Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lmao!!! Femiods are dying to be part of incel.me

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
They can't stand not being part of anything especially if it's male dominated they will try they're hardest and even fake it even if they have no connection or interest in the group. right now Femiods are pulling their hair about not having a say in anything! These roasites tend to be below average """plain Jane geek girls""" or just mentally ill ugly roasts.

This is what I imgaine what they are like...
1 123125 122958 2240716 2258777 100727 tv plainjanetnCROPpromo large

2299686538 71537eb38e

Well I reported and helped in banning a foid here 2 days ago. She looked like a thot.

You
WYB those two girls? I think I would the first one, not so sure about the second.
Remember "that good girl" doesn't exist almost all of them have been ravaged by cock it's just a myth

They're salivating at all that untapped male attention. Disgusting whores

Only one message in offtopic, cunt wanted attention. Tiresome vermin
She had another post in ratings megathread in which she posted like 5-6pics. After matching those pics with the other post I confirmed that it was a femoid and reported it. Mods banned within 2 minutes after reporting. :D

Exactly.

They're looking for more orbiters and a possible chad/chadlite to fuck (which there are many here).

She had another post in ratings megathread in which she posted like 5-6pics. After matching those pics with the other post I confirmed that it was a femoid and reported it. Mods banned within 2 minutes after reporting. :D
Great work man :feelsokman:

I have seen some incel related tv report and docu, where they always show a 40+ yr old hag roastie psychology professor in front of a computer doing research on incels.is.

So don't be so happy just seeing couple of femoids in the incels.is surveys. Don't get deceived.

They both look good, not beautiful but at least presentable. Fuck you OP and fuck standardcels.

I would fuck both of the girls you've posted and I am not even their looksmatch. Women have it too easy.

Cunts never create anything so they try to take over male spaces.

Hahaha look at the guests and users they are clearly Femiods among us

The one in the green sweater is kinda of cute but she will reject all of us. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry:

They could just view without joining. But they need to be in the cub, so they try and join. Typical women. :lul:

Foids see something created by man and always want to destroy it.

High IQ
Foids see something created by man and always want to destroy it.
High IQ
They could just view without joining. But they need to be in the cub, so they try and join. Typical women. :lul:
High IQ
Good job

Maybe they have a incel fetish and increases your chances of getting inside them sugar walls

Imagine females were allowed to post here. All their threads would get at least 100 replies, all their posts would get multiple alerts. They'd get PM'd and the daily.

Well femoids need to let everyone know about their presence so they can gain orbiters

But with the ban on females in place, it is very hard for them to larp without exposing themselves.

Well femoids need to let everyone know about their presence so they can gain orbiters

But with the ban on females in place, it is very hard for them to larp without exposing themselves.
Exactly.

It was like this in /r9k/, foids had the chance to be totally anonymous and have their opinions judged in an equal way as they always wanted, but they always had to say they were females, "Hey fembot here", to have all that attention, fuck that

They could easily land some thirsty normcucks.

I orbited 10 to 13 females in the incel servers, they are no good and only want attention.

They can't stand not being part of anything especially if it's male dominated they will try they're hardest and even fake it even if they have no connection or interest in the group. right now Femiods are pulling their hair about not having a say in anything! These roasites tend to be below average """plain Jane geek girls""" or just mentally ill ugly roasts.

This is what I imgaine what they are like...
View attachment 24236

View attachment 24235
Cope more faggot

I'm not lying why do you think roasites go to r9k when they have zero idea about what the board stands for?

Boredom? To attract orbiters? Attention?

At least half of the faggots who currently use r9k are unabashed orbiters. Orbiters were always a thing there, but it's gotten far worse in recent years.

If an OP announces they're female they'll get tons of replies like "C-can i add you on steam?" "w-what's your discord" "TFW no gf like OP" etc.

@Chetanzi

That looks like a longmidfaced tranny.

Is it Chetanzi?

If she is a woman, lol@her attempt to post a pic of herself to pique our curioisty enough for men to PM her and validate her. Women will do whatever it takes to get validation.

But it looks like a tranny though so I dunno.

OMG, SO ACCURATE.

10/10. Needs to be posted on braincels.