Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lmao the Daily Beast wrote about my thread - "Kavanaugh Has Become a Hero to the Incel Community"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
https://www.thedailybeast.com/kavanaugh-has-become-a-hero-to-the-incel-community?ref=home

But even as he waits for a final verdict from members of the U.S. Senate, Kavanaugh has seen his stature rise elsewhere. The federal judge has become a hero to the sexually frustrated, misogynist “incel” community, after he claimed that he remained a virgin for years after graduating from high school.

In response to that line, incel forums lit up with discussion of the Supreme Court nominee, with one user saying they now saw Kavanaugh as one of them. David Futtrelle, a writer who tracks right-wing internet groups like incels, noted on his blog that the Fox News interview appeared to have earned Kavanaugh “some enthusiastic new fans.”

From Futtrelle's article

Last night, one regular Incels.me commenter broke the news to his fellow incels in a topic with the melodramatic title “Kavenaugh admits to a crime worse than rape, it’s over for him.” The crime in question? Being a virgin.

And he links to my thread! (https://archive.fo/oTF3B)

“Kavanaugh being an incel once makes me him more lol,” wrote one poster in an incel forum.
Another poster wrote that Kavanaugh’s claim about his virginity boosted his support for the nominee “to 110%,” while one user on a Reddit forum devoted to incels said that Kavanaugh had inspired a new kind of incel, “Kavanaughcels

>tfw this is the most validation I've received all year

Last edited:

He's a fakecel tbhtbhbtnlgnlgbthbthbtlnglngbhtln

Almost noone heard of this guy before until a few weeks ago and now he's fucking everywhere.If you want to be world famous just get involved in a rape accusation.

>tfw incels have to wageslave, while journalists are getting paid for browsing incels.is
:feelsree:
Thankfully, most journalists hardly make any money anymore and are increasingly affected by poverty.
:feelzez:

MODS DID YOU REALLY MOVE MY THREAD TO OFFTOPIC .LKJH AFDALKJH ASD KJHA GSH KJH;DSFA G

Fucking hate it. I hope the Daily Beast burns.

Incels are way more oppressed than some rich privileged guy in the government. We actually have worse problems than being accused of rape.