Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO. NO ONE IS SAFE.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
1 ill start this with how i got "cucked"
So ive been seeing this fefail (dont bring your cocks out yet lmao) she was recently out of a relationship with some boy which i mog. (He was her first bf, remember this) and yeah i used this as a chance to get with her (she got really flirty with me and used to rest her head on my shoulder and hold my arm and lean with her tits on my arm) So furthest it got was holding hands, my first time ngl. So now i am KV. so there was this one time where i caught her lying about her ex and i pretended i didnt catch on so i could think about the best approach on this. In conclusion i was gonna force a kiss :feelsEhh: and i was pissed the fuck off cause i realized it wont be long til i get cucked and ill have to act quickly. :feelsjuice: so i tell her to meet up and she didnt want to. I ghost her for a day then i talk to her pissed the fuck off, and we got back to "normal" except i started noticing that it was always me asking to meet up, so i stopped doing that. Well guess fucking what :feelsEhh: she never tried talking to me and i saw her posting a story with her EX :lul::lul::lul:
(A 5'11 stupid looking bitch boy who's max deadlift is 245LB) :lul:

I BE TELLING YOU, YOU RETARDED FAGGOTS, JUST BE FIRST IS LAW, FIND A JB ASAP YOU RETARDED FAGGOTS.

but...
Gigachad stepped in into their social circle.
100% gonna be cucked, no one is safe and foids date randomly. If a foid trusts you, rape her immediately.

Didn't read you 6'2 fakecel, fuck off

At this point you could transition into looksmax.org ngl

good for you bragcel:feelsautistic:

most transparent humblebrag ive ever seen

i see a bit of brag tbh

So ive been seeing this fefail (dont bring your cocks out yet lmao) she was recently out of a relationship with some boy which i mog. (He was her first bf, remember this) and yeah i used this as a chance to get with her (she got really flirty with me and used to rest her head on my shoulder and hold my arm and lean with her tits on my arm) So furthest it got was holding hands, my first time ngl. So now i am KV. so there was this one time where i caught her lying about her ex and i pretended i didnt catch on so i could think about the best approach on this. In conclusion i was gonna force a kiss :feelsEhh: and i was pissed the fuck off cause i realized it wont be long til i get cucked and ill have to act quickly. :feelsjuice: so i tell her to meet up and she didnt want to. I ghost her for a day then i talk to her pissed the fuck off, and we got back to "normal" except i started noticing that it was always me asking to meet up, so i stopped doing that. Well guess fucking what :feelsEhh: she never tried talking to me and i saw her posting a story with her EX :lul::lul::lul:

I BE TELLING YOU, YOU RETARDED FAGGOTS, JUST BE FIRST IS LAW, FIND A JB ASAP YOU RETARDED FAGGOTS.

but...
Gigachad stepped in into their social circle.
100% gonna be cucked, no one is safe and foids date randomly. If a foid trusts you, rape her immediately.
Just got out of her first relationship? How old was this foid?

Damn good on that timing to slide in there. You knew it was going to be a temporary rebound from the start should've moved fast to get in that pussy while it was emotionally unstable.

I can't see it as a brag because if you're at max holding hands with a foid after seeing her not just once but repeatedly, you're definitely getting ripped, cucked and played/simped, most cumdumpsters (non-virgins) usually at least kiss on the first date if there's any attraction at all

I can't see it as a brag because if you're at max holding hands with a foid after seeing her not just once but repeatedly, you're definitely getting ripped, cucked and played/simped, most cumdumpsters (non-virgins) usually at least kiss on the first date if there's any attraction at all
Tbh. :feelsjuice:

My max deadlift is like 180, so mogs the living shit out of me. Although I'm an ektoframe cel, so

So ive been seeing this fefail
Fakecel braggarts at it again. They just can't help themselves.

He got cucked. :feelshehe:

Therefore no reason for everyone to be so booty blasted. :feelsokman:

fakecel bastard we don't give a fck about ur bluepill problems how u thoughit this shit was relavant while positing on an incel forum like how we suppose to relate we aint even able to get cucked :dafuckfeels:

counter-terrorism is a big threat to society
also tl;dr

Alright wary man foids can't be trusted

fakecel bastard we don't give a fck about ur bluepill problems how u thoughit this shit was relavant while positing on an incel forum like how we suppose to relate we aint even able to get cucked :dafuckfeels:

I also want to feel foids boobs:feelskek::feelskek: