Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over LL is massive cope

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
You spend 100k, money that you will have to invest in half of your life to pay back just to be disabled but 4-5 inches taller.

You can't work properly
You have chronic pain
Your insurance company refuses to pay for your treatment and the meds because it was a cosmetic surgery
You look like a disabled old man when you "walk"
your legs look disproportional to your upper part of your body
Everyone will immediatly notice that you did LL because of the massive scars and the knees that now look like they sacked into your shinbone
You can't run and you're in constant fear that you can break your legs if you do a wrong move
Normies could give you a low-kick and catapult you back to 5'6 plus live long wheelchair

It's over

Not really. It does make you taller and being taller is good. I don't see where the cope is

Iam 5'2 and looksfag people saying "just get double LL bro"like shit's insane

If I had the money I would do it in a heartbeat. I have short legs and my back hurts anyway.

Yes is cope and dangerous. I think moneymaxing is better.

LL is safe as long as you dont do it at a sketchy doctor. Also funny how everyone is against LL, almost if others dont want you to succeed and dont want you to climb up in the social ladder

LL is safe as long as you dont do it at a sketchy doctor. Also funny how everyone is against LL, almost if others dont want you to succeed and dont want you to climb up in the social ladder
LL works if you are 5'8 minimum

worth it to be taller

According to who or what ?
If you live in west, cuz the girls require u to be at least 6ft or above to date them so LL could make u at least 5'11 and u can larp as 6ft or more. But if you are under 5'8 let's say like 5'5 there's really not much u can do other then just getting less bullied because of your height .

If you live in west, cuz the girls require u to be at least 6ft or above to date them so LL could make u at least 5'11 and u can larp as 6ft or more. But if you are under 5'8 let's say like 5'5 there's really not much u can do other then just getting less bullied because of your height .
Every cm counts as manlet, still better to be 5"10ft or 5"11ft than 5"6ft

You spend 100k, money that you will have to invest in half of your life to pay back just to be disabled but 4-5 inches taller.

You can't work properly
You have chronic pain
Your insurance company refuses to pay for your treatment and the meds because it was a cosmetic surgery
You look like a disabled old man when you "walk"
your legs look disproportional to your upper part of your body
Everyone will immediatly notice that you did LL because of the massive scars and the knees that now look like they sacked into your shinbone
You can't run and you're in constant fear that you can break your legs if you do a wrong move
Normies could give you a low-kick and catapult you back to 5'6 plus live long wheelchair

It's over
true

Much cheaper in turkey

Every cm counts as manlet, still better to be 5"10ft or 5"11ft than 5"6ft
Still better to be geomax with that money(Or NEET) then just being a nobody and if u have ugly face then it's no point people would still treat me subhuman

im 5'7 rn so maybe i'll look into it when the tech advances in 10-15 years because right now it seems too painful and im not in the mood to deal with that + not being able to run for the rest of my life. imagine if i try to exert my legs once and they fucking fall apart like lego bricks. fuck no, not rn until they perfect that shit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grFtwF9YxJ8

Say what you want about the surgery and its horrific scarring but sometimes you have to sacrifice things in order to gain something in return. From what I've seen on this channel it truly does benefit people's lives.