Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAO EVERY, EVERY, E.V.E.R.Y FUCKING TIME

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/23m3ko/what_its_like_to_be_a_short_woman/

Don't even bother reading this, just...

nick_cage_screams_left_behind.gif

"We couldn't even be models if we wanted to"

OH WOW WHAT A FUCKING HOLOCAUST, YOU MUST BE SO DESTROYED.

Her biggest problem is only being seen as "adorable". She LEGITIMATELY said that. Jesus I hate foids so much lmao

Supreme cope.
She's probably just too low on the looks scale for him.

r/short is an cuckold sub for pathetic manlets

If it wasn't for the age of this post I honestly would have thought it was some blackpilled dude trolling, THAT is how extreme it is. She's complaining about being desired lmao. Then the bitch has the nerve to complain about downvotes LMAO what the fuck were you expecting, even though it's still an upvoted post with FOUR HUNDRED FUCKING COMMENTS.

Shes 5'2'' too JFL

Imagine how painful it is reading this womans post as an actually short guy, shes just slightly below average living in the world where guys literally dont care about your height complaining about non issues while youre a 5' 5'' guy who is never taken seriously and cannot get a date for life

And you cant rage or anything because its against the rules, you have to act as if this womans completely normal life is basically comparable to yours which is a living hell

Oh the men there are bitter hm? And you see being short as something positive yourself? Well maybe because for you it fucking IS. How retarded are these bitches? Like can they not see that being short for men is FUCKING TERRIBLE?

It's equivalent to a man saying that he doesn't like having manboobs, and then a foid comes along and says Teehee, well I like having boobs, so what's the problem :)? They just UTTERLY lack awareness, it's literally impossible for them to see situations from the perspective of anyone other than themselves.

And manlets should be GRATEFUL that women openly show their shallowness? OH WOW JFL. What a wonderful thing, everyone makes their disgust to you known! Sounds like a fucking dream right? Fucking foids holy shit.

Manlet = Im emasculated everywhere I go and I don’t fit the image of a real man due to my small size and weak stature

Woman = OMG I CANT BUY THE CLOTHES I WANT AND IM SHORT XD

Lmao comments from another /r/short thread about their dream height

Who the fuck do you think you're fooling :lul:

Manlet = Im emasculated everywhere I go and I don’t fit the image of a real man due to my small size and weak stature

Haha. Women don't understand that our masculinity depends on our height. Women's femininity does not depend so much on their height just as long as they aren't super tall.

Her boyfriend is tall :feelskek:

:lul:
LMFAO all these redditors in this thread were all excited by this virtue signalling foid, actually believing such BS and then guess what, it just turns out she's into POLYARMORY. The only foids who could ever tolerate a short man are into insane weird ass reddit cuck shit.

Oh, but of course - "These days I am not trying to flirt". Yeah, just had to put the disclaimer on there to stop any shortcels from messaging you didn't you. JFL.
You know, another thing. I'm fucking SICK of seeing redditors getting mad at young teenage boys who are concerned over height, like "omg why are you worried? you're just a kid" LMAO no, height is BRUTALLY important at that age (and all ages of course), foids are very open about their disgust, yeah just be happy being completely socially excluded brah :soy:

Last edited:
What's it like being a short woman: easy mode

her problems are invalid .

JFL at her virtue signaling bullshit

Women are just in love with the idea of being with a man.

r/short is an cuckold sub for pathetic manlets

And also Garmins, Femlets boasting about their Tall BFs, Normies gaslighting manlets, Tall people humble bragging etc.

And there are posters here who think you just need to be slightly taller than the foid to not be a manlet. She is short and complaining about it yet dating a short "man" doesn't even cross her mind.

The worst possible fate for a woman is to be stripped of the privileges and "rights" she has been given and feels entitled to.
The worst hell for a woman is to love as we do: ignored and unwanted.

I particularly like how she says "tall men only want tall women", immediately followed by "we can all deal with getting turned down due to our height regardless of gender"...LMAO the former statement is a DIRECT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT THE ONLY MEN SHE WANTS TO BE ASKED OUT BY IN THE FIRST PLACE MUST BE TALL, leaving the simp manlets on that shithole blatantly ignored. JFL.

