Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lmao Prince Harry marrying this old hag

normiesgunnurm

normiesgunnurm

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
288
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42137179

He: 33 her: 36

RARMqnv.jpg


The world is fucked
 
French President still has him beat. Cucked world out there boyos.
 
She isn't my type (I like uglier fatter girls), but she looks good for nearly 40, let's not be aspie about this.
 
She's a 5 at best. Not that I wouldn't pump her ocasionally, but this is not right.
 
They've been together for a year.
With his status and slightly above average looks he could easily get something younger and way hotter.
Guess she's either pregnant or it is some underlying political move in order to show how tolerant the british empire is by letting him marry a half negress.
 
Isn't it obvious? He doesn't want his children being ginger.
 
FACEandLMS said:
She isn't my type (I like uglier fatter girls),

I think inceldom causes a lot of men to develop these kinds of preferences. It's like we hardwire ourselves to prefer women even lower than us on the looks scale because we're aware of hypergamy.

Of course the true black pill is even the ugly fat ones regularly date chad-lites and will marry a 5/10 betabux while having a much younger 8+/10 guy on the side.
 
Ryo Hazuki said:
I think inceldom causes a lot of men to develop these kinds of preferences.  It's like we hardwire ourselves to prefer women even lower than us on the looks scale because we're aware of hypergamy.

Of course the true black pill is even the ugly fat ones regularly date chad-lites and will marry a 5/10 betabux while having a much younger 8+/10 guy on the side.

I dunno, I've NEVER been into the supermodel look. I've always preferred darker, chubbier, more exotic girls. I guess my brain new what lay ahead.
 
FACEandLMS said:
I dunno, I've NEVER been into the supermodel look. I've always preferred darker, chubbier, more exotic girls. I guess my brain new what lay ahead.

Most guys are like this.

Women are mostly only attracted to the crème de la crème.

Men are most attracted to what they perceive as "attainable".

See: Juggernaut law
 
He is marrying her on orders

the royal family are amongst the highest level of NWO secret society
 
FACEandLMS said:
(I like uglier fatter girls)
Kek
But tbh I don't really mind fat girls, with the right fat distribution they are sexier than thin girls
 
Subhuman ethnic.
 
incelman said:
Subhuman ethnic.

My thoughts exactly. Never understood attraction to anyone darker than an Italian.
 
Berdea said:
My thoughts exactly. Never understood attraction to anyone darker than an Italian.

I can't believe his subhuman brother outslayed him.
 
justforlulzandkeks said:
Kek
But tbh I don't really mind fat girls, with the right fat distribution they are sexier than thin girls

lejjit


Berdea said:
My thoughts exactly. Never understood attraction to anyone darker than an Italian.

It's over for you with those standards. LOL@ only like 1/8th of women, accounting for race, age, looks, etc, being acceptable to you.
 
NekoStance said:
He is marrying her on orders

the royal family are amongst the highest level of NWO secret society

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/YKRFlNryaWw?t=1mhttp://[/video]
 
DAFMFP said:
She's a 5 at best. Not that I wouldn't pump her ocasionally, but this is not right.

COPE! if she offered sex to you in exchange for marrying her I know you'd say yes.
 
I see a car crash in Paris in her future. If not, I'm surprised that the royals would tolerate non-European blood marrying in. Then again, they must be as cucked as the rest of the first world.
 
FACEandLMS said:
It's over for you with those standards. LOL@ only like 1/8th of women, accounting for race, age, looks, etc, being acceptable to you.

Eh, it's not like any shitskin roastie would want me anyways.
 
A divorced mulatto. Overheard at another board:

"Adds justification to all [Stacy] lifestyles that they're still able to secure their Prince Charming after decades of slutting around."

"Yep, women are about to become even more insufferable. Which hardly seems possible, but they'll find a way."
 
Wow. Royalty marries some low tier actress. Guess there were no Princess's for him to marry
 
She has skinny arms and skinny legs, but wide hips and a thick torso? She'd better off having a skinny torso, or thick arms and legs lol.

At least, she's okay...

But my god, I never, or hardly ever saw a body like that...
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top