Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel lmao at r/tinder profile reviews of the week

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-

20/M/straight

I've been on tinder for a week now, zero matches so far. I appreciate any advice/criticism!

sorry for the blur but i mind privacy! on the blurred pics i look in the camera and smile slightly

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14xPTel4NQ0PefyvOfiRfxQryhDobgrH-?usp=sharing

Blurrying out his face, poor dude still doesn't know he doesn't get matches to his face and thinks his photos are low quality or some shit lol.

_49KlOhlSdKOAUyS842zjA.png

IoKGWJT.png

27/f here. Please don’t hate me for my feedback You’re a handsome fellow, but the choker pics are a bit strange. It would be a deterrent for me. Also maybe add more casual pics? My “he’s full of himself” radar would be going off a bit not trying to be mean, just honest from a woman’s perspective

1st time using this, would like some tips:

19/M/Straight

Also, is there any way to look at the people you liked?

EDIT: It was about time i made an Imgur account

A1YcLUy.png

24F here. You can only see people who match with you.

You have very unique facial features. I'd like to see more pictures from farther away. Your bio made me uncomfortable.. girls never want to hear the words sex friends or NSA.. unless they are unicorns. Be more mysterious about your intentions because it really sounds like you just want sex. Tell us about your interests in a way we can appreciate. Smart comedy is always good, too.

IT'S O V E R

jfl. that joshua guy is only bad looking due to his eye area and severe NCT.

eye area is literally everything.

mirin that dude's inhibition levels though, literally talking about one night fucking stands and sex friends HhahhAHhAhaHHahhaaHahhhaHAha he's so fucking oblivious.

That guy looks like a YuGiOh enthusiast or something. It’s SO over.

mirin that dude's inhibition levels though, literally talking about one night fucking stands and sex friends HhahhAHhAhaHHahhaaHahhhaHAha he's so fucking oblivious.
I will try to blackpill him lmao, he will never want to put the same bio ever again.

so many incel men deluded and thinking they stand a chance.

LDAR and rot is the way.

JFL at all the roasties in that thread asking to get "reviewed"

IT LITERALLY DOES NOT MATTER FOR THEM

and yeah, all the guys there look pretty incel-tier. they should all make accounts here.

His face looks also bloated

Blurrying out his face, poor dude still doesn't know he doesn't get matches to his face and thinks his photos are low quality or some shit lol.

IT'S O V E R

"Very unique facial features"

I4MB8hq.gif

[bluepill]

Someone please send Joshua a link to this forum.

It's 100% over for him.

uYYV2NZ.png

The motherfucker's name is "KINGUBERMENSCH" too just fucking lol at his delusion.

how strange, almost only males seem to post there xddddd

how strange, almost only males seem to post there xddddd

there were some very low iq females too, like whogivesafucc about your profile if you're a female? males will literally swipe right on ANYTHING

but yea kinda goes without saying lmao.