that israshit is their creation not their enemy, and the photos are of ypg kurdish militia, paleshitians are islamic (which is worse imo).

More like deport them all to Liberia.

But then you decided to settle in Europe and live in self-segregated communities there. Now you blame whites for the Palestine problem, I blame Britain for letting you settle there.
Tbh i agree both with what youre saying and what @oldcel75 is saying

If you believe in nwo you should know that israshit is their creation not their enemy, and the photos are of ypg kurdish militia, paleshitians are islamic (which is worse imo).
Have you seen jewish liberal media? They call israel a racist colonial apartheid state lol. I don’t think israel is the seat of Jewish power, as Jews can’t maintain a proper nation or state, the seat of Jewish power is New York, London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo etc.

Have you seen jewish liberal media? They call israel a racist colonial apartheid state lol. I don’t think israel is the seat of Jewish power, as Jews can’t maintain a proper nation or state, the seat of Jewish power is New York, London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo etc.
Anywhere can be their seat if locals submit to the threat of debt which is their main and almost sole weapon for centuries.
The anti zionist media coverage is just cat and mouse play, if israshit wasn't a globalist creation, it would've been bombarded by now for all the problems it caused and the open defiance of "international law" concerning atomic weapons and apartheid like regime.

We did not decide, the romans decided for us. I blame only us that we did not expel all of them in 48 and 67.

We did not decide, the romans decided for us. I blame only us that we did not expel all of them in 48 and 67.
Then why do some of you decide to stay everywhere else when Israel was founded? You still kept up with your Jewry in those countries to this day.

You know the best part. He's probably telling the truth. And larping too. He probably raped some Palestinian foids and then joined when no jewhore wanted to fuck him . :feelsmage:
based

Then why do some of you decide to stay everywhere else when Israel was founded? You still kept up with your Jewry in those countries to this day.
Because some of us did not believe in the success of Israel, others had good life. I prefer that all the Jews will be in our country,

Because some of us did not believe in the success of Israel, others had good life. I prefer that all the Jews will be in our country,
If they are Zionists, they should all go to hell. Anti-Zionist Jews on the other hands are based, IMO.

You'll be scared when we start bringing diversity up there and the Mexicans start moving their cartels there once they're done with this country. You think you're immune to spics but that's not gonna last long.
@Idlevillagercel look at this potential lifefuel :feelsautistic:

@Idlevillagercel look at this potential lifefuel :feelsautistic:
Don't trust anything he says. @TheDarkEnigma is actually a polish born Zimbabwean that LARPs as a Dominican that LARPs as an american that LARPs as a self hating Mexican that LARPs as a white nationalist that LARPs as an Inuit supremacist.

Don't trust anything he says. @TheDarkEnigma is actually a polish born Zimbabwean that LARPs as a Dominican that LARPs as an american that LARPs as a self hating Mexican that LARPs as a white nationalist that LARPs as an Inuit supremacist.
:dafuckfeels:

Do you have any evidence for these claims :feelswhere:

:dafuckfeels:

Do you have any evidence for these claims :feelswhere:
No. I came to the conclusion through inductive reasoning but it's all very confusing so take it a grain of salt tbh

No. I came to the conclusion through inductive reasoning but it's all very confusing so take it a grain of salt tbh
Indeed :feelsseriously:

Compromises have to be made here :feelsmage:

I wish some religious virgin Muslim girl wanted me so bad that she would beg me to convert to be her husband. But I will never have that.

Yes.

We are not raping Arabs. The only few incidents were in 1948.
Ah, you're an oldcel that started the first Israeli settlements in Palestine.

What was the eastern European nation that supplied you guys munitions in the initial settlements besides Soviet Russia? I'm curious out of historical fascination. I've always wanted to ask an ancient fossilized Israeli this question. You were there it sounds like, so you tell me. If memory serves me correctly there were two main contributing nations, Soviet Russia and the other nation being....??

Last edited:
Nationalism is cucked in my opinion but props for doing your job with honesty and seeing it through the end.