Every fucking time.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/short/comments/23m3ko/what_its_like_to_be_a_short_woman/

Don't even bother reading this, just...
View attachment 417868
nick_cage_screams_left_behind.gif

"We couldn't even be models if we wanted to"

OH WOW WHAT A FUCKING HOLOCAUST, YOU MUST BE SO DESTROYED.

Her biggest problem is only being seen as "adorable". She LEGITIMATELY said that. Jesus I hate foids so much lmao

Meme problems.

I can't really blame this people for their ignorance. She honestly believes what she writes. She would not survive a single day as a short man she would rope by the afternoon. You just can't win as a shortcel no matter the move you make you will be seen as compensating or a weak beta and even worse faggots will be attracted to you.

For all the problems I have I'm glad my height is only slightly below average. Never had an issue in my life due to my height and never felt like it was a problem but it does feel bad to get mogged by tall dudes next to you.

Women need to stop invading male only spaces.

Couldn't make through half before I was about to vomit from reading all that BS

Oh, she hates standing behind a tall guy in concert (I never been to a concert, bitch). Oh, she has a tall BF (lmao just a coincidence right guys?) who might like tall women (they mostly don't because everyone likes petite women). Oh, guys carry things for her.... God damn it, WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

Clown fucking world full of bullshit scum

Every fucking time they talk about some nonexistent short women who are willing to date short guys, the shorter the woman the more she is obsessed with height. Short girls are tallfags only.

I fucking hate these creatures. She actually believes the garbage she wrote, 0 self awareness
If it wasn't for the age of this post I honestly would have thought it was some blackpilled dude trolling, THAT is how extreme it is. She's complaining about being desired lmao. Then the bitch has the nerve to complain about downvotes LMAO what the fuck were you expecting, even though it's still an upvoted post with FOUR HUNDRED FUCKING COMMENTS.

View attachment 417870
Oh the men there are bitter hm? And you see being short as something positive yourself? Well maybe because for you it fucking IS. How retarded are these bitches? Like can they not see that being short for men is FUCKING TERRIBLE?

It's equivalent to a man saying that he doesn't like having manboobs, and then a foid comes along and says Teehee, well I like having boobs, so what's the problem :)? They just UTTERLY lack awareness, it's literally impossible for them to see situations from the perspective of anyone other than themselves.

And manlets should be GRATEFUL that women openly show their shallowness? OH WOW JFL. What a wonderful thing, everyone makes their disgust to you known! Sounds like a fucking dream right? Fucking foids holy shit.

View attachment 417879
:lul:
LMFAO all these redditors in this thread were all excited by this virtue signalling foid, actually believing such BS and then guess what, it just turns out she's into POLYARMORY. The only foids who could ever tolerate a short man are into insane weird ass reddit cuck shit.

Oh, but of course - "These days I am not trying to flirt". Yeah, just had to put the disclaimer on there to stop any shortcels from messaging you didn't you. JFL.
You know, another thing. I'm fucking SICK of seeing redditors getting mad at young teenage boys who are concerned over height, like "omg why are you worried? you're just a kid" LMAO no, height is BRUTALLY important at that age (and all ages of course), foids are very open about their disgust, yeah just be happy being completely socially excluded brah :soy:

What's it like being a short woman: easy mode

I particularly like how she says "tall men only want tall women", immediately followed by "we can all deal with getting turned down due to our height regardless of gender"...LMAO the former statement is a DIRECT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT THE ONLY MEN SHE WANTS TO BE ASKED OUT BY IN THE FIRST PLACE MUST BE TALL, leaving the simp manlets on that shithole blatantly ignored. JFL.

Every fucking time.

Every fucking time they talk about some nonexistent short women who are willing to date short guys, the shorter the woman the more she is obsessed with height. Short girls are tallfags only.

The funny part is their worried about their kids being short when she’s the prime reason her son will be a manlet

The funny part is their worried about their kids being short when she’s the prime reason her son will be a manlet
Yeah, also women cant take responsibility or feel guilt for anything, they always shift the blame on something or someone. Thats why women believe in destiny, astrology, horoscope, curses and black magic because they can always blame higher force.

C8c

oh look millions of men having valid concerns about a thing they can't control and are suffering an existence I could never tolerate for even half a day without killing myself. better change the subject to ME. ME ME MEMEMEMEME I HAVE PROBLEMS TOO OH AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS