Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lmao incel spends his entire life learning these pool tricks and all the attention still goes to stacy who is just sitting on the pool table

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

Just look at that awkward high five he gives her. Despite all the skill that he has developed, all of that is useless when it comes to getting girls.
Not to mention everyone roasting him in the comment section

Yup, just have a pussy & you're more validated than some loser that spent hundreds of hours honing skills.

Sanza should try this with ball hockey.

skills are worthless all that matters is looks or being fesnail

Yup, just have a pussy & you're more validated than some loser that spent hundreds of hours honing skills.
Too real, granted this guy is a bad example for guys who hone a skill, this guy is great at something that doesn't give any financial or social advantage.

Meanwhile all Chad has to do is show up and gets more attention than that guy has gotten in his whole life. Same goes for any foid, just existing is enough for them to get infinite validation. life is a scam.

life with cheatcodes

Jfl if you waste your time learning a retarded "skill" like that. It was over for that guy from the time he was born due to his 2/10 looks

Jfl if you waste your time learning a retarded "skill" like that. It was over for that guy from the time he was born due to his 2/10 looks
is that a 2/10?

No way this guy 2/10, he got 5/10 atleast.

That's really impressive damn.

I mean... what would you rather do? Get laid or watch some dude in a vest shoot pool.

No way this guy 2/10, he got 5/10 atleast.
Eh, I'd say he's a 3 or probably a 4. 2 is like the ugliest you can be without an actual deformity -- no way is he that. But 5 is average, and he isn't quite that either.

Tbh this is quite impressive.

Is this a joke? That guy is 3/10 at best. Nice cope boyo

Eh, I'd say he's a 3 or probably a 4. 2 is like the ugliest you can be without an actual deformity -- no way is he that. But 5 is average, and he isn't quite that either.

I used to know dudes uglier than him and they're even got girlfriends (these foids were below average and they broke up very fast) But these normies didn't wear glasses and this took place in 2009-2012 when situation was less shitty for sub8 males.

This guy should be playing professional snooker instead of showboating for some useless foid.

Just get a hobby theory officially debunked.

Just look at that awkward high five he gives her. Despite all the skill that he has developed, all of that is useless when it comes to getting girls.
Not to mention everyone roasting him in the comment section

Holy fuck that guy got some mad skills, 10/10
is that a 2/10?
If that's a 2/10 then I have the same SMV of a dismembered corps he mogs me

You think foids give two fucks about your obscure hobbies? The only ones that impress them are travel and physical sport.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back