Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious livinig in roman times was not a bad thing at all if you were a roman citizen

F

FriendzonedBaldie

Banned
-
trust me, i did my reasarch. they lived very good life.

Rome was a degenerate country

So you think homosexuality and open orgies were good :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
nobody forced you to be gay and only slaves were forced to be gay. you could fuck any woman you want. prostitution was cheap and common. there was plenty of food. life were very cheap. its was cool. better to live without tech but with sex

Also homosexuality was openly practiced and orgies were very popular
woman had stockholm syndrome back then. you could rape them all you want and they liked it. they knew they are pieces of trash to begin with. they had no rights whatsoever

nobody forced you to be gay and only slaves were forced to be gay. you could fuck any woman you want. prostitution was cheap and common. there was plenty of food. life were very cheap. its was cool. better to live without tech but with sex
I know that you weren't forced to be gay but the thing is it was openly practiced and seen as normal but i do agree on your other points tho

I know that you weren't forced to be gay but the thing is it was openly practiced and seen as normal but i do agree on your other points tho
so? who cares. if you dont like it. dont do it. there was no rape punishment.

trust me, i did my reasarch. they lived very good life.
Especially if you were a roman senator. All they did was hang out in a Bath house. Heated with hot water like a jacuzzi and fuck barbarian Staceys. Afterwards they would get their servants to give them a roast pig and wine to drink.

Especially if you were a roman senator. All they did was hang out in a Bath house. Heated with hot water like a jacuzzi and fuck barbarian Staceys. Afterwards they would get their servants to give them a roast pig and wine to drink.
if you were a common citizen as well. life were simple and cheap. you dident had all the money chasing shit you have today. and cities were very small so no need for transportation

if you were a common citizen as well. life were simple and cheap. you dident had all the money chasing shit you have today. and cities were very small so no need for transportation
The only thing good about technology is it can make me feel better being alone and I can get proper health care.