Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LMAO new Netflix movie about ricecel who Chadfishes a roastie

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Holy shit, I think we have a brocel that is a Hollywood writer. This has literally every black pill in it. It will be bluepilled by the end though, because it's obvious the foid will fall in love with the ricecel (or maybe she brutally rejects him by the end of it still, that would be ultra blackpilled and actually go against a trope for once). lifeuel for ricecels on this forum @starcrapoo @PPEcel @Lv99_BixNood

But notice how the movie already makes clear that rices are utter subhumans, and that he ACTUALLY needs to win over a post-wall foid with personality, while Chad just needs his jawsonality.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3boMRfx6cjE

Tbh I'd be pretty angry too if I were in her place.

her reaction to seeing him was hilarious

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFR9206K48I

I'd rather watch catfishman over and over again. And the interview where he did with those normies cussing his ass out rofl.

Also, that asian actor is one sad traitorous fuck to accept that role. Hollywood was looking for a short beta rice male and they found one. And he accepted it. Ken Jeong comes to mind. He's not even an average Asian guy. Just a really beta feminine looking Asian guy and he accepts roles in hollywood that portray that Asian beta male. As redundant as that sounds.

I'd rather watch catfishman over and over again. And the interview where he did with those normies cussing his ass out rofl.

Also, that asian actor is one sad traitorous fuck to accept that role. Hollywood was looking for a short beta rice male and they found one. And he accepted it. Ken Jeong comes to mind. He's not even an average Asian guy. Just a really beta feminine looking Asian guy and he accepts roles in hollywood that portray that Asian beta male. As redundant as that sounds.
Yes this guy is the token rice simp for every show, he was the exact same character on Silicon Valley

The best thing is the guy whose photo he uses is a white-passing Chad :feelskek::feelskek:

Jimmy O Yang is a walking blackpill. He's so unattractive they even make memes about him in Asia. Got this from a Japanese messageboard:

Que 14216854409

Average Asian vs average white :feelsrope:

this is awful. women have it so much easier i dont even know where to begin. fuck it back to ldaring

The best thing is the guy whose photo he uses is a white-passing Chad :feelskek::feelskek:

Jimmy O Yang is a walking blackpill. He's so unattractive they even make memes about him in Asia. Got this from a Japanese messageboard:

View attachment 506073

Average Asian vs average white :feelsrope:
Every time I google a famous person's height, the first numbers that come up are always false.

This Jimmy Yang guy doesn't look anywhere close to 5'6. More like 5'3.

Also, googled Tim Pool's height, motherfucker is nowhere near 5'10, more like 5'4 or 5'5.

Also googled ER's height, nowhere near 5'9, more like 5'6.

Larp

@BummerDrummer :feelskek::feelskek:

4 PSL tbh :feelsdevil:

Every time I google a famous person's height, the first numbers that come up are always false.

This Jimmy Yang guy doesn't look anywhere close to 5'6. More like 5'3.

Also, googled Tim Pool's height, motherfucker is nowhere near 5'10, more like 5'4 or 5'5.

Also googled ER's height, nowhere near 5'9, more like 5'6.
Brutal, they're all heightfrauding.

Man dont make me watch shit like this, it pains me

THIS IS PROBLEMATIC. It encourages the idea that catfishing, stalking, and racism can be overcome. ITS GASLIGHTING SHIT LIKE THIS THAT MAKES INCELS GO ER

Last edited:
This is what life is like for your average foid in the west. Brutal racepill. This world is so cucked:forcedsmile:

It looks like he Chadfished, became a beta orbiter and helped the foid fuck Chad

Too bad the main character is an annoying foid. Otherwise id watch it

wtf, is this real, what
ricecels gonna rope en masse

I'm confused.

Holy shit that is the foid in Vampie Diaries. That roastie aged horribly

I feel like foids who watch this, are going to give themselves a lot of credit for "caring" about nerds, Asian guys, and male virgins.

If this was in theaters the audience would be:

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I feel like foids who watch this, are going to give themselves a lot of credit for "caring" about nerds, Asian guys, and male virgins.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
foids will avoid. This film is marketed toward blupilled asian stalker types

@PPEcel what is your opinion

Tbh I'd be pretty angry too if I were in her place.
anyone normal IRL would just go right back home after seeing they got catfished. But because plot something else happens and she sticks with him.

They will never make a movie where a undesired female character devotes herself to helping a man get sex from another woman. It's just a bizarre story line.
yep, but when it is the other way around - a ricecuck helps foid get Chad to pump her several times it is a movie worth of a story :feelsseriously:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

catfishman will bleach his eyes after watching this

THIS IS PROBLEMATIC. It encourages the idea that catfishing, stalking, and racism can be overcome. ITS GASLIGHTING SHIT LIKE THIS THAT MAKES INCELS GO ER
10247 1

It looks from the trailer that the ricecel ends up with her even though he catfished her

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I gotta watch just for the lols

Last edited:
The end was unrealistic af.

catfish man the movie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6