Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAO CuckQueers are probably making fake Incel accounts on this site

• Thread starter a-virgin-nigger
  • Start date
A

a-virgin-nigger

Self-banned
-
There is literally no point you stupid pathetic cucks. This isn't Reddit. Fuckin lol. They just can't leave subhumans alone.

a-virgin-nigger said:
There is literally no point you stupid pathetic cucks. This isn't Reddit. Fuckin lol. They just can't leave subhumans alone.

Yup! They must hate themselves so much. I bet they don't all get out as often as they all want us to think they do. Just sitting at home like little normie grinches laughing at us.

fucking cucks go back to tumblr and be triggered there reeee

I find their dedication pretty pathetic that they would follow us outside of Reddit. Lol.

Zielony4 said:
I find their dedication pretty pathetic that they would follow us outside of Reddit. Lol.

Good to see you here boyo.

Yeah, there's a couple of posts on incelqueers with screenshots of this forum already.

No doubt. Be wary of of new, strange characters, and remember they are coming here to bait us for content.

Fucking kek. They're so sad its hilarious.

They claim to be cool dudes with girlfriends and a good social life, but in reality spend 1-2 hours a day browsing incel pages

I agree, IT cucks will try and infiltrate.

Brutal NecroPost
:feelsjuice:

They claim to be cool dudes with girlfriends and a good social life, but in reality spend 1-2 hours a day browsing incel pages
You're a 2017 account; how did I miss this?:dafuckfeels:

You're a 2017 account; how did I miss this?:dafuckfeels:
every other OG 2017cel got nuked by now tbh I'm still here, nov 8 2017 as well so same day the forum was made tbh
Originallossus

They've been doing this since the site was made, it's nothing new..

r2c confirmed FBI due to bumping a useless slidethread about something we all know
I also bumped the oldest Sewers thread :feelsLSD: