Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lizard People

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Jeremiah 9
5And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.6Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the LORD.

7Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will melt them, and try them; for how shall I do for the daughter of my people?8Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait.
9Shall I not visit them for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

10For the mountains will I take up a weeping and wailing, and for the habitations of the wilderness a lamentation, because they are burned up, so that none can pass through them; neither can men hear the voice of the cattle; both the fowl of the heavens and the beast are fled; they are gone.
11And I will make Jerusalem heaps, and a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.

Jeremiah 8
Peace, peace,” they say,
when there is no peace.
12Are they ashamed of their detestable conduct?
No, they have no shame at all;
they do not even know how to blush.
So they will fall among the fallen;
they will be brought down when they are punished,says the Lord

5We hoped for peace
but no good has come,
for a time of healing
but there is only terror.
16The snorting of the enemy’s horses
is heard from Dan;
at the neighing of their stallions
the whole land trembles.
They have come to devour
the land and everything in it,
the city and all who live there.

17“See, I will send venomous snakes among you,vipers that cannot be charmed,
and they will bite you,”declares the Lord.

Genesis 49
17Dan will be a snake by the roadside,
a viper along the path,
that bites the horse’s heels
so that its rider tumbles backward.

Revelations 16
13Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

Proverbs 23
31Don’t gaze at the wine, seeing how red it is,how it sparkles in the cup, how smoothly it goes down.32For in the end it bites like a poisonous snake;it stings like a viper.
33You will see hallucinations,
and you will say crazy things.

34You will stagger like a sailor tossed at sea,clinging to a swaying mast.
35And you will say, “They hit me, but I didn’t feel it.I didn’t even know it when they beat me up.When will I wake up
so I can look for another drink?”

Proverbs 30
28Lizards they are easy to catch,
but they are found even in kings’ palaces.

Mathew 3
5People from Jerusalem and from all of Judea and all over the Jordan Valley went out to see and hear John. 6And when they confessed their sins, he baptized them in the Jordan River.7But when he saw many Pharisees and Sadducees coming to watch him baptize, he denounced them. “You brood of snakes!” he exclaimed. “Who warned you to flee the coming wrath?

8Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to God. 9Don’t just say to each other, ‘We’re safe, for we are descendants of Abraham.’ That means nothing, for I tell you, God can create children of Abraham from these very stones.

10Even now the ax of God’s judgment is poised, ready to sever the roots of the trees. Yes, every tree that does not produce good fruit will be chopped down and thrown into the fire.

Mathew 7
They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves

Daniel 2
41And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. 42And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Galatians 5
15But if you are always biting and devouring one another, watch out! Beware of destroying one another.

Ecclesiastes 10
8When you dig a well,you might fall in.
When you demolish an old wall,you could be bitten by a snake.9When you work in a quarry,stones might fall and crush you.
When you chop wood,there is danger with each stroke of your ax.10Using a dull ax requires great strength,so sharpen the blade.That’s the value of wisdom;
it helps you succeed.11If a snake bites before you charm it,what’s the use of being a snake charmer?

Genesis 3
15And I will cause hostility between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and her offspring.He will strike your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

0b1236936454f2a5c85232b4a8bfa323  the lizard the movie

Dde2tzc a83849f8 26f0 4287 a549 0364b93009f6

20210321 055404

Ea6d8636422896800aa69bf7e8fa1097

Attachments

• ea6d8636422896800aa69bf7e8fa1097.jpg
    ea6d8636422896800aa69bf7e8fa1097.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 13
@squirrelsonfire2
@proudweeb
@Incline
@crestfallencel
@OwlGod
@based_meme
@Cope_Time
@Ecstasy
@Incellectual
@rope2cope
@kikecel
@RainerNLM
@FamilyGuy1999
@FullTimeLoser
@zangano1
@Nautica1983
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Tiredpoorcel
@osman27
@ScornedStoic
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@keksofthebest
@Forum_User_2345
@Antisocialloner
@tutankamon678
@Snowstormhigh
@HidekiTojota
@Ellviss
@solblue
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Extra-Samsaric
@Archron
@ReconElement
@SocialzERo
@Pain And Hatred
@BANG
@Idlevillagercel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@notafed
@ExpiringAspirin
@nausea
@mental_out
@RollD20
@dreadtheblackpill
@SneakPower611
@HeroinNihilism
@SocialzERo
@nystagmuscel
@erenyeager
@Idotms
@Gog
@Dregster666
@Agni_Tapasvin
@Amerihiki
@Darkenzo
@HopeCopeRope
@please
@grondilu
@IlIlllllIlIl
@Mainländer
@your personality
@Diocel
@HeroinNihilism
@epillepsy
@Zettacel

SANTO SHARE MEME

Literally had this saved on my computer since April 18th, 2012 for such an occasion, lol

Lizard peoplecels GTFIH

This is one of the lowest IQ conspiracy theories out there.

@squirrelsonfire2
@proudweeb
@Incline
@crestfallencel
@OwlGod
@based_meme
@Cope_Time
@Ecstasy
@Incellectual
@rope2cope
@kikecel
@RainerNLM
@FamilyGuy1999
@FullTimeLoser
@zangano1
@Nautica1983
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Tiredpoorcel
@osman27
@ScornedStoic
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@keksofthebest
@Forum_User_2345
@Antisocialloner
@tutankamon678
@Snowstormhigh
@HidekiTojota
@Ellviss
@solblue
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Extra-Samsaric
@Archron
@ReconElement
@SocialzERo
@Pain And Hatred
@BANG
@Idlevillagercel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@notafed
@ExpiringAspirin
@nausea
@mental_out
@RollD20
@dreadtheblackpill
@SneakPower611
@HeroinNihilism
@SocialzERo
@nystagmuscel
@erenyeager
@Idotms
@Gog
@Dregster666
@Agni_Tapasvin
@Amerihiki
@Darkenzo
@HopeCopeRope
@please
@grondilu
@IlIlllllIlIl
@Mainländer
@your personality
@Diocel
@HeroinNihilism
@epillepsy
@Zettacel

What if Jews are lizards

Jeremiah 9
5And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.6Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the LORD.

7Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, I will melt them, and try them; for how shall I do for the daughter of my people?8Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait.
9Shall I not visit them for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

10For the mountains will I take up a weeping and wailing, and for the habitations of the wilderness a lamentation, because they are burned up, so that none can pass through them; neither can men hear the voice of the cattle; both the fowl of the heavens and the beast are fled; they are gone.
11And I will make Jerusalem heaps, and a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.

Jeremiah 8
Peace, peace,” they say,
when there is no peace.
12Are they ashamed of their detestable conduct?
No, they have no shame at all;
they do not even know how to blush.
So they will fall among the fallen;
they will be brought down when they are punished,says the Lord

5We hoped for peace
but no good has come,
for a time of healing
but there is only terror.
16The snorting of the enemy’s horses
is heard from Dan;
at the neighing of their stallions
the whole land trembles.
They have come to devour
the land and everything in it,
the city and all who live there.

17“See, I will send venomous snakes among you,vipers that cannot be charmed,
and they will bite you,”declares the Lord.

Genesis 49
17Dan will be a snake by the roadside,
a viper along the path,
that bites the horse’s heels
so that its rider tumbles backward.

Revelations 16
13Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

Proverbs 23
31Don’t gaze at the wine, seeing how red it is,how it sparkles in the cup, how smoothly it goes down.32For in the end it bites like a poisonous snake;it stings like a viper.
33You will see hallucinations,
and you will say crazy things.

34You will stagger like a sailor tossed at sea,clinging to a swaying mast.
35And you will say, “They hit me, but I didn’t feel it.I didn’t even know it when they beat me up.When will I wake up
so I can look for another drink?”

Proverbs 30
28Lizards they are easy to catch,
but they are found even in kings’ palaces.

Mathew 3
5People from Jerusalem and from all of Judea and all over the Jordan Valley went out to see and hear John. 6And when they confessed their sins, he baptized them in the Jordan River.7But when he saw many Pharisees and Sadducees coming to watch him baptize, he denounced them. “You brood of snakes!” he exclaimed. “Who warned you to flee the coming wrath?

8Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to God. 9Don’t just say to each other, ‘We’re safe, for we are descendants of Abraham.’ That means nothing, for I tell you, God can create children of Abraham from these very stones.

10Even now the ax of God’s judgment is poised, ready to sever the roots of the trees. Yes, every tree that does not produce good fruit will be chopped down and thrown into the fire.

Mathew 7
They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves

Daniel 2
41And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. 42And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Galatians 5
15But if you are always biting and devouring one another, watch out! Beware of destroying one another.

Ecclesiastes 10
8When you dig a well,you might fall in.
When you demolish an old wall,you could be bitten by a snake.9When you work in a quarry,stones might fall and crush you.
When you chop wood,there is danger with each stroke of your ax.10Using a dull ax requires great strength,so sharpen the blade.That’s the value of wisdom;
it helps you succeed.11If a snake bites before you charm it,what’s the use of being a snake charmer?

Genesis 3
15And I will cause hostility between you and the woman,
and between your offspring and her offspring.He will strike your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

View attachment 425916
View attachment 425917
View attachment 425918
View attachment 425920
View attachment 425921
:feels:

What if Jews are lizards
As a Jew, I'll say we aren't lizards.
It might look like that because we are so subhumanly ugly.

"lizard people" is just a fancy name for politicians,
especially the foids one. -

Brutally mogged by those pictures.

I would be very happy to have a lizard girlfriend

Crusch Lulu Anime
Hands
Imp
Far
e7c47c57a03084f4c1b0667506b8ced9.jpeg
sample_eaaecf6ce609eb083785d16cce96c3cf.jpg
sample_8c491a540c218c00cc8544e4ed5fff2b.jpg
Blush
Shout
Blushe

Im with Lizard Shapshifters fuck humans.

Most tribal shamen cultures talk of lizardd reptilian and amphibians people'

Why is it always lizard people? Why not fox people with big furry boobs?

@squirrelsonfire2
@proudweeb
@Incline
@crestfallencel
@OwlGod
@based_meme
@Cope_Time
@Ecstasy
@Incellectual
@rope2cope
@kikecel
@RainerNLM
@FamilyGuy1999
@FullTimeLoser
@zangano1
@Nautica1983
@AlexanderTheGreat11
@Tiredpoorcel
@osman27
@ScornedStoic
@Copexodius Maximus
@CrackingYs
@HyperVersager_4EVER
@keksofthebest
@Forum_User_2345
@Antisocialloner
@tutankamon678
@Snowstormhigh
@HidekiTojota
@Ellviss
@solblue
@RREEEEEEEEE
@Extra-Samsaric
@Archron
@ReconElement
@SocialzERo
@Pain And Hatred
@BANG
@Idlevillagercel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@notafed
@ExpiringAspirin
@nausea
@mental_out
@RollD20
@dreadtheblackpill
@SneakPower611
@HeroinNihilism
@SocialzERo
@nystagmuscel
@erenyeager
@Idotms
@Gog
@Dregster666
@Agni_Tapasvin
@Amerihiki
@Darkenzo
@HopeCopeRope
@please
@grondilu
@IlIlllllIlIl
@Mainländer
@your personality
@Diocel
@HeroinNihilism
@epillepsy
@Zettacel

Oh. I thought it'd be about Argonians, not Zuckerberg.

1. They live in caves

2. They have infiltrated our government

3. They feed off of negative energy

4. They eat kids

5. They are the reason so many people go missing in national parks

6. They are NOT your friend

Their agenda? To turn you away from God. They cannot control the spirit of Jesus in everybody so they do what they can to manipulate the masses into athiesm or other degenerate things.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

The-Reptilian-Elite - Mozilla Open Design

Last edited:
1. They live in caves

4. They eat kids

Their agenda? To turn you away from God. They cannot control the spirit of Jesus in everybody so they do what they can to manipulate the masses into athiesm or other degenerate things. The Jews are actually these demonic beings.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

Lizard people don't exist bro.

1. They live in caves

4. They eat kids

Their agenda? To turn you away from God. They cannot control the spirit of Jesus in everybody so they do what they can to manipulate the masses into athiesm or other degenerate things.

Are you serious or is this ironic?

They do dude.
They're satanists. They summon demons to inhabit them, and that's what gives them the slits in the eyes and the behavioral anomallies (crackling voice, seemingly impervious to fire). There are no lizard aliens.

It's.... unsettling, to say the least.

1. They live in caves

4. They eat kids

Sounds like a certain long nose tribe

that thing normies call incels?
No. That would be "incel."

why do we use this as insult instead of term of endearment here?
Because it's an abnormal paraphilia. "Freak" is a convenient and colloquial adjective, though not necessarily an epithet. You need to stop trying to couch your degeneate sexual fetishes as some normal part of inceldom. Inceldom isn't some conceptual umbrella that encompasses every sexual and behavioral abnormality. This is how faggots, trannies, and pedophiles have infiltrated incel spaces (and still do).

Jude 1
4For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeUVfxeU/

View attachment 427682
View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeU4GT6N/

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeUVSBhf/

This is why religious people aren't taken seriously and ridiculed in the public consciousness. You're doing this to yourselves.

This is why religious people aren't taken seriously and ridiculed in the public consciousness. You're doing this to yourselves.
Lots of religious people are unaware of this stuff.