Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lmao, this Chad is dating this ugly 2/10 bug tooteh moon face cunt. Her looks matched roped during the video.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Hyper-gamy is truly at it's peak. This level of hyper-gamy is unsustainable and society is about to collapse.

A guy with a chin like that would be stuck in his room for his entire life.

He is a Chadlite at best and looks faggy.

she is clearly not 2/10 judging after the first 10 seconds

i've seen worse. but she's a 6/10 at best

lmaoo i was expecting landwhale for 2/10

She’s not that bad. The first thing I noticed was her nips sticking out in that shirt. :ha..feels:

Horse teeth ass bitch lmfao ALSO JBW

she is a fucking 3/10 in my book

but she has a hole so...

Annoying faggots. How do you even find this video.

Hyper-gamy is truly at it's peak. This level of hyper-gamy is unsustainable and society is about to collapse.

1. Cope. Society can go on for millenia with high levels of hypergamy (one word). Most men won't reproduce. That has been true since forever.

2. She's not a 2/10 unless you're hyperboling or you have autistic standards. Sure, he mogs her and could do better, but she's not ugly. She has maxillary excess IMO. That gummy smile. And recessed lower face. She's about a 4-5. Her eyes are close-set and midface is long, which is the same issue I have but she is dating a chadlite whereas I own an incel channel on YouTube, jfl.

And remember she is wearing makeup. INB4 femcels and I.T. reading this downplay the sheer power of makeup. If it has no effect, why do women bother to wear it? If they like colouring shit in, why not by a colouring-in book for toddlers?

true, she is a 3/10
Download 23

He looks incredibly gay.

1. Cope. Society can go on for millenia with high levels of hypergamy (one word). Most men won't reproduce. That has been true since forever.

2. She's not a 2/10 unless you're hyperboling or you have autistic standards. Sure, he mogs her and could do better, but she's not ugly. She has maxillary excess IMO. That gummy smile. And recessed lower face. She's about a 4-5. Her eyes are close-set and midface is long, which is the same issue I have but she is dating a chadlite whereas I own an incel channel on YouTube, jfl.

And remember she is wearing makeup. INB4 femcels and I.T. reading this downplay the sheer power of makeup. If it has no effect, why do women bother to wear it? If they like colouring shit in, why not by a colouring-in book for toddlers?
When's your next video going to be uploaded boyo legend?

She looks like a donkey.

just think to yourself , if she was a male with that chin and those horse teeth. What rating would u give her?

Exactly

She mogs him.

And there's no way on this Earth that guy is heterosexual.

She is not 2/10 you dont know how to rate.

She is 4/10 and that guy is 6-6.5/10.

Looks like a cave man. sloping forehead.
Neanderthal woman

He sounds like a degenerate homosexual, that is probably a tranny also, kill him.

Couldn't watch the video. That over-the-top acting, shit lighting and just vile editing got to me. I don't care what he has to say, I hate him and I hate her. That faggot is only able to make those videos because he's a Chadlite...even though he talks like a queer.

The standards ITT lead me to question wtf am I?

If she's a 2/10 and he's a "Chadlite at best" then I'm well into the negatives.

These type of creatures who blog their happy life and relationships and shove it everyone face like "HEY LOOK AT ME MY LIFE IS GREAT DONT FORGET TO LIKE COMMNET AND SUBSCRIBE YOU GUYS GET ME MUH YOUTUBE SHEKELS!" Deserve the morrocan treatment

Cope. Not even close to 2/10

I hate him and I hate her. That faggot is only able to make those videos because he's a Chadlite...even though he talks like a queer.
These type of creatures who blog their happy life and relationships and shove it everyone face like "HEY LOOK AT ME MY LIFE IS GREAT DONT FORGET TO LIKE COMMNET AND SUBSCRIBE YOU GUYS GET ME MUH YOUTUBE SHEKELS!" Deserve the morrocan treatment

he's a 5/10 shitskin, she's 3/10

Those fucked up gums and weak recessed chin and jaw, i feel bad for their future kid already.

Her maxilla is collapsed and her mandible is none existent. Her eye area most likely only looks good because of makeup.
Looksmatch 2019
1b4alWo.png
WHyPqdq.png

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck

Normie men need execution. They are the cause of female hypergamy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2/10
If you call her a 2/10 your standards are too high for this website dude. Literally volcel if you wouldn't date

A guy with a chin like that would be stuck in his room for his entire life.

Her looks match is either posting here or roping as we speak
i've seen worse. but she's a 6/10 at best
I'd say 4-5/10 she'd be incel if reverse don't be a cuck

Last night you were called out to be a fakecel, are you a virgin or not, I personally sort of idolize you for blackpilling me, therefore I won't be mad either way
Her female looksmatch was ridiculed in 2006.
View attachment 78716

WTF I took a similar pic
View attachment 78718
Looks like a horse mummy
:feelskek:

Last edited:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2/10
If you call her a 2/10 your standards are too high for this website dude. Literally volcel if you wouldn't date

Dude her chin is literally -2cm

Looks like his looksmatch to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back