Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAO SO TRUE I wish I lived in the 50s

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
[attachment=1729]

Attachments

• B03F94DB-8661-4643-8CF8-229ED937E7BB.jpeg
    B03F94DB-8661-4643-8CF8-229ED937E7BB.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 170
Just shows that femoids have no minds of their own - they just blindly follow fads and fashions in order to fit in with the most popular cliques.

nice but even in those times...............

COPE at thinking 1950 women weren't fucking forbidden fruit tyrone behind your back

TheVman said:
COPE at thinking 1950 women weren't fucking forbidden fruit tyrone behind your back
COPE at thinking they were. You know that lynching existed back then, right?

Sadness said:
TheVman said:
COPE at thinking they were. You know that lynching existed back then, right?
and they would risk it anyway

You're making shit up. Before the sexual revolution people had morals. Stop the coping and admit we all belong in the 50s and earlier.

RealestFakecel said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You're making shit up. Before the sexual revolution people had morals. Stop the coping and admit we all belong in the 50s and earlier[/font]

Sadness said:
RealestFakecel said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You're making shit up. Before the sexual revolution people had morals. Stop the coping and admit we all belong in the 50s and earlier[/font]

>claiming that in another place/social estatus he wouldnt be incel
>tells other people that they are coping

you went too far

PROTIP: The 50´s and early 60´s culture and his contemporary artwork is the most bluepilled,manipulated and propagandistic BS of the XX century besides nazi propaganda

You'd probably be drafted to go fight a war.

I genuinely think that modern fems are the worst as they are the most entitled. At least that's what the girls are like at high schools right now, cant imagine it changing.