Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Living with women

B

Beakcel

Greycel
I live in a 4 bedroom rental property and I often rent out the spare rooms to save money. I can afford the entire rent on my own but i want to maximise my savings. I usaly only accept other sub human men like myself but recently I haven't had any apply, for some reason it's mostly women and couples. I've been doing this for 10 years now and I've had bad experiences with couples so living with women is kind of my only option at this point.

I've now been living with 2 beckys for the last 6 months and all I can say is that if anyone wants to fast track the speed at with they become completely blackpilled I suggest you try living with women. They Literally fuck a MINIMUM of 2 new guys every month. I have to listen to them get fucked almost every night and I'm constantly meeting random men in the house every time I come home.

Recently one of the girls has turnd her fuck budy into a boyfriend who has basically moved in, she met him on tinder about 4 weeks ago and Ive had to listen to him fucking her every night of this last week.

This dude is such a fucking asshole. Complete man child but still chad

He has no job

No money

No car

No ambition

Lives between his mother’s house and his friends couch (and I guess now here with me FFS)

He’s in some bullshit band that sounds like garbage. All day he just lays in this girls bed and watches Netflix WHILE SHE GOES TO WORK she buys him food and alcohol, does his laundry and cooks him diner almost every night. How can you go from strangers to basically a king and servant relationship in just 4 weeks?

He’s attractive, that's it

That’s literally all you need in life to live on easy street.

I have to come home after my 12-hour 6 day a week wagecell job to this piece of shit just chilling on the couch playing playstation

He left a fucking mess in the kitchen that I have to clean before I can cook my own dinner. Id tell him to clean up his mess because I'm usually pretty strict on this shit but he’s in the middle of fucking this woman I share a house with.

Doing chads dishes while listening to him clap his slaves cheeks, I cant help but reflect on the work and self-improvement I’ve put myself through the last decade in a futile attempt to have love and intimacy in my life

NEETcells, never regret that you didn’t get a job, buy a car/ get your license, move out of home, get fit whatever. It will not make any difference. This guy brings less to the table than most incels would but still gets to fuck around like its no big deal.

Last edited:
NEETcells, never regret that you didn’t get a job, buy a car/ get your license, move out of home, get fit whatever. It will not make any difference. This guy brings less to the table than most incels would but still gets to fuck around like its no big deal.
Meeting a deadbeat Chad was the most blackpilling experience in my life.

Dude was a total deadbeat, but foids would slave away for him because he was good-looking, tall and NT.

They Literally fuck a MINIMUM of 2 new guys every month.
Quite prudish. The typical case is one new guy every weekend, that is: 4 each month.

They do that from puberty to menopause. They fuck over 1000 guys by the time they're in their 30's and looking for a betabuxx provider.

Last edited:
I live in a 4 bedroom rental property and I often rent out the spare rooms to save money. I can afford the entire rent on my own but i want to maximise my savings. I usaly only accept other sub human men like myself but recently I haven't had any apply, for some reason it's mostly women and couples. I've been doing this for 10 years now and I've had bad experiences with couples so living with women is kind of my only option at this point.

I've now been living with 2 beckys for the last 6 months and all I can say is that if anyone wants to fast track the speed at with they become completely blackpilled I suggest you try living with women. They Literally fuck a MINIMUM of 2 new guys every month. I have to listen to them get fucked almost every night and I'm constantly meeting random men in the house every time I come home.

Recently one of the girls has turnd her fuck budy into a boyfriend who has basically moved in, she met him on tinder about 4 weeks ago and Ive had to listen to him fucking her every night of this last week.

He has no job

No money

No car

No ambition

Lives between his mother’s house and his friends couch (and I guess now here with me FFS)

He’s in some bullshit band that sounds like garbage. All day he just lays in this girls bed and watches Netflix WHILE SHE GOES TO WORK she buys him food and alcohol, does his laundry and cooks him diner almost every night. How can you go from strangers to basically a king and servant relationship in just 4 weeks?

I have to come home after my 12-hour 6 day a week wagecell job to this piece of shit just chilling on the couch playing playstation

He left a fucking mess in the kitchen that I have to clean before I can cook my own dinner. Id tell him to clean up his mess because I'm usually pretty strict on this shit but he’s in the middle of fucking this woman I share a house with.

Doing chads dishes while listening to him clap his slaves cheeks, I cant help but reflect on the work and self-improvement I’ve put myself through the last decade in a futile attempt to have love and intimacy in my life

sad blackpill is that men can't trust each other. Otherwise I'd tell you to move in with another blackpilled incel or co buy a house together

Btw all normies who tell incels that no woman would want a man without a job, no hygiene, no discipline, anime pillows, etc : come lick my street shitting anus

Wagecucks on suicide watch

Nightmare actually

Holyshit that's one of the worst experience anyone could have experienced :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: absolutely brutal :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
foids need to face punishment for their actions at this point

Throw them out lmao

Move in a one bedroom apartment.

Women = nature's punching bag.

In all cases women should be stoned to death for sleeping with anyone other then their husbands.

Living with women is a nightmare in p much any capacity

OK, this is worse than my living situation. But your choice to some degree. Why don't you move to smaller and cheaper apartment?

OK, this is worse than my living situation. But your choice to some degree. Why don't you move to smaller and cheaper apartment?
This set up is cheaper than any other option by at least $300 a week. It sucks but this isn't the first time I've had to listen to other people fuck and it probably won't be the last.:feelsclown:

He has no job

No money

No car

No ambition

If I did everything right in life according to the zio rulers then I get the white pussy
Then I only have sex twice a week the average
work 40 to 60 hours
Then divorce alamony
child support
another man raises my kids
fucks my bitch while I pay for it
No thanks