Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill lmao at thinking lifestyle matters for health

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
As long as you aren't an alcoholic/drug addict that eats dozens of bigmacs everyday it just doesn't matter. Your health and appearance will boil down mostly to genetics.

Just lawl at all the health freaks slaving away at the gym while denying themselves all the foods they like, all the while chad is going to Burger King everyday and staying ripped because of good genetics or because he is on the juice.

lawl at healthy eating, lawl at gymceling, lawl at everything.

Are you saying eating healthy and going to the gym doesn't work?

Are you saying eating healthy and going to the gym doesn't work?

Yes, it's a complete waste of time.

I gymceled for 2 years and lived on a very strict diet, going as far as counting all of my calories. All that happened is that I turned into a skeleton and gained some strength. Gymceling is one of the biggest incel copes there are, as well as one of the most common. I went through that phase, and I am so passed that bullshit now. There are only 2 ways to have a good body, and only 1 way to have a great one:

Good body: Genetics
Great body: Genetics+roids

And even if you only care about health, it still doesn't matter unless we are talking about extremes where you are a hundred pounds overweight or some shit, or you get drunk every couple of days. It's all genetics. Trust me I have done my research on this. Also don't trust any of the fitness youtubers, they are ALL roided. Even the so called "natty" ones.

You still need a balanced diet or you'll get scurvy

Agreed. It's all a bunch of bro science nonsense. I don't even know how a depressed incel is suppose to have the energy to work out.

a aunt of mine never exercised and eats junk food daily and she is almost 90.

Pickled faeces level IQ

Ok, the big macs have lowered your IQ.

Lifestyle does affect health, but not so much physical appearance. Any faggot who has researched just a bit knows that "natty" bodybuilders are anything but natty. It's just their work to sell their image and if they have to lie to do so, then so be it. Problem is a lot of braindead idiots believe them