Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [LMAO] This .is user tortured a guy for Israel

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
In 2002 we needed urgently to get info about a Palestinian suicide bomber. I was in the IDF that time and did everything needed to get this info. And when I say everything I mean everything.
But I will not do it to a cat or any other innocent creature.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You know the best part. He's probably telling the truth. And larping too. He probably raped some Palestinian foids and then joined when no jewhore wanted to fuck him . :feelsmage:

Yes, and I will do it again if needed.
You're israelicel?

That's cucked. Imagine having your land stolen from you by some incels and turbobetawhores.

Half of this forum is from israel, LMAO.
You niggas better not be posting on shabbat :feelshehe:

Fuck "Israel". The "state" as we know it is anti-Biblical and the Palestinians have the right to protect their homes.

Torture is basically hitting a person until they can't take it anymore and confess to whatever shit that didn't even happen, that's how it was in Nuremberg
it's just cowardice

Last edited:
Half of this forum is from israel, LMAO.
You niggas better not be posting on shabbat :feelshehe:
Fuck "Israel". The "state" as we know it is anti-Biblical and the Palestinians have the right to protect their homes.
Torture is basically hitting a person until they can't take it anymore and confess to whatever shit that didn't even happen, that's how it was in Nuremberg
it's just cowardice
Very based.

it's just cowardice
No, if it's done to prevent a crime. We looked after a suicide bomber, got his location and prevented the death of 20-30 innocent people.

No, if it's done to prevent a crime. We looked after a suicide bomber, got his location and prevented the death of 20-30 innocent people.
He should've had gone through with it. Fuck the Jews.

You mean, 20-30 Jews? Because only you have the privilege of being innocent lil' victims?

but the premise is kind of stupid, if you torture even an innocent person confesses to a war crime

I don't care, I will do everything for my country.
That's not your country you fucking kike. It's called Palestine and not one inch of it is yours.

That's not your country you fucking kike. It's called Palestine and not one inch of it is yours.
Come and take it. I'm waiting. And there was never a state called Palestine.

I will. Or my kids will. Or theirs. Even 1000 years from now you are going to be surrounded by countries who hate your filthy guts and want to burn you down. And it's gonna happen so keep making shelters.

You guys got exiled by the Babylonians and later the Romans as a result of your sin against God.

You say that you belong in Israel yet you infiltrate every other nation and when they try to kick you out you call them antisemetics and get the ADL after them.

Maybe we need somewhere to contain all these Jews but it should be Antarctica.

You know the best part. He's probably telling the truth. And larping too. He probably raped some Palestinian foids and then joined when no jewhore wanted to fuck him . :feelsmage:
I wish I was in IDF, due to my mental autism I got civil service with foid nurses instead of Arab cunts
אתה גם מישראל?
נעים להכיר חח

I wish I was in IDF, due to my mental autism I got civil service with foid nurses instead of Arab cunts
You treat Arabs the same way blacks are treated here in the US.

While you're the ones telling whites that they're racists but it's okay for you to be genocidal Nazis if Arabs are just trying to protect their homes.

אתה גם מישראל?
נעים להכיר חח
I wish i was jew ngl :feelsmage:

Img953258

000 1OU0MQ

Screenshot 20210626 101849

Fuck that nigga :feelsdevil: and your people.

That was justified though, guy was a sandnig terrorist
You too kike. So, what if we start kicking Jews out of our own country and put them in Israel. Okay if you want to get rid of a minority in your own little ethnostate, but we can't get rid of Jews in other countries.
39D2D660 FCCC 4D27 867A C2E96351E524

Fuck "Canada" Day, I hope the Injuns have an uprising spear through every Anglo, French and nigger up there and scalp Justin Trudeau.

Last edited:

While you're the ones telling whites that they're racists but it's okay for you to be genocidal Nazis if Arabs are just trying to protect their homes.
I don’t care about the damned conflict, I care about my life and the fact I have zero love and care

You too kike. So, what if we start kicking Jews out of our own country and put them in Israel. Okay if you want to get rid of a minority in your own little ethnostate, but we can't get rid of Jews in other countries.

View attachment 462771
Fuck "Canada" Day, I hope the Injuns make an uprising spear through every Anglo, French and nigger up there and scalp Justin Trudeau.
Mccain punishment burn american flag

Fuck you as well dirty ass filthy maricón

Didn't I already tell your ass to come up here and you said you'd sneak in? So come up here and do something bitch ass nigga.

View attachment 462772
Fuck you as well dirty ass filthy maricón

Didn't I already tell your ass to come up here and you said you'd sneak in? So come up here and do something bitch ass nigga.
What are you gonna do your syrup drinking leaf? Y'all are a bunch of weak ass punks who still simp for some foreign monarch who's an old dying hag and not fight for freedom like the cowards you are.

Incels:47
Bluepillers:75
:worryfeels:

What are you gonna do your syrup drinking leaf? Y'all are a bunch of weak ass punks who still simp for some foreign monarch who's an old dying hag and not fight for freedom like the cowards you are.
So come up here like you said you would and do something. All that talk on here when I bet you walk around with your head down when you go outside. Maricón.

Who gives a fuck about lobotomized dunecoons? Both sides are niggerish in their core.
NB: i'm a sand dweller myself.

Blacks are treated like kings in USA, considered their insane crime rate. Zionist usually are on the right and conservative side. If I was an American I was alt-right. Arabs are guests in Israel and soon will be deported.

אתה גם מישראל?
נעים להכיר חח
נעים להכיר,יש פה עוד כמה משלנו. צריך להזכיר לנאצים האנטישמיים האלה מה המקום שלהם.

Just kike things

Oh No Facepalm GIF by The Swoon

Niggers aren't oppressed you faggot, they get affirmative action and welfare and when they die the whole country has to burn for 9 months.

I will. Or my kids will. Or theirs. Even 1000 years from now you are going to be surrounded by countries who hate your filthy guts and want to burn you down. And it's gonna happen so keep making shelters.
All you can do is barking:feelshaha:

נעים להכיר,יש פה עוד כמה משלנו. צריך להזכיר לנאצים האנטישמיים האלה מה המקום שלהם.
מה הסיפור שלך? איך זה היה פעם לצאת עם נשים בזמנך

So come up here like you said you would and do something. All that talk on here when I bet you walk around with your head down when you go outside. Maricón.
Nah, I will and I will overthrow the "government". When civil war breaks over here, don't you think you're safe up there. We're bringing "Canada" with us to take down the Loyalists!
Blacks are treated like kings in USA, considered their insane crime rate. Zionist usually are on the right and conservative side. If I was an American I was alt-right. Arabs are guests in Israel and soon will be deported.
Oh No Facepalm GIF by The Swoon

Niggers aren't oppressed you faggot, they get affirmative action and welfare and when they die the whole country has to burn for 9 months.
I'm talking about how they were treated before the 1960s. It was wrong for whites to look at blacks as criminals that they want to keep out of their neighborhoods, but it's acceptable for Israeli Jews to think the same way about Arabs?

@Blackpill Rage

I will, and I will sneak over there with no passport and no papers. Fuck the border patrol thinking that "Canada" is a legitimate border, I'll prove them that I can walk into their land any time I feel like it without having to prove anything.

And I'm Latino so they definitely need that diversity.:feelsdevil:
[UWSL]So Hurry your dumb ass up here then, maricón. All talk [/UWSL]
Nah, I will and I will overthrow the "government". When civil war breaks over here, don't you think you're safe up there. We're bringing "Canada" with us to take down the Loyalists!

I once had an Arab virgin girl as gf, she was 19, I thought she was better than our ladies but she left me because I was too nationalistic to accept Islam.. today I regret it dearly that was 3 years ago and now I just rot away slowly getting rejected and friend zoned.
:lul::lul::lul:
@Transcended Trucel

I'm talking about how they were treated before the 1960s. It was wrong for whites to look at blacks as criminals that they want to keep out of their neighborhoods, but it's acceptable for Israeli Jews to think the same way about Arabs?
The difference is Jews came to Palestine and started doing this to natives while niggers/arabs are invaders in white countries and we should be treating them like shit but we don't. So no Jews should just fuck off to their little ethnoplace in Russia and fuck off outta Palestina but don't bring up the poor negro as a comparison.