Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lmao. Every single top post on r/AgainstHateSubreddits is riddled with TDS

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
It’s reddit what do you expect? Anything thing that criticizes women or anything liberal gets destroyed there.

Imagine thinking you’re doing a good thing by constantly invading and false flagging communities that want nothing to do with you. They’re just coping because they’ve known a second Donald term is coming.

Cuckit so ghey

top 2 worst subs

As much as I hate cuckservatives, libtards will always be by far the most entitled bunch of ultra faggots in the world. This is the IT equivalent of "watchdog" subs

What is TDS?
It stands for trump derangement syndrome. It’s used to describe all the people and news stations acting like trumps some dictator ready to throw whatever minority of the week into a gas chamber.

It stands for trump derangement syndrome. It’s used to describe all the people and news stations acting like trumps some dictator ready to throw whatever minority of the week into a gas chamber.
Well damn. Trumps me.

Reddit i dont expect anything