Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAO. IncelTear telling on themselves again.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/11ip7zg/what_the/

Ok_Application_5802
· 16 hr. ago

When I was in college, 95% of my experiences was trying to pass my classes with only one pack of ramen noodles as sustenance for the day.
Wtf college did these people go to?

LMFAO.

Uh, every fucking major University in America?

Multiple comments from IncelTear losers asking why incels (even though there's no evidence that image was posted by an incel) think that college has a lot of partying.

Like I said, these solipsistic idiots have never been around normie culture in their lives. They're complete fucking shut-ins.

Meanwhile, many of us actually have spent significant time around or at the periphery of normies. This includes me. And I can say for sure that college is exactly the way it is portrayed in media. It's a bunch of underaged drinking and tons of sex. For normies, that is. Not for people who look like us.

stop giving these trannies attention, mang.
that's why they keep pick parting our posts.

over

stop giving these trannies attention, mang.
that's why they keep pick parting our posts.

over

They won't touch this post, because it'll expose them for who they are to any lurkers who aren't completely on board with their delusions.

They don't necessarily even have to be shut-ins, just LARPing and making up shit to pretend they're not total whores when allowed to roam around uncontrolled and with 0 restriction. :feelsclown:

Lol bunch of losers. Incels in denial are so focused on their studies and copes that they’re not even aware of all the partying and sex going on.

They don't necessarily even have to be shut-ins, just LARPing and making up shit to pretend they're not total whores when allowed to roam around uncontrolled and with 0 restriction. :feelsclown:

Well, they could also be LARPing about having gone to college. The "broke college student" is such a laughable concept...invented by spoiled brats.

They can afford the thousands and thousands of dollars tuition, and the computer that they need for class, etc...but they can't afford the few bucks extra for stuff besides Ramen Noodles (like the shitty dorm food)? Give me a break.

The people I saw eating Ramen Noodles in college were potheads. They ate them just because they liked them.

Oh, and also because you don't have a kitchen in your dorm room. They just needed stuff that they could zap in the microwave.

Last edited:
i jusr reported 10 inceltear users for advocating violence in a recent post and 1 got permanently banned 1 got temp suspension 2 got warnings do it guys it works

i jusr reported 10 inceltear users for advocating violence in a recent post and 1 got permanently banned 1 got temp suspension 2 got warnings do it guys it works
:feelsokman:

They won't touch this post, because it'll expose them for who they are to any lurkers who aren't completely on board with their delusions.
none of their criticisms need to make sense. if someone is motivated to do so, they will mental gymnastics their way into a strawman criticism

Which users got what?

ITwhores will quite obviously reject this because it makes them look bad and it would prove that we are right (even though it's not necesarily just incels saying that college creates whores, it's also normies bragging themselves)

Troons will oppose because muhsogyny and they have no clue or interest how real world works, troons are self absorbed to the levels you cannot even imagine

And lastly virgins-but-not-inkies will attack because trying to put together about how everyone else had sex once a week, and they were the only ones that lived off the diet of comics, marvel movies, action figures and posting on niche hobby internet forums, makes them think of rope

i like that your account exists so Robert gets humilated everytime he sees one of his fellow cucks make a post about you

It's funny how the people who tell us to "touch grass" seem to spend a lot of time on Reddit.

Yeah this always makes me laugh too. I've seen many such examples over the years. They tell you to go outside but it's clear that they've been on the sidelines their whole lives too. I laugh when someone calls them normies. Redditors in general are losers. These degenerates are a new breed of subhuman.

Yeah this always makes me laugh too. I've seen many such examples over the years. They tell you to go outside but it's clear that they've been on the sidelines their whole lives too. I laugh when someone calls them normies. Redditors in general are losers. These degenerates are a new breed of subhuman.
yeah. chad and stacy have never even heard the name reddit before

Troons will oppose because muhsogyny and they have no clue or interest how real world works, troons are self absorbed to the levels you cannot even imagine
If they cared about life in real world, they wouldn't be troons in the first place.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/11ip7zg/what_the/

Like I said, these solipsistic idiots have never been around normie culture in their lives. They're complete fucking shut-ins.

and these fucking retard soys are shitting on their own kind other ugly ND ales) and embarrassing out entire demographic with their compelte retardation and cuckoldry when they should be on here posting with us about hating toilets and normies. fucking disgrace