Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [LMAO] Incel harasses foids and peppersprays them

Thot slayed

:ahegao::feelsohh: That was awesome. Love the way the shoe foid turns to the black guy expecting him to help.

Last edited:
Amazing video, this is actual life fuel.

This man deserves an award for actually standing up to toilets, they literally live pain-free lives filled with all the ease they can get, just for one day they had to endure conflict in their lives. Blessed be him.

Who is this? Is this the new Smooth Sanchez?

Holy shit. Where is this originally from? This uploader?
Not sure but this was uploaded to @Rimiru channel. It's probably not him tho, the voice sounds different from his other videos

Inshallah! Glad to see another brave hero of I.N.C.E.L. revolting against the modern world.:whitepill:
Anyway, anyone got the source of who the guy is or his youtube/media account?

he just stopped caring

if he was 6'4 and white they would be in bed with him

More Incels need to do this kinda stuff instead of just trashtalking on forums.

Let those sluts know the types of monsters they have created by being the chad only sluts that they are

He should have used acid spray :smonk:

He should have beaten those foids( in gta v)

More Incels need to do this kinda stuff instead of just trashtalking on forums.

Let those sluts know the types of monsters they have created by being the chad only sluts that they are
How do you know they are Chad only? They could be into tall Tyrones or rich giga Changs or gym maxed Chaddams

Based high confidencecel

Sad beta energy , voice like he has -2000 T levels, Absolutely zero game and creepy vibes and cringe pick up lines. " can I hang out with you " :lul:

Last edited:
This guy acts like how @Sneir posts :feelsaww::feelshaha:

How do you know they are Chad only? They could be into tall Tyrones or rich giga Changs or gym maxed Chaddams
When I say chad only I actually mean 6ft+ chads of all races, I just dont bother typing all the variations because that would be a cucked thing to do TBH

Holy mother of based :feelshaha::feelshaha:

It's down fking jewtube

he's getting posted all over r9k

This is straight up the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Dude absolutely mogs all of us. We're out here ranting in obscure forums on the Internet while he's out there showing society the consequences of their actions. Absolutely based.

This is straight up the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Dude absolutely mogs all of us. We're out here ranting in obscure forums on the Internet while he's out there showing society the consequences of their actions. Absolutely based.
Indeed the man is doing God's work :society:

Anyone got an alternate link for this based video?

How could I be as low inhibition as this guy? Outside making fun of toilets and saying to a toilet if she has beef flaps :smonk:

He's sex-having chadlite though, which makes it less based.