Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Living with parents is a constant reminder of what I'll never have

Glucose

Glucose

you get what you fucking deserve
★★★
Context: My parents split up years ago, my father got married and my mother got a semi-wealthy boyfriend. I live with my mother.

I just overheard my mother having loud sex with her boyfriend in a nearby room. The walls aren't exactly soundproof or anything, so clearly they aren't very clever, or maybe they wanted me to hear it. Nevertheless, this has happened on many occasions thus far. While I am lying in my bed, suffering in loneliness, just hoping I could maybe get enough sleep for once; my mother is reaping the benefits of being a female. Furthermore, her boyfriend isn't even physically attractive, I understand that she is only with him for his money.
Living with these constant reminders of how better off some people have things in life, only makes my suffering worse. I look forward to a time when I can be free from the oppression of women, and can simply LDAR in peace.

Everyone deserves to LDAR in peace tbh.

Why didn’t you put in headphones?

Why didn’t you put in headphones?
I shall invest into getting some noise cancelling headphones in the future. Unfortunately this problem will likely persist for now at least.

What's even worse is that my dad is a total cuck. Meanwhile, I have a backbone and get nothing.

I shall invest into getting some noise cancelling headphones in the future. Unfortunately this problem will likely persist for now at least.
I actually bought earplugs, because I don't always want to listen to music. They work extremely well.

that's gotta be some form of cuckoldry, holy shit.Only way to redeem yourself now op is to bang your own mother and make sure her bf hears it

I had to expierence something very similiar to your story, back when i still lived with my mom. It was literally hell on earth.

That's brutal. Start wageslaving to live simply in a decent one bedroom apartment. That should be the plan for all incels tbh

Your mother is a whore. Live with your poor dad instead of constantly dealing with this

that's gotta be some form of cuckoldry, holy shit.Only way to redeem yourself now op is to bang your own mother and make sure her bf hears it
There is no way to redeem yourself it is like they raped your ego and they cant unrape you.

Your mother is a whore. Live with your poor dad instead of constantly dealing with this
You should stay with your dad single mothers are trash.

I lived on my own for awhile (2000-2013), it was great but too hard to pay rent and bills on my own. Now I'm back with mommy, and it's relatively OK, but every so often she gets crazy. She has generalized anxiety disorder, and every little thing makes her stressed and she says the nastiest stuff to me you could ever imagine. Then a few days later she's fine. It's also hard to enjoy things. I told her a TV was on sale and I wanted to buy it, she said OK. Then the next day I told her I ordered it and she flipped out saying I get things but she doesn't, and I'm ungrateful and spend too much money for not having a job. She was flipping out so I could told I was just kidding I didn't order it. Then she was fine. But I did order it, and it will stay at my friend's house in the box until I get get it here in peace or get my own place again. She helps me with some bills and gives me cash, so it's hard to be too upset, but when she attacks me verbally it's just too much. She's very toxic. Even when things were good and I had my own place so was a very negative and hateful person. I'm very conflicted.