Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAO at this cuck

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★

https://incels.is/threads/into-to-incels-recommended-change.124093/#post-2553681

"Privacy for the weak, transparency for the powerful" - Julian Assange

:what:
you wanna end up like @incelkingkong OP?

Based and low inhib

Ahahahah
It was a good ride gayreek,see you space cowboy

I screenshotted the post to put in the ban thread

Actually after reading the thread in the OP Serge's response was pretty cucked if not just outright bluepilled imo anyways RIP OP

SergeantShlomo exposed

All the people posting in this thread are now marked as enemies of Serge's regime.
Incel gestapo is coming for us. It's over. :feelsrope:

All the people posting in this thread are now marked as enemies of Serge's regime.
Incel gestapo is coming for us. It's over. :feelsrope:
Volcel if you haven't been warned by a non virgin

He probably got a gf at some point, seems to happen to most admins of virgin male zones.

I see where he's coming from but its been years and years and there has yet to be proof of the existence of a single "femcel."
It's probably safe to say they do not exist, its like saying we can't announce that bigfoot doesn't exist because every person on the planet hasn't agreed to it.

If most people say you are ugly, then you are ugly. It's useless to discuss about it.

Lowinhibmaxxing

This place is ran by bluepillers who don’t believe in blackpill. Sad

Based and low inhib thread ngl.

I own a mirror, I know I’m ugly lmao. Girls tell me I’m ugly, guys tell me I’m ugly, my father tells me I’m ugly.

he sacrificed himself

Surprised they kept the thread up tbh

FacenandHFD was banned for our sins.

Also JFL at Sergeant for his blue-pilled logic

What is the official reason given for the ban in this case?

OP is our savior

It's pretty gay and a faggot move that OP requested a ban just after this thread to make it seem like he was banned for this, thus consolidating his point.

LMAO. Based and low inhib AF